How many talented rappers, footballers or models will be stabbed in London this year?

How many?

• Less than 50

• 50 to 100

• 100 to 150

• 90 ******* 2

• The more the merrier l

Results are only viewable after voting.
Who's going to catch them with a blade on them? There's virtually no police left and the ones who are left are doing the jobs of social workers, mental health staff and others because no-one else is left to do those jobs either.

There's not enough police left to have them wasting their time searching kids on the off chance they've got a knife on them.
Trust you to look on the bright side.

If only people reported it to the police as I saw this youth look threatening with a knife, and then they called someone a poof and a tranny, and I think I need counselling now for the trauma

I'm sure plod would turn up pdq

Going by this copper's post, I doubt they would. An hour and a half spent just trying to get a couple of pissed up dickheads to stop fighting, three hours with a suicidal caller, then another two and a half hours back with the pissed couple. I don't see much spare time for that favourite claim of crashing out because someone's called someone else a poof in his (apparently average) shift.

He says himself he heard shouts for burglaries and a knife crime while he was with the suicide threat but couldn't respond. Why was he sitting with suicide? Because mental health services have been decimated, social departments have been decimated and now the slashed numbers of police are left having to deal with the results.

Firstly clearly we have an issue with police manning levels, resource allocation, sentencing, violence towards police, the court system and prison or how prison works rather.

This to reform will take funds, government funds ie Taxes, pays your money and this is what you get.

More taxes, more police, more police confronting and taking down scrotes, longer sentences, faster conviction with no bail and longer prison sentences in prisons that are prisons.

Me, 1p on the pound, not an issue,

Page 1 of the next Tory manifesto.

A non negotiable 10 year sentence for unlawful possession of a bladed article in public may convince a few scrotes it's not worth it.
No parole or out at half time, but with the option of a review after 9 years if they've kept their nose clean.
Prisons too full? Triple bunks seem to be good enough for matelots.
Plus make the prisons hard regime work camps, not the hotels they seem to be now. Breeches of prison regulations, more time added to sentences.

I'd like there to be a bright side to look on, to be honest, but in amongst all the internet hardmen on here celebrating brown children being murdered and crying that they're not allowed to be racist I'm not seeing one.
I don't know.

I've got to pursue my utter hatred of Therea May for being a crap Home Secretary?

And senior police for being gutless wastes of space who were never coppers and don't back people who try and make a difference.

Why, it's almost as if the knife itself isn't the problem. If only there were some other common threads running through all these murders that could help us identify some sort of pattern.
Homicidal intent?

Sometimes, but not always.
Nothing less than the settled intent to kill will support a murder charge, as I dimly recall from law lectures!

If there isn't an intent to kill, I am lost for another commonality...

Nothing less than the settled intent to kill will support a murder charge, as I dimly recall from law lectures!

If there isn't an intent to kill, I am lost for another commonality...
Gang culture imported from our cousins across the pond. What David Starkey was clumsily referring to when he spoke about 'whites becoming black' after the Duggan riots.

I'm sure you're right about murder charges requiring proven intent, but I've heard a lot of stories about these kids believing that they can safely stab someone in the leg or the arse without killing them so they can satisfy this poisonous honour culture's demands without doing permanent harm.

Why, it's almost as if the knife itself isn't the problem. If only there were some other common threads running through all these murders that could help us identify some sort of pattern.
Have they tried to split up these problems into disaffected home grown gangstas, being overwhelmed by newer and more vicious "Youths " coming from war zones where this settling of disputes is normal ?

Or is it the new boys, splitting up into the bloodthirsty gangs/ tribes that was normal for them, and fighting for drug/ pride, turf here ?

Have they tried to split up these problems into disaffected home grown gangstas, being overwhelmed by newer and more vicious "Youths " coming from war zones where this settling of disputes is normal ?

Or is it the new boys, splitting up into the bloodthirsty gangs/ tribes that was normal for them, and fighting for drug/ pride, turf here ?
No idea, mate. But there are lists of known London gangs online and the vast majority are 'neighbourhood' gangs. So I'd say they're probably home grown.

Gang culture imported from our cousins across the pond. What David Starkey was clumsily referring to when he spoke about 'whites becoming black' after the Duggan riots.

I'm sure you're right about murder charges requiring proven intent, but I've heard a lot of stories about these kids believing that they can safely stab someone in the leg or the arse without killing them so they can satisfy this poisonous honour culture's demands without doing permanent harm.
People simply do not understand the killing power of knives.

WE Fairbairn illustrated his classic All-In Fighting with a horrible chart to show the power of knives (he was covered in scars apparently from his days as a police officer in Shanghai).

In all honesty, I was more worried about blades than guns when I was a police officer. Guns probably aren't maintained well, probably not practiced with. Blades were unbiqitious, and quicker to pull than I could have accessed my CS or baton - plus I had to be close to defend myself with either, and if you were close you could get stabbed.

Nice that the bleeding obvious needed a study to point out the unfortunate facts. Not that they were allowed to get in the way of the party line obviously.

I've had the 'Your only picking on me coz I is black' pulled on me in the past by a teen.

Working in a largely white area with very few none white folk around I felt compelled to reply that I was in fact picking on him coz the witness described a young black lad and there was no other bugger about who also happens to be a scrote matching that description.

Oh and the small matter that it was him.

He stopped trying that nonsense on me in our future encounters.

People simply do not understand the killing power of knives.

WE Fairbairn illustrated his classic All-In Fighting with a horrible chart to show the power of knives (he was covered in scars apparently from his days as a police officer in Shanghai).

In all honesty, I was more worried about blades than guns when I was a police officer. Guns probably aren't maintained well, probably not practiced with. Blades were unbiqitious, and quicker to pull than I could have accessed my CS or baton - plus I had to be close to defend myself with either, and if you were close you could get stabbed.
Fairbairn's tables make for sobering reading. Only seconds to bleed to death in a gutter, and the odds are you'd never even see the knife or know what had happened to you.