How many talented rappers, footballers or models will be stabbed in London this year?

How many?

• Less than 50

• 50 to 100

• 100 to 150

• 90 ******* 2

• The more the merrier l

Results are only viewable after voting.
This one is a mummy's boy

Man killed on his birthday and another 'disembowelled' in London double stabbing

A friend of John Smith's mother who wished to stay anonymous said that he was “a good family man”.
“He was a mummy’s boy - he loved her so much,” she said.
“It was his birthday yesterday, he had just turned 23.
“Moses was a kind man and he was very close to his family.

List of the poor souls

London stabbings 2018 – latest knife crime statistics and attacks in Camden, Walworth, Camberwell and Bow

Not another stabbing but some legal bod sticking her nose in where it's not wanted.

Her alleged treatment by the Police is something we might have done after someone was really kicking off,i.e. securing feet & cuffed, restrained by officers on top of her etc. Seems a bit OTT if she was just handing out cards, or is their more to her story than is being revealed?

'Degrading strip search left me with PTSD'

ETA: as others have rightly pointed out she wasn't a legal bod but a music student, so had even less idea what she was dealing with.

Last edited:
Not another stabbing but some legal bod sticking her nose in where it's not wanted.

Her alleged treatment by the Police is something we might have done after someone was really kicking off,i.e. securing feet & cuffed, restrained by officers on top of her etc. Seems a bit OTT if she was just handing out cards, or is their more to her story than is being revealed?

This is why body cams are great. For her to be ground pinned by three officers and then be put into a Viper would suggest she did a hell of a lot more than 'go limp'.

Not real PTSD like this

https://www.arrse.co.uk/community/threads/jordan-has-ptsd.286583/

No photos of her after she was forced to strip naked, ergo, it didn't happen

Read this, she is not any thing to do with law, at the time she was a piano student, she must of over stepped the mark some how and this was the consequences. Quite honestly, yes people have rights, but they most likely don’t get in the way of old bil boing their job, the youth she was trying to hand some card to had a knife.

Where does it say she is a legal bod? She was doing a masters in music. As a lawyer these days I have no time for bleeding heart liberal lawyers but she was not one, just a bleed heart liberal.

Damn beaten to it by @philc.

Dr Duff saw officers surround a 15-year-old boy and said she decided to observe.

She then spoke to him and tried to give him a card with some legal advice on, but said police physically stopped her from doing so by grabbing her arm and blocking her way.

They then arrested her on suspicion of obstruction and assaulting a police officer.

The boy was found to have a knife, which Dr Duff had not been aware of when she intervened.
She wasn't strip searched to cow her spirit. She was strip searched to ascertain if she had been passed something from the knife carrying miscreant.

her treatment in being arrested was because she chose to be obstructive.

The irony is the little sh*t with the knife probably didn't need her card's advice.

I wonder if she feels a little foolish that her white knighting was foiled by the knife's presence? Probably doesn't sound as virtuous at parties.

she'd be complaining that the police didn't protect her had the 15up slashed her outreach card hand with his knife.

I'd suggest Dr Duff stays in campus rather than trying to fit her beliefs into the real world.

"I feel we are dealing with a real culture of impunity that needs to be challenged."
yes, we are Koshka.

A culture amongst some who feel that they can just like into dangerous situations with misguided attempts to 'help'. You thought you could just stroll in, bestow your assistance to a grateful BAME victim of 'police oppression ' and walk away. Probably feeling good.

Instead,you stumbled into a real-time knife find. Putting yourself and others at risk. Then you chose to be a bit arsey about it all, which set in motion a series of unpleasant events that the police probably didn't want to conduct. Time consuming and quite distressing to the conducting officers too.

now you're hoping to hammer the police to cover for your poor choices.

Last edited:

Joker62

ADC
Book Reviewer
As a few of you know, I live in a delightfully diverse area of London called Catford. Anyway, my OH is out with a couple of mates tonight going to see a band at the local theatre so they've popped into the local pub for a drink. 10 mnutes into said drink, Plod bowl in asking all customers to move to the back of the pub as they've had a report of a bomb outside the front. The "bomb" looks suspiciously like a bike, in fact it was a bike. So, while Plod are busy moving customers in the pub and bomb disposal are busy being called, someone steals the bike! Looks like there could be a funny suicide tonight in the dark streets of South London, mind no one will notice as the fuckers have been setting off fireworks for the past 2 weeks.

Latest Threads