How many talented rappers, footballers or models will be stabbed in London this year?

How many?

• Less than 50

• 50 to 100

• 100 to 150

• 90 ******* 2

• The more the merrier l

Results are only viewable after voting.
Interesting that it's the middle classes that are the cause of the stabbing epidemic.

Bearing in mind they also seem to be responsible for the housing shortage, bed blocking, the lack of jobs and taking school places from other children.

I have a suggestion.

Drive the middle classes out of their jobs, out of the country and let the currently unemployed and chatterati do it all instead.

By the time three dole cheques have passed this country will be aflame with new ideas, plans and a new economical setting. Certainly one of those.

Joker62

ADC
Book Reviewer
Yup, I can just see Jemima or Tarquin standing around the street corners tooled up with the latest Global ceramic sushi knife waiting to stick one to Delroy or Winston!

Sent from my SM-G965F using Tapatalk
As opposed to the reality of the situation being Delroy or Winston stabbing each other, because there ain't enough Jemimas and Tarquins to go around?

Joker62

ADC
Book Reviewer
Yup, I can just see Jemima or Tarquin standing around the street corners tooled up with the latest Global ceramic sushi knife waiting to stick one to Delroy or Winston!

As opposed to the reality of the situation being Delroy or Winston stabbing each other, because there ain't enough Jemimas and Tarquins to go around?
Or it could just be a load of bollocks because when I used to imbibe of Charlie or weed, my dealer was Italian and he'd deliver to my door (it's always polite to invite them in and share a line or joint), whereas the street kids watch too much Yank TV and think it's cool to off each other in the name of respec' or turf.

Or it could just be a load of bollocks because when I used to imbibe of Charlie or weed, my dealer was Italian and he'd deliver to my door (it's always polite to invite them in and share a line or joint), whereas the street kids watch too much Yank TV and think it's cool to off each other in the name of respec' or turf.

Can I recommend the Dark Net*.

Much better purity and value for money, and an agreeable lack of bring ripped off or shanked.

Of course, there are always the killjoys of the police and the NCA. Fortunately PMTM seems to have got rid of anyone with some experience, so it should be a bit safer of late.

Shedding light on the dark web

*Various markets are available, the price of drugs may go up as well as down, check local laws prior to purchase, all deals are made at the clients own risk.

Joker62

ADC
Book Reviewer
Can I recommend the Dark Net*.

Much better purity and value for money, and an agreeable lack of bring ripped off or shanked.

Of course, there are always the killjoys of the police and the NCA. Fortunately PMTM seems to have got rid of anyone with some experience, so it should be a bit safer of late.

Shedding light on the dark web

*Various markets are available, the price of drugs may go up as well as down, check local laws prior to purchase, all deals are made at the clients own risk.
No need now I no longer dabble.

Knifes are too sharp.

Knives are too sharp and filing them down is solution to soaring violent crime, judge says

"It might even be that the police could organise a programme whereby the owners of kitchen knives, which have been properly and lawfully bought for culinary purposes, could be taken somewhere to be modified, with the points being ground down into rounded ends," he said.
Presumably he also wants to see washers welded an inch up from the tips of screwdrivers too, the senile old berk.

Knifes are too sharp.

Knives are too sharp and filing them down is solution to soaring violent crime, judge says

"It might even be that the police could organise a programme whereby the owners of kitchen knives, which have been properly and lawfully bought for culinary purposes, could be taken somewhere to be modified, with the points being ground down into rounded ends," he said.
Silly cnut.
My kitchen knives are as sharp as f***.
On purpose.
As a (Swiss) chef friend of mine said "Blunt knives cut more people than sharp knives... same as unloaded guns kill more folk than loaded ones."

On site today we were discussing drill music and the macho aggression and name calling practised by the hooded youths
So I came up with an idea that might work
two of our number are Morris Dancers, they are getting short of young members
how about they do a morris dance drill thing and post it to the Sarf Lahndan school of cutlery via you tube ?
we might get the little fuckers into some proper country dancing, it might not lower crime or deaths, but at least it would be amusing to see black youths doing a hey nonny no , instead of hankies or sticks they could use massive choppers and cleavers
perhaps mixed with a bit of Sword dancing, and the Britannia Coco Nut dancers could merge seamlessy with them
I think it would all look rather lovely, not forgetting that Morris Dancing originated with our dark skinned brethren anyway

is that Delroy and Winston's fault, or Tarquin and Jemima's fault?
Depends on ones personal view about drugs I imagine. Do you blame the user or the supplier?
It seems to me that smackheads are supposed to be treated with compassion and free needles etc but middle class cocaine users are to blame for black drug dealers killing each other.
Either a user is a 'victim' or they are not.