How many talented rappers, footballers or models will be stabbed in London this year?

How many?

• Less than 50

• 50 to 100

• 100 to 150

• 90 ******* 2

• The more the merrier l

Results are only viewable after voting.
Good God. I need a cup of tea now after listening to that.

It grips my shit sometimes. I spend loads of time in London, I used to live in Woolwich in the 70's and early 80's. Every time i'm in London I end up having to talk to twats who aren't too different to these bell-ends, they insist in talking in a mock sink estate gangsta stylee "Liiiiiiike, Liiiike, is dis good?", And that's the educated ones!
When I lived in London you would have been punched in the face for talking like that. What the fcuk happened?
Sometimes I end up talking to someone who is clearly from Larndon and isn't pretending to be someone they aren't.

Joshua Slocum

LE
Book Reviewer
It grips my shit sometimes. I spend loads of time in London, I used to live in Woolwich in the 70's and early 80's. Every time i'm in London I end up having to talk to twats who aren't too different to these bell-ends, they insist in talking in a mock sink estate gangsta stylee "Liiiiiiike, Liiiike, is dis good?", And that's the educated ones!
When I lived in London you would have been punched in the face for talking like that. What the fcuk happened?
Sometimes I end up talking to someone who is clearly from Larndon and isn't pretending to be someone they aren't.
Lack of decent role models
lack of fathers, or rather men who father many children by different women
being a father is one of the hardest jobs you can take on, thats why so many fail

Meant the second man, Sauce.

shame his injuries were "not life-threatening".

BUT here's an interesting bit from DM, which mirrors what has been said here before
Top trauma surgeon Martin Griffiths who has predicted a summer of 'carnage' as youth violence rises across the capital.
He warns that the warmer weather will further increase the bloodshed among young people.
The long hot summer?

BUT here's an interesting bit from DM, which mirrors what has been said here before
Top trauma surgeon Martin Griffiths who has predicted a summer of 'carnage' as youth violence rises across the capital.
He warns that the warmer weather will further increase the bloodshed among young people.
Strange, you’d think they’d be used to hot weather and it would cheer them up.

Lack of decent role models
lack of fathers, or rather men who father many children by different women
being a father is one of the hardest jobs you can take on, thats why so many fail
After many years of meticulous research involving deep immersion into the rich and vibrant culture of a particularly colourful area of Sarf London filled with vertical concrete slums, a collective of social workers discovered that the rise of social disruption, poor academic performance and gang violence amongst yoof was almost exactly mirrored by an inverse curve plotting the decline in sales of Father's Day cards.

Thus equipped, local MP's were urged to lay down an Early Day Motion in Parliament calling on the government to ban sales of Father's Day cards throughout the UK in order to promote fairness and equality.

This failed following an impassioned debate during which it was pointed out that the Equalities legislation would require Mothers Day cards to also be banned

The resulting fight between Feminists, National Childbirth Trust militants and Mumsnet activists versus representatives of greetings card makers and retailers resulted in the whole construct being abandoned and the mounting pile of oozing corpses blamed on Tory Cuts, Brexit and Racist lies.

Another one... and a 'possible'.

A 20-year-old man has died after being stabbed to death in north London.
He was found fatally wounded on Roth Walk, near Finsbury Park, at about 3am on Saturday, Scotland Yard said.
Medical staff tried to save his life but he was confirmed dead at the scene.
A second man, 21, found stabbed on nearby Seven Sisters Road, has been arrested on suspicion of affray, the Metropolitan police said. His condition was not life-threatening.

Man, 20, stabbed to death in Finsbury Park, north London
I see Sadiq Khan said:

Mayor of London Sadiq Khan posted online about the killing, saying he was "deeply saddened" by "another life unnecessarily lost to violent crime on our streets".
Surely he's contradicting himself, how can the loss of life be unnecessary, surely it's part and parcel of living in a big city ?

