• This is a stand-to for an incoming competition, one of our most expensive yet.
    Later this week we're going to be offering the opportunity to Win £270 Rab Neutrino Pro military down jacket
    Visit the thread at that link above and Watch it to be notified as soon as the competition goes live

How many talented rappers, footballers or models will be stabbed in London this year?

How many?

• Less than 50

• 50 to 100

• 100 to 150

• 90 ******* 2

• The more the merrier l

Results are only viewable after voting.
I'm finding it increasingly difficult not to become racist when seeing these figures. Why is it always young black men? Would some anthropologist care to explain?

One might even conclude whether Africa is fkd because of Western imperialism or, well, if I said what I was thinking I'd probably be arrested by the Orwellian thought police.

I'm finding it increasingly difficult not to become racist when seeing these figures. Why is it always young black men? Would some anthropologist care to explain?

One might even conclude whether Africa is fkd because of Western imperialism or, well, if I said what I was thinking I'd probably be arrested by the Orwellian thought police.
It's a cultural thing. Not easily understood by us - but it's all our fault I'm told.

Hmm?

There's many blacks who have convinced themselves both here and in the US, that it's the government giving out lethal drugs and Wpns including firearms, so that they will kill themselves off

Beats facing the truth i guess?
The thing is mate, people may laugh, or even scoff at your post but IMHO it's bloody true.
Too many members of the black community point blank refuse to accept that they have a serious problem within their own ranks.
To most of them, it's all the fault of whitey.

I recall an old movie, The Klansman, in which a KKK klavern in the Deep South wreak havoc in the community. At their meeting, one klansman declares that it is too risky to do your own bashing of blacks, and it is better that they shit stir them into killing each other.

Maybe that explains why there is no Klan activity in South Central LA, South Chicago, Brooklyn, etc.

I recall an old movie, The Klansman, in which a KKK klavern in the Deep South wreak havoc in the community. At their meeting, one klansman declares that it is too risky to do your own bashing of blacks, and it is better that they shit stir them into killing each other.

Maybe that explains why there is no Klan activity in South Central LA, South Chicago, Brooklyn, etc.
Alternatively, that is what the left would love to believe.

its a good job the nhs is awash with cash time and staff to help the vibrant young stabbee's survive. And maybe they can go on to become successful stabbers and inmates of the future. we are truly blessed and culturally enriched.

Yep, but this one is still quoted.
Oh I agree, but this is why I get so concerned about "active measures".

The generational influence that a state can project, without armed force, is a long shadow.

The AIDS nonsense was done without the modern communications enviroment which enhances the potential (for good and bad).

Oh I agree, but this is why I get so concerned about "active measures".

The generational influence that a state can project, without armed force, is a long shadow.

The AIDS nonsense was done without the modern communications enviroment which enhances the potential (for good and bad).
Living in the Aids capital of the world, and having family members in the medical side of things, it is quite frightening what 'myths' exist about the illness.
* Even our erstwhile president (Mbeki) and his drunkard health minister were denialists, saying a diet of potato, beetroot and garlic was much better than ARVs.
* Another ertswhile president, Zuma, shagged (rape, but he got off) a girl, and had a shower afterwards, saying that was a good prophylactic
* MANDELA went on a huge campaign, pleading with HIV+ people NOT to shag kids - the myth was having sex with a virgin was a cure. So lots of babies and toddlers were raped.
Many young folk - and this is going back years - keep shagging away without protection, cos they reckon by the time they are diagnosed HIV, a cure will have been found.

Latest Threads