How many talented rappers, footballers or models will be stabbed in London this year?

How many?

• Less than 50

• 50 to 100

• 100 to 150

• 90 ******* 2

• The more the merrier l

Results are only viewable after voting.
Moving away from Londonistan to a heavily WASP area seems like a good move now

Someones shed getting broken into is the talk of the village where I live, and I can't see that changing in my lifetime

I'll watch the capital turn into the multicultural cesspit the SJW's want it to be, and laugh from a distance

Someones shed getting broken into is the talk of the village where I live, and I can't see that changing in my lifetime

I'll watch the capital turn into the multicultural cesspit the SJW's want it to be, and laugh from a distance
London's always been a sh*t hole. But now there seems to be ever more compelling reasons to not enter the M25...

Then there is this.
Mongs. Everywhere.

Does @Higgs_bosun and @Baglock reside in london?

Joker62

ADC
Book Reviewer

Hmm...

Escape from New York - Wikipedia

In 1988, following a 400% increase in crime, the United States government has turned Manhattan into a giant maximum-security prison. A 50-foot (15 m) containment wall surrounds the island, and routes out of Manhattan have been dismantled or mined, while armed helicopters patrol the rivers, and all prisoners there are sentenced to life, with no means of leaving.

Another bit of stabbery, though not involving the usual suspects this time.

Gary Davies, 50, of Tunnel Avenue, Greenwich, is due to appear at Bromley Magistrates' Court on Monday.

A 56-year-old woman was found dead behind a house in Tunnel Avenue at about 11:30 BST on Saturday.

A Metropolitan Police spokesman said it appeared she had been stabbed. Her next of kin have been informed but formal identification has not yet taken place.
Idle thought: I wonder if the snowflakes will accuse him of cultural appropriation...

A cartoon with something amiss, can't quite work out what though....

Latest Threads