How many talented rappers, footballers or models will be stabbed in London this year?

How many?

• Less than 50

• 50 to 100

• 100 to 150

• 90 ******* 2

• The more the merrier l

Results are only viewable after voting.
One wonders as to the background of those committing these acts of violence, or rather, one doesn't wonder; one bloody well knows.

Enoch was right, only it took a few years more than he foretold.

A fook I do not give.
I don’t live in or visit London, far too many nicer none violent places to visit in the rest of the country.
I am not Black or of an ilk to be stabbed or try to stab someone else, saddled with a funny name.
I don’t like nasty music nor do I call my women rude/nasty/derogatory names, especially those who let me make love with them.

Joker62

ADC
Book Reviewer
A fook I do not give.
I don’t live in or visit London, far too many nicer none violent places to visit in the rest of the country.
I am not Black or of an ilk to be stabbed or try to stab someone else, saddled with a funny name.
I don’t like nasty music nor do I call my women rude/nasty/derogatory names, especially those who let me make love with them.
You do realise that anyone, that's ANYONE, can get stabbed, you don't have to be black or live in an urban area?

Sent from my SM-G965F using Tapatalk

You do realise that anyone, that's ANYONE, can get stabbed, you don't have to be black or live in an urban area?

Of course, it's just statistically highly unlikely though

Stop trying to drag pikeys into it.

I'm sure there are some right on trendy bellends on this thread who reckon this bloke is wrong and making racist comments when he wants more stop and search.

Ex-race chief: 'It's not white boys in Surrey who are being stabbed' | Daily Mail Online
But that's just the point! Why are white boys in Surrey not stabbing each other?
Perhaps they don't have a private school version of 'drill music' (It's nothing to do with the military, apparently it's some method of insulting other bellends and calling them out via the medium of music).

I saw a tweet from the Mayor of Larndon yesterday, he's still banging on about the Stephen Lawrence murder.

I saw a tweet from the Mayor of Larndon yesterday, he's still banging on about the Stephen Lawrence murder.
Is he going to demand police first aid training is improved, that was in the Lawrence report too.

Except everyone forgot that bit, in the rush to form diversity training consultancy firms.

But admitting emergency life support for front line responders is now half a day per year might be a bit tricky.

(Oh, and I had to out together my own first aid kit for me. The one in the boot of the car was good for an office. My DI got offended when i started pulling the issued one apart. Then showing the FED and bits in my personal one. I went through a stage of finding "good" accidents or victims, and learnt not to rely on issued shit).

Anyway, who cares. TJF and so are people needing emergency life support.

But I know the 5 K's of Hinduism, the 5 pillars of Islam and not to call people thieving pikey bastards.

Perhaps they don't have a private school version of 'drill music' (It's nothing to do with the military, apparently it's some method of insulting other bellends and calling them out via the medium of music).