How many talented rappers, footballers or models will be stabbed in London this year?

How many?

• Less than 50

• 50 to 100

• 100 to 150

• 90 ******* 2

• The more the merrier l

Results are only viewable after voting.
Nice of The Evening Standard to keep a tally for us.
So far this year 16 people have been stabbed to death in the capital, the 17-year-old is the sixth teenager to die in a stabbing.

Nice of The Evening Standard to keep a tally for us.
So far this year 16 people have been stabbed to death in the capital, the 17-year-old is the sixth teenager to die in a stabbing.
Didn't we have one in a prison as well?

Strange how there is no mention of ethnicity of attackers involved in this attack.... War veteran, 88, floored thug with karate chop to save woman from knife gang

snip "An 88-year-old military veteran who rescued a young woman from five knife-wielding robbers today said: “Fear is not in my dictionary.”
Mr Nixon says he trained as a commando at the Achnacarry depot in the Highlands in the Forties, joined an elite special services unit and fought in the Korean War."

Come on which Arrser is it seen here...

1519223340603.png

Strange how there is no mention of ethnicity of attackers involved in this attack.... War veteran, 88, floored thug with karate chop to save woman from knife gang

snip "An 88-year-old military veteran who rescued a young woman from five knife-wielding robbers today said: “Fear is not in my dictionary.”
Mr Nixon says he trained as a commando at the Achnacarry depot in the Highlands in the Forties, joined an elite special services unit and fought in the Korean War."

View attachment 323196
Great minds, oh OK then, similar minds think alike.
https://www.arrse.co.uk/community/threads/harry-brown-lives.272930/

Nobody's owning up yet, I think there's more than one Arrser involved.

Breaking news that a black guy in New York managed to take down several policemen in a fight. The whole thing was caught on dash cam. It's pretty impressive stuff.

You utter bar steward, I had to leave the room with tears running down my trouser legs after that.

The breaking point was at 1:57 where after mucho Kung Faux tomfoolery he walks up to the copper and just kicks him in the goolies.

Joker62

ADC
Book Reviewer

View attachment 323196
The Police sa yno arrests have been made?

WTF? They've got this racist nazi thug for starters! Throw the book at him! Throwing his weight around, attacking innocent youths, and his pathetic attempts to white-knight women. He has probably fled and may have set up a bolthole by you!

Got to be vague here but - Ive first hand experience of ..first using 101 for Met police then aborting it due to "significant wait time"...then 999'ing it..still having to wait nearly 5 mins for connection to police from 999 operator and reporting something with "no viable description...aggravated trespass..."...informed "unit enroute blue lights etc" then...when able to offer description of "IC-3 males x4" ..for eg, been told now assessed as level 3 response ...give us a call back if any signs of crime...here's your CAD number...".

One of those situations turned out to be a particulary nasty crime involving somebody being given a good shoeing and large sums getting nicked. Company involved did not give a feck though -just the usual insurance checklist...did the monitoring company follow correct procedure etc...

We had a CAD number so we ticked our boxes. I guess the Met police ticked theirs also.

@Joker62

Joker62

ADC
Book Reviewer
Got to be vague here but - Ive first hand experience of ..first using 101 for Met police then aborting it due to "significant wait time"...then 999'ing it..still having to wait nearly 5 mins for connection to police from 999 operator and reporting something with "no viable description...aggravated trespass..."...informed "unit enroute blue lights etc" then...when able to offer description of "IC-3 males x4" ..for eg, been told now assessed as level 3 response ...give us a call back if any signs of crime...here's your CAD number...".

One of those situations turned out to be a particulary nasty crime involving somebody being given a good shoeing and large sums getting nicked. Company involved did not give a feck though -just the usual insurance checklist...did the monitoring company follow correct procedure etc...

We had a CAD number so we ticked our boxes. I guess the Met police ticked theirs also.

@Joker62
My experience of the Met and the CoL police swings between dire and excellent. Excellent - CoL turned up mob handed (6 of them) before an ambulance when I suffered a SVT ( Supra Ventricular Tachycardia) a few years back with Defib in hand as well. Dire - When running a pub in SE London (Met area) back in 2002, I was chilling in my flat upstairs, knock on the door and one of my assistant managers informed me that the pub was being trashed, I asked him if he'd called the OB, he said no, so told him to do so right away. Got customers out of the trouble area, out through the back exit and locked the front doors so the toerags couldn't get out. OB turn up, 4 cars, 2 vans and a dog section. Upon letting the OB in, I let them know who the main instigator was and they had a 5 minute chat with him before letting him go after he said he had nothing to do with it. I took a couple of the coppers upstairs to the office and showed them CCTV with him behind the bar throwing glasses around and chucking furniture around earlier. Their reply - "Ooops, we might have made a mistake".
I've dealt with the Met on a few occasions and their performance varies depending on the day of the week.

Last edited:
@postman_twit post he Somalia in Camden have been stabbing people for years. Sadly one of the estates with a high population is not terribly far off Camden Lock, which I am sure had nothing to do with gang violence in the area. Used to be a great source of overtime, and I and some mates may well have toured the area re-eneacting great moments from Black Hawk Down about "skinnies with RPGs".

