Army Rumour Service

Register a free account today to join our community
Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site, connect with other members through your own private inbox and will receive smaller adverts!

How many talented rappers, footballers or models will be stabbed in London this year? (2019)

How many?

• Less than 50

Votes: 5 3.2%
  • 50 to 100

Votes: 10 6.5%
  • 100 to 150

Votes: 34 21.9%
  • 90 ******* 2

Votes: 2 1.3%

Votes: 7 4.5%

Votes: 2 1.3%
  • The more the merrier I

Votes: 95 61.3%

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .
Status
Not open for further replies.
I used to think that, but listening to him more, it occurred to me that what he does is voice the questions his listeners want answers to, and some of his listeners are quite dim.

That's called "maintaining his ratings".

You have to go someway to beat Alex Jones for whipping up outrage to keep the media attention focussed on him

Main Stream Media (acting under government 'advice')? for you. Hear no evil, see no evil, speak no evil.
Did not take Jeremy Vine long to publicly question if the officers were deliberately brutalising the poor helpless suspect.
Is it acceptable to shoot suspects in the groin????
Yes Jeremy, and you doubtless already worked out that the coat made the torso a poor choice, which left the face and the groin.

Dw9ylbGWsAA0hA8.jpg
At least he didn't ask why they didn't shoot the machette out of his hand.

Too soon?

Let's hope that it's less than this year. And the police, and others, aren't restricted by 'right on' types.

The numbers will only continue to rise expediently as the replacements arrive by rubber dinghy to replace the dead on a daily basis, it's just a natural selection conver belt of death or you would be over run by pillars of the community very quickly.

There are a number of questions that appears to have so many people so completely and utterly baffled.

Detective Chief Inspector Chris Soole, who is leading the investigation, poses this stunningly difficult one for example:

“We want to make sure we fully understand every aspect of Jaden’s lifestyle, and the reason, for instance, that he was riding a stolen moped."

Which is odd since we are endlessly told that he was a lovely child and a star pupil who dindu nuffink. So what is the mystery about his " lifestyle"?

Perhaps a similar mystery to that of his mate who last year was just an innocent bystander who just happened to be in the wrong place at the wrong time and somehow got shot in the head.

'So we know the victim was on a stolen moped, brandishing a knife with a pocket full of crack Holmes. But what possible motive could there be for him to be targeted?

Beats me Watson, anyway fancy a shag?'

For fųcks sake Watson, Conan Doyle 1902

Meanwhile the cultural enrichment goes on. The Met have named this pair as wanted re one of the first stabbings of the year,

'Dangerous' men hunted over party death

What's the betting this pair have returned to whatever third world shithole they came from, but will return under new identities to resume their benefits claims and re-engage in whatever crime they were at before.

Last edited:

Having seen the effect just 6 strokes of the cane did to a teenager when I was in the NRP, which I put in my thread "Tales of a colonial policeman", methinks this character will be s**ting himself.
The teenager I saw was weeping before the caning started & was crying for his mother at the first stroke & he would NOT be sitting on his backside for weeks. Funnily enough there was very little re offending by juveniles in NR.
If our system allowed it for the hordes of would be "ganstas" & dealers over here as opposed to the pathetic soft "slaps on the wrist" handed out by our judiciary, I think many of the would be hard men would think more than twice before they did these crimes.

Last edited:
Status
Not open for further replies.