• This is a stand-to for an incoming competition, one of our most expensive yet.
    Later this week we're going to be offering the opportunity to Win £270 Rab Neutrino Pro military down jacket
    Visit the thread at that link above and Watch it to be notified as soon as the competition goes live

How many talented rappers, footballers or models will be stabbed in London this year?

How many?

• Less than 50

• 50 to 100

• 100 to 150

• 90 ******* 2

• The more the merrier l

Results are only viewable after voting.

Joker62

ADC
Book Reviewer
The fire is being treated as suspicious and detectives from the Metropolitan Police's homicide and major crime command have launched the 100th investigation into a homicide – a case of murder or manslaughter – in the capital this year.

Cant seem to get off the 100 can they?

Inspirational mother-of-two teacher who was the unintentional victim of Woolwich petrol bomb attack | Daily Mail Online
There was also a shooting and stabbing/slashing in the same 24 hrs in Woolwich.

There was also a shooting and stabbing/slashing in the same 24 hrs in Woolwich.
Probably why a s60 was in force in part of Woolwich last night.

But crime is down, and the police can do more with less.

Just ask a certain former home secretary. She'll tel you it is all fine.

Joker62

ADC
Book Reviewer
Probably why a s60 was in force in part of Woolwich last night.

But crime is down, and the police can do more with less.

Just ask a certain former home secretary. She'll tel you it is all fine.
There's also a S60 in my locality as well now as Woolwich isn't that far from me.

There's also a S60 in my locality as well now as Woolwich isn't that far from me.
I take no pleasure in pointing these things out, you know.

I do find it a bit odd, having spent years being lectured as part of the police by Mrs May about how shit we were, that no one appears to be connecting the continual assault by her on the service with the violent and Hogarthian nature of London today.

But, I suppose when you are whisked around in a ministerial Jaguar with a prot team on hand, who cares what anyone thinks.

First bit of fatal stabbyness I've seen reported for a few weeks:

A man has died in a stabbing on a north London street, police have said.

The victim, 25, was found wounded after police were called to Corinne Road, Tufnell Park, at 21:27 BST on Tuesday.

He was given first aid by officers and paramedics from London Ambulance Service but died at the scene at 22:07, the Metropolitan Police said.

First bit of fatal stabbyness I've seen reported for a few weeks:
It's worth bearing in mind (and only my opinion) that the murder rate in London is kept low by the skills of the London Ambulance Service and NHS.

Having seen them (up to an including HEMS) at work, they are geuinley bloody marvellous.

If it were not for their skills, the murder rate would be a lot higher as victims would die.

So if people aren't dying, it isn't for lack of weapons and assaults....

Joker62

ADC
Book Reviewer

Joker62

ADC
Book Reviewer

Latest Threads