How many talented rappers, footballers or models will be stabbed in London this year?

How many?

• Less than 50

• 50 to 100

• 100 to 150

• 90 ******* 2

• The more the merrier l

Results are only viewable after voting.
Bill Cosby made a good point about rap,hip hop etc putting black music back 50 years... it certainly appears to have had a negative effrect on black youth culture in both the USA and this country.

I grew up listening to Tamla Motown, reggae and artists like Stevie Wonder and Marvin Gaye - still listen to them. Where did it all go so wrong?

But they love the sound of breaking glass...
Unless it caused by Met Police 9mm rounds. Maybe they should stop carrying guns, imitation firearms or trying to assist people from escaping lawful custody?

Maybe they should try some different music.

It is possible to "diss" people without shanking them.

Though I hear Ko-Ko is pretty tasty with a blade.

Joker62

ADC
Book Reviewer
I saw a tweet from the Mayor of Larndon yesterday, he's still banging on about the Stephen Lawrence murder.
Of course he is, it was white on black, fuck all to be heard about the black on black killings though!

But I know the 5 K's of Hinduism, the 5 pillars of Islam and not to call people thieving pikey bastards.
To the re-education camp with you.

To the re-education camp with you.
Apologies, If I have the numbers of K's wrong. Somethings have slipped my memory since leaving.

Oddly, I can remember the caution, the definition of Theft and (you know) those odd bits that actually helped when arresting people.

Oh, and I never played golf or was a ****ing Mason.

No wonder I never rose above the rank of DC.

Apologies, If I have the numbers of K's wrong. Somethings have slipped my memory since leaving.
Now you are just making it worse, do they all look the same to you?

You racist.

Now you are just making it worse, do they all look the same to you?

You racist.
At least I remembered not to say KKK.

I'll get my burning cross and leave.

By the look on Cressida and Lammy's face I'm guessing Saddiq Khan has just asked "Is it bigger than a bread box?"

Edited for proper gramticisation

"This, Ma'am and Mr Mayor, is the magic invisible box where we keep all those spare coppers"

It follows the demonstration to the Home Secretary about how to deal with online crime.

"This, Ma'am and Mr Mayor, is the magic invisible box where we keep all those spare coppers"

It follows the demonstration to the Home Secretary about how to deal with online crime.

Can't give a Like or Funny as what you've stated may in fact be true.