How many talented rappers, footballers or models will be stabbed in London this year?

How many?

• Less than 50

• 50 to 100

• 100 to 150

• 90 ******* 2

• The more the merrier l

Results are only viewable after voting.
Tower Hamlets residents might kick up a fuss !!
Hence the reason why it is necessary. Before we get an international reputation for widescale voter fraud similar to some other countries.
I really can't see what the problem is. This is merely anti tory rabble rousing.

Tower Hamlets residents might kick up a fuss !!

As might many others in many of our numerous "culturally enriched" towns & cities, aided & abetted by those politicians who are dependant on their support to get elected.

My papers were all burned up in de fire in de Grenfell ting. It was de white bastards wot did it. MBongo of MBongoland said so. So it must be true.
But Mr MBongo would still be on the voting register. Bank account? Burned boss.
Do you know your NI number? No boss.
Sorry Mr MBong but tough sh1t.

49er

On ROPS
On ROPs
But Mr MBongo would still be on the voting register. Bank account? Burned boss.
Do you know your NI number? No boss.
Sorry Mr MBong but tough sh1t.
So get the ferrrck out of Europe and especially the UK, says this decidely racist type. Oh dear . I hope I haven`t upset anyone.

This little charmer has just been nicked along with a machine gun and nine freinds, why hide your face we can all identify you by the tat on your hand idiot.

Submachine gun seized and nine arrested in London anti-gang raids
I noticed one of the headlines for an associated story:-
David Lammy: ‘Kids are getting killed. Where is the prime minister? Where is Sadiq Khan?’
He might ask “Kids are getting killed; what the fuck are their families doing? What the fuck is their community doing? At what stage in their childhood and adolescence are they subject to any moral guidance and discipline?”
Or is everything someone else’s fault?

Last edited:
I noticed one of the headlines for an associated story:-

He might ask “Kids are getting killed; where what the **** are their families doing? What the **** is their community doing? At what stage in their childhood and adolescence are they subject to any moral guidance and discipline?”
Or is everything someone else’s fault?
Apart from all their benefits, given by the state.......... it's the drug and thieving money from their children, that provides them with a handsome living.

Just to piss on your cornflakes...

Frazzles are a vegetarian food.
I know, they are also Halal.

Which makes me laugh when I see them for sale in the pork shops for non-muslims in some places in the Middle East. Just because they look like bacon, they get banished.

A reminder - this thread is just about managing to stay the right side of site rules on racism. If your post gets deleted, it is because it overstepped that mark - don’t keep reposting it.

If you don’t like it, tough.