How many talented rappers, footballers or models will be stabbed in London this year?

How many?

• Less than 50

• 50 to 100

• 100 to 150

• 90 ******* 2

• The more the merrier l

Results are only viewable after voting.
Apparently one of them had a knife.
In which case, a Glock 17 would have been appropriate...

ETA Thought ought to be given to at what point "equal employment" legislation has negative effects, as there is no way a 130lb person is going to restrain someone twice their size without having mad skilz in self defence.

Apparently one of them had a knife.
In which case, a Glock 17 would have been appropriate...
Was never going to be Bob Smith was it?

"1/2: BREAKING UPDATE: Scotland Yard confirm that Nanikutomisia Mpelenda, 25, from Huxley Road #E10 has been charged with: 2 x counts of assault (ABH) on Police officers, possession of a firearm with criminal intent, obstructing a drugs search and Driving whilst uninsured. He will appear in custody at #Thames Magistrates Court today (Saturday 18th August). The 23 year old male has been released under investigation."

"1/2: BREAKING UPDATE: Scotland Yard confirm that Nanikutomisia Mpelenda, 25, from Huxley Road #E10 has been charged with: 2 x counts of assault (ABH) on Police officers, possession of a firearm with criminal intent, obstructing a drugs search and Driving whilst uninsured. He will appear in custody at #Thames Magistrates Court today (Saturday 18th August). The 23 year old male has been released under investigation."
I wonder how many crimes he'll commit before being either killed or jailed.

Arfur jobs, unfortunately, unless the NHS gets them.
in the grown ups paper today, it said that one of the lads was disembolwed
!!!
At what point will common sense take over and stop this tribal lunacy, it needs action from the parents
action from the community
and a bit of respect for the British way of life
perhaps an armed response unit kept on hand to deal with them, and a few stabby teenagers shot through the head might curb their ways

I notice there's a lot of joy that the lad escaped.

Is it childish of me to hope that the various laughing people get home to find it's their house he's robbed and their family that have been on the receiving end of gratuitous violence?

As @Oddbod observes:

And in their next breath, the very same Police hating scum will be demanding "summink be done" about the killings.
Funny how their contribution to reeling in their feral offspring & contributing to reducing crime is a big fat nuffink.

"1/2: BREAKING UPDATE: Scotland Yard confirm that Nanikutomisia Mpelenda, 25, f
You just know that as he was presented to the custody sergeant, the arresting officer gave the name and said "Usual spelling, Sarge".

I used to fear Tamil name checks over the radio, we were usually directed to a secendary channel to stop the net being clogged up with something resembling a bad hand of scrabble read out phonetically.

Thing is, can you imagine what would have happened if having failed CS, baton, etc, someone resorted to "the dark art of the sleeper" as one technique was known.

I last saw that practiced in about 2003 when my relief was sat down watching some CCTV of the best new year's eve brawls we'd been in and a chant of "death grip" spontaenously broke out watching some old school sergeant put to sleep someone who had clearly failed the attitude test.

Probably a few deaths following police contact put a stop to that though.

Shame, good tactic and stopped big lads quite quickly.

Latest Threads