How many talented rappers, footballers or models will be stabbed in London this year?

How many?

• Less than 50

• 50 to 100

• 100 to 150

• 90 ******* 2

• The more the merrier l

Results are only viewable after voting.

Joker62

ADC
Book Reviewer
from mail coverage Waitrose lorry driver swerves across lanes and knocks over 15-year-old boy riding a stolen moped | Daily Mail Online personally I am from a nation that respects the law, and those who uphold it, I think it's rather splendid that a truck driver got a bit 'kinetic' when he saw a copper injured by being crashed into by the miscreant moped. The driver should be applauded and serious consideration given to adding training for such stops into the cpc program. The sooner the moped miscreants start dying under the wheels of lorries less old folk will be targeted for drive by muggings, our women won't have corrosive liquids thrown at them, and our future rappers won't be knifed. Splendid.
ehh
You should see the person you've quoted's Twitter feed, full of shite. She's obviously black need I say and has sympathy for the young ragamuffins who misappropriated the moped and nearly ended up as a mascot on the front of the lorry. Some of the replies to her tweet are classic trolling. Look up Danielle dash.

Joshua Slocum

LE
Book Reviewer
You should see the person you've quoted's Twitter feed, full of shite. She's obviously black need I say and has sympathy for the young ragamuffins who misappropriated the moped and nearly ended up as a mascot on the front of the lorry. Some of the replies to her tweet are classic trolling. Look up Danielle dash.
Shes also a rug muncher

any chance of a steer? Or has it been taken down?

Joker62

ADC
Book Reviewer
any chance of a steer? Or has it been taken down?
Search @DanielleDASH
"Hi @waitrose is it the policy of your company to encourage your HGV lorry drivers to use their vehicles to crash into alleged moped thieves? The two young men fled the scene after the violent act and we are unsure of the severity of their injuries. https://t.co/GBbDqO5ORO"

"There was an incident before the crash with a police officer and he was injured. However, the sentence for violent theft in Britain is *not* death. The Waitrose driver acted in a way that could have resulted in these young men’s deaths."

Last edited:
I got a s
Search @DanielleDASH
"Hi @waitrose is it the policy of your company to encourage your HGV lorry drivers to use their vehicles to crash into alleged moped thieves? The two young men fled the scene after the violent act and we are unsure of the severity of their injuries. https://t.co/GBbDqO5ORO"

"There was an incident before the crash with a police officer and he was injured. However, the sentence for violent theft in Britain is *not* death. The Waitrose driver acted in a way that could have resulted in these young men’s deaths."
I get a 'sorry page doesn't exist' message.

^I'm
not really into twatter so I'll leave it. All I can find is a list of posts that are about (I think) Beyonce, the kardashians, and some chap called 'new yorker' with sixty's avatar talking about drill....

Joshua Slocum

LE
Book Reviewer
^I'm
not really into twatter so I'll leave it. All I can find is a list of posts that are about (I think) Beyonce, the kardashians, and some chap called 'new yorker' with sixty's avatar talking about drill....
The Bint is still on there
DanielléDASH GIFLord (@DanielleDASH) | Twitter
The problem of how black women, and other non-black people of colour, are included and represented on television is bigger than #LoveIsland
and it certainly won’t be solved when the winning couple are crowned.”

Shes full of shit
hope that helps

I am not anticipating a good result. The police have it very well organised now with lots of CCTV. I would be surpried if the score was boosted by many.

Preparing to eat my words of course.
I used to live just off Westbourne Grove, with a kiwi chick.
The stabiness used to happen elsewhere, normally on the tubes home.
Remember the 'steaming' of the time?

Latest Threads