• This is a stand-to for an incoming competition, one of our most expensive yet.
    Later this week we're going to be offering the opportunity to Win £270 Rab Neutrino Pro military down jacket
    Visit the thread at that link above and Watch it to be notified as soon as the competition goes live

How many talented rappers, footballers or models will be stabbed in London this year?

How many?

• Less than 50

• 50 to 100

• 100 to 150

• 90 ******* 2

• The more the merrier l

Results are only viewable after voting.
Is that "street talk"?

No just a good life choice.

I am unlikely to die from having frazzles in my mouth and swallowing them accidentally.

Nor am I likely to be chased by police officers for having frazzles in my trap either.

Plus they are tasty.

But that's just the point! Why are white boys in Surrey not stabbing each other?
Perhaps they don't have a private school version of 'drill music' (It's nothing to do with the military, apparently it's some method of insulting other bellends and calling them out via the medium of music).
sounds like we need to recreate the 'stabbing' part through the medium of darnce, darling.

a load of maccas being led along the road to destruction in the search for instant wealth and fame
what a waste
the same in America and entire generation soiled by poor role models
If we had an outreach program based on literacy and numeracy we could save them.

Many a year back, my wife, who has a keen sense of humour, but who often speaks her mind without thinking of the consequences, upset an acquaintance of the dark persuasion, who had their baby in one of the then new contraptions that held the baby close to the body for 'bonding' (and vomit collection), by asking what it was.
"It's called a cocoon."
"Yes, I know that, but what's it in."

Pin-drop time.

No just a good life choice.

I am unlikely to die from having frazzles in my mouth and swallowing them accidentally.

Nor am I likely to be chased by police officers for having frazzles in my trap either.

Plus they are tasty.

*disappointed* (not about the tasty bit, or not dying, natch)

I was thinking something like:
"Fo shizzle ma nizzle. Jus' spat ma frazzles, yo!"

*disappointed* (not about the tasty bit, or not dying, natch)

I was thinking something like:
"Fo shizzle ma nizzle. Jus' spat ma frazzles, yo!"
Terribly sorry, whilst I can get by as a tourist in several languages: as a rule, I avoid the SE1 and SE17 postcode.

Is that dialect on Google translate?

Another one... and a 'possible'.

A 20-year-old man has died after being stabbed to death in north London.
He was found fatally wounded on Roth Walk, near Finsbury Park, at about 3am on Saturday, Scotland Yard said.
Medical staff tried to save his life but he was confirmed dead at the scene.
A second man, 21, found stabbed on nearby Seven Sisters Road, has been arrested on suspicion of affray, the Metropolitan police said. His condition was not life-threatening.

Man, 20, stabbed to death in Finsbury Park, north London

He was found fatally wounded on Roth Walk, near Finsbury Park, at about 3am on Saturday, Scotland Yard said.
A second man, 21, found stabbed on nearby Seven Sisters Road, has been arrested on suspicion of affray, the Metropolitan police said. His condition was not life-threatening.

Meanwhile Abbot and Lammy are demanding that the Met hunt down and arrest the white racist bastards that made the peace loving black boys/men do it.

"died", "Stabbed to death", "fatally wounded" and "confirmed dead"

Didn't make it then, eh?

"died", "Stabbed to death", "fatally wounded" and "confirmed dead"

Didn't make it then, eh?
Meant the second man, Sauce.

shame his injuries were "not life-threatening".

BUT here's an interesting bit from DM, which mirrors what has been said here before
Top trauma surgeon Martin Griffiths who has predicted a summer of 'carnage' as youth violence rises across the capital.
He warns that the warmer weather will further increase the bloodshed among young people.

BUT here's an interesting bit from DM, which mirrors what has been said here before
Top trauma surgeon Martin Griffiths who has predicted a summer of 'carnage' as youth violence rises across the capital.
He warns that the warmer weather will further increase the bloodshed among young people.
It was ever thus. The Mucks* in Belfast get their "recreational violence" on when the temperatures rise.

*Mucks, not Micks. Mucks are the urban proletariat of both hues. You lot call 'em Chavs, we call 'em Spides.

"youth violence", "young people". Is that some sort of code for enrichers?

Latest Threads