@Joker62 am glad that you got some decent service, but comparing the CoL and the Met is apples and pears. I routinely went to incidents on the border where several cars of city turned up, on the met we could only get one. But i suppose when all you have is a square mile versus 609 square miles, that is going to happen.

Don't get me wrong, I know the flaws of the met. At Hendon our class was memorably told by some grizzled D/Sgt "Welcome to the Met. We're the best. And we are shit. So how shit is everyone else then?"

Oddly, I was being told this week by some still serving mates how shit everything is, can I help with CV writing, know of any vacancies.

The only vacant space I know is inbetween Amber Rudd and PMTM's ears. They have both destroyed effective policing whilst telling you "you have never been safer".

Rubbish, the blue thread by which the sword of Damocles hangs have never been thinner and more frayed.

My experience of the Met and the CoL police swings between dire and excellent. Excellent - CoL turned up mob handed (6 of them) before an ambulance when I suffered a SVT ( Supra Ventricular Tachycardia) a few years back with Defib in hand as well. Dire - When running a pub in SE London (Met area) back in 2002, I was chilling in my flat upstairs, knock on the door and one of my assistant managers informed me that the pub was being trashed, I asked him if he'd called the OB, he said no, so told him to do so right away. Got customers out of the trouble area, out through the back exit and locked the front doors so the toerags couldn't get out. OB turn up, 4 cars, 2 vans and a dog section. Upon letting the OB in, I let them know who the main instigator was and they had a 5 minute chat with him before letting him go after he said he had nothing to do with it. I took a couple of the coppers upstairs to the office and showed them CCTV with him behind the bar throwing glasses around and chucking furniture around earlier. Their reply - "Ooops, we might have made a mistake".
I've dealt with the Met on a few occasions and their performance varies depending on the day of the week.

Yep, i've not been impressed when they use Cops from one part of London to cover another part.....i.e them Norf Lunden Cops covering a weekend shift 'coming over here - nicking our scrotes', ;-)

Met up for a few beers a good while back. I was still serving, i'm with 2 ex Toms who were now Cops themselves and one who is a 'Spook', it kicked off at the Old Tigers Head, Lee Green - we were not involved but upon arrival one little shit of a cop , probably no taller than 5' 7' got very verbal with us and his cordoning and crowd control was a tad 'robust' ....... i'm guessing that us laughing at it all didn't help? ;-) One of our Pals, who happened to be a black cop, wasn't impressed at all as he seemed to be getting more of the finger pointing and ranting aimed at him and was a gnats cock away from taking it further.

Last year, just before Xmas, about 9.15pm, followed by a cop car , which stopped along side me as i parked up... Cop maybe mid 40's.

Good evenin sir, ..
i gave him the nod, How can i help?.
ah, you know, just part of the xmas drink drive crack down
Good, get 'em off the road
Not had a drink tonight?
Nah, mug's game , need my licence for work
Good to hear..........no doubt he was sniffing and watching me for signs
Yep, i'm about to hit it now though.
best way, Goodnight ,
You too, have a quiet shift
Slow nod back from the cop

Postscript to the last stabbing which I took any notice of: Murdered Abdikarim Hassan, 17, carried combat knife - this morning. Noted that "Abdikarim was a college student and was a "good guy" who was "always smiling" and liked playing football".
At one time a Copper with attitude would be called in to bang a few heads and sort it all out, but that would racist now. Apparently we value diversity and vibrancy more than peace on the streets.

Joker62

ADC
Book Reviewer
Postscript to the last stabbing which I took any notice of: Murdered Abdikarim Hassan, 17, carried combat knife - this morning. Noted that "Abdikarim was a college student and was a "good guy" who was "always smiling" and liked playing football".
At one time a Copper with attitude would be called in to bang a few heads and sort it all out, but that would racist now. Apparently we value diversity and vibrancy more than peace on the streets.
So much for the "good guy" image if he was tagged!

Sent from my SM-G935F using Tapatalk

Didn't we have one in a prison as well?
IIRC that was Wormwood Scrubs, a Somalian, Sudanese or other part of that region.

And the latest was not far from Hampstead/Belsize park area where I used to live (Kentish town dive) however an arrest has been made according to the media.

I see the Met have now launched amnesty knife bins in most parts of London boroughs, good idea in principle however if the government really want to tackle this seriously they should stop fecking around and provide more money to get more plod on the streets, I'm aware the Met are cash strapped and having to prioritise towards counter-terrorism yet these stabbings are getting way out of hand.

Based on current figures, we are in for a record breaking year.
If the present rate continues then we are going to be around the 90 mark.
Graphic below as for 21 Feb 18
1519470645116.png

..........but look at it like this......if you're a teenager growing-up in an inner-city area who is not into rap, can't play football or are too ugly to be a model there's very little chance you'll be stabbed.

I can see a potential market for lifestyle magazines aimed at the plain girls with nice hair, youngsters who want to get into close harmony singing or stamp collecting and potential trainspotters of all ethnic persuasions who live with their mums, rad, init blod?

Last edited: