How many talented rappers, footballers or models will be stabbed in London this year?

How many?

• Less than 50

• 50 to 100

• 100 to 150

• 90 ******* 2

• The more the merrier l

Results are only viewable after voting.
was just about to post this gem about the same incident, from the Grauniad...

Eight people have died in stabbings or shootings in the capital this month, including two men who were knifed to death in London on Monday night. A man in his 40s was killed in Walthamstow, while a second man died after coming to a west London hospital with stab injuries.

Man stabbed to death in east London shopping centre

Shall we start running a book on it - 5 chips in, winner takes all? All wagers down by 31 March.
The excitement as the potential winners watch the figures rise during the Chrimbo/New Year stabbiness frenzy will be amazing.

Joker62

ADC
Book Reviewer

Eight people have died in stabbings or shootings in the capital this month, including two men who were knifed to death in London on Monday night. A man in his 40s was killed in Walthamstow, while a second man died after coming to a west London hospital with stab injuries.

Shall we start running a book on it - 5 chips in, winner takes all? All wagers down by 31 March.
The excitement as the potential winners watch the figures rise during the Chrimbo/New Year stabbiness frenzy will be amazing.
Not forgetting Notting Hill Carnival!

To answer the title's question directly,
How many talented rappers, footballers or models will be stabbed in London this year?

hopefully all of them. :rambo:

Interestingly, the common denominator with this is that they're all lovely people that wouldn't hurt a fly....apparently :rolleyes:

So, if all of the lovely people stopped mingling together and avoided the trigger points and known trouble spots, then the really nasty fookers like me and my wife, could go shopping without running the risk of intimidating the lovely people that get stabbed a lot.

Do you think that would work?

Interestingly, the common denominator with this is that they're all lovely people that wouldn't hurt a fly....apparently :rolleyes:

So, if all of the lovely people stopped mingling together and avoided the trigger points and known trouble spots, then the really nasty fookers like me and my wife, could go shopping without running the risk of intimidating the lovely people that get stabbed a lot.

Do you think that would work?
I blame white privilege.

True. That's what it is....I'll be back in a bit. I'm just popping out so that I can scream apologies at anyone with a slight tan for the crimes of my heritage from 300 years ago. That'll make it all OK again =D
No man, you have to go Calais to do it like proper man

I’m going to stick my neck out and say 92. Where do I stash my 5 chips?

Why the bias in knife crime so much? That's cutlerieism - when will a good forking or spooning make the headlines? Why don't we hear more about drive-by ladling?

Why the bias in knife crime so much? That's cutlerieism - when will a good forking or spooning make the headlines? Why don't we hear more about drive-by ladling?
Multi-cutlerieism will save us!

Latest Threads