How many talented rappers, footballers or models will be stabbed in London this year?

How many?

• Less than 50

• 50 to 100

• 100 to 150

• 90 ******* 2

• The more the merrier l

Results are only viewable after voting.
Moving away from Londonistan to a heavily WASP area seems like a good move now

Someones shed getting broken into is the talk of the village where I live, and I can't see that changing in my lifetime

I'll watch the capital turn into the multicultural cesspit the SJW's want it to be, and laugh from a distance

My bold.. so true in my sons village the neighbourhood watch did this to a drugged up driver who tried to get away after crashing his car...

Coked-up van driver ploughs into wall of £500k cottage and nearly hits owners - before neighbours tie him up for cops

snip … "The cottage owners, Steven and Val Fossey, were just about to go to bed when the crash took place.
Quick thinking neighbours who heard the noise held down Gilroy, who had tried to escape.
They tied up his legs with string until the police arrived."

My bold.. so true in my sons village the neighbourhood watch did this to a drugged up driver who tried to get away after crashing his car...

Coked-up van driver ploughs into wall of £500k cottage and nearly hits owners - before neighbours tie him up for cops

snip … "The cottage owners, Steven and Val Fossey, were just about to go to bed when the crash took place.
Quick thinking neighbours who heard the noise held down Gilroy, who had tried to escape.
They tied up his legs with string until the police arrived."
Judge Mensah said Gilroy should pay the couple's £350 insurance excess on his release.

WTF? I'm sure their premiums won't go up, no siree...

Joker62

ADC
Book Reviewer
What a waste of use for the air ambulance. They must have moved the guy by ambulance to Traf Sq, then loading onto to chopper, then taking off to the nearest hospital, they could've just driven the extra half mile to St Thomas' with lights and sirens blaring.

Sent from my SM-G965F using Tapatalk
. . . or maybe they were dumping the body at sea?

Joker62

ADC
Book Reviewer
What a waste of use for the air ambulance. They must have moved the guy by ambulance to Traf Sq, then loading onto to chopper, then taking off to the nearest hospital, they could've just driven the extra half mile to St Thomas' with lights and sirens blaring.

Don't think it works like that, nowadays they take 'em where's most appropriate not nearest. Could well be wrong but I think that was the Royal Free for the Borough Market stabby flash mob etc.

Joker62

ADC
Book Reviewer
Don't think it works like that, nowadays they take 'em where's most appropriate not nearest. Could well be wrong but I think that was the Royal Free for the Borough Market stabby flash mob etc.
St Thomas' has a state of the art trauma dept plus brand new Urgent Care Centre, that's where the majority of the Westminster Bridge victims went.

The Air Ambulance lot (from dim memory) were called on for both access, evacuation and triage of casualty.

It's why HEMS also has crews on cars who could deploy skilled capability to life threatening wounds.

My knowledge on this is quite historic though, back when I was working in "Landahn" and had blue light service back-up.

Also considering the ethnic make up of the victims, there's very few ethnics in the picture, it's almost as though they don't give a flying fùck that their kids are getting offed at a rapid rate!

Good spot, professional protesters, hand wringing liberals, assorted snowflakes blame Mrs Thatcher and her them there cuts?

St Thomas' has a state of the art trauma dept plus brand new Urgent Care Centre, that's where the majority of the Westminster Bridge victims went.
Glad to hear.
One would assume that, given the huge potential for mayhem in the area, given the political/tourist traps within walking distance, that somebody - probably forcibly - made a clever call on this one.

I believe it’s St Paul’s, Bristol carnival this weekend. If I ‘m right I feel triple figures could be on the cards. 100 is very promising.
I always remember walking back to Easton via St Pauls in the late 90s and seeing a Skinhead on a mountain bike wearing the full docs, braces and UJ t-shirt. I wonder if it was a dare or an initiation of some kind.

Good spot, professional protesters, hand wringing liberals, assorted snowflakes blame Mrs Thatcher and her them there cuts?
You know how these feckers think.
Poor, downtrodden minorities in racist Britain never have a voice so WE, the concerned intelligencia must strive to protect them.

My first thoughts were about their banner.
_102546719_knifeprotest.jpg

Where can one get a decent set of kitchen knives with that Union Flag blade motif?
They'd look jolly spiffing in my knife block.

You know how these feckers think.
Poor, downtrodden minorities in racist Britain never have a voice so WE, the concerned intelligencia must strive to protect them.

My first thoughts were about their banner.
View attachment 342681

Where can one get a decent set of kitchen knives with that Union Flag blade motif?
They'd look jolly spiffing in my knife block.

Must be terrible dilemma for that lot.

Knife crime is bad.
Police nasty and evil.

Welcome to the real world, Ladies and Gents.

"People sleep peaceably in their beds at night only because rough men [and women] stand ready to do violence on their behalf."

According to the mail on line, up to 82 after the death of a young girl last thursday.