Joshua Slocum

LE
Book Reviewer
Spend some decent money on the police force
use Robert Peel principles
go in heavy and hard and break up the various factions so that instead of fearing each other they all fear justice and retribution
cut the dole money and make them work
reduce the use of cars in London especially large German cars with tinted windows and sound systems
stop and arrest drivers whose sounds systems can be heard outside of the car ( its all to do with aggression and intimidation)
ban youths from driving at night
more people on the streets less options for scum to strike and vanish

Joker62

ADC
Book Reviewer
Another one... and a 'possible'.

A 20-year-old man has died after being stabbed to death in north London.
He was found fatally wounded on Roth Walk, near Finsbury Park, at about 3am on Saturday, Scotland Yard said.
Medical staff tried to save his life but he was confirmed dead at the scene.
A second man, 21, found stabbed on nearby Seven Sisters Road, has been arrested on suspicion of affray, the Metropolitan police said. His condition was not life-threatening.

Man, 20, stabbed to death in Finsbury Park, north London
I see Sadiq Khan said:

Mayor of London Sadiq Khan posted online about the killing, saying he was "deeply saddened" by "another life unnecessarily lost to violent crime on our streets".
Surely he's contradicting himself, how can the loss of life be unnecessary, surely it's part and parcel of living in a big city ?
Ah, but it's "only part and parcel of living in a big city" when it's whites getting blown apart by terrorists, when it's ethnics thinning out their own population, it's a tragedy (most probably because he's losing his voter base).

Sent from my SM-G965F using Tapatalk

Joshua Slocum

LE
Book Reviewer
Ah, but it's "only part and parcel of living in a big city" when it's whites getting blown apart by terrorists, when it's ethnics thinning out their own population, it's a tragedy (most probably because he's losing his voter base).

Sent from my SM-G965F using Tapatalk
but the ripples from it filter across and affect all sections of society
from the theft of property required to feed the drug habit, the assaults and violence
Business losing property and failing through the knock on effect of police being tied up dealing with arrogant black youths
cars and motorcycles damaged and stolen
its a huge ripple that spreads outwards

Broken windows policy
thats what helped in New York
deal with the small crime first
jump on the offenders and make life difficult for them
then it filters up
young men driving to the gym in large expensive motorcars and never seeming to earn money by working ?
harass them
youths with no reason to be out late
harass them
youths in cars from other areas
harass them
mobile phones, create a dedicated team to monitor and record data and usage and predict violence and drug meets
oh and instead of sending BILLIONS to Bloody Africa to fund lear jets, German cars, large all wheel drives, expensive apartments and palace for the chosen few, make them work for a living and use the moeny earned from China
spend that dosh on our police force and build some decent prisons well away from the cities
and have a new system of courts that understand the actions of these feral youths, and can instantly send them to the prisons

Meant the second man, Sauce.

shame his injuries were "not life-threatening".

He warns that the warmer weather will further increase the bloodshed among young people

My bold... so not all bad with these feral, largely unemployed "youths" taken out of the gene pool and importantly no longer a drain on our benefit & NHS system.

In most European countries you have to produce your ID card to vote. I have noticed this Windrush cluster has started the ID Card discussion again, I remember the Grinning Blair said we needed IDE cards to 'prove our entitlement to services' - assume that was the vote also.
The basic principle of ID cards is fine, but the last attempt by the liebour lot was riddled with issues of excessive data collection and access. If it's fundamentally no more intrusive than a photo driving licence I've no problem with it.
I've also zero issue with voters being required to provide some proof that they are the person named on the voting card, it's a perfectly reasonable thing to expect.

Joshua Slocum

LE
Book Reviewer
The basic principle of ID cards is fine, but the last attempt by the liebour lot was riddled with issues of excessive data collection and access. If it's fundamentally no more intrusive than a photo driving licence I've no problem with it.
I've also zero issue with voters being required to provide some proof that they are the person named on the voting card, it's a perfectly reasonable thing to expect.
Tower Hamlets residents might kick up a fuss !!