Army Rumour Service

Register a free account today to join our community
Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site, connect with other members through your own private inbox and will receive smaller adverts!

How many talented rappers, footballers or models will be stabbed in London this year? (2019)

How many?

• Less than 50

Votes: 5 3.2%
  • 50 to 100

Votes: 10 6.5%
  • 100 to 150

Votes: 34 21.9%
  • 90 ******* 2

Votes: 2 1.3%

Votes: 7 4.5%

Votes: 2 1.3%
  • The more the merrier I

Votes: 95 61.3%

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .
Status
Not open for further replies.
Well, that was predicted on these very pages a few days back.
The question for all the do-gooders who howl 'but he was just a child' would be 'Would YOU take the little fecker on if he asked for your phone and wallet/handbag?'

There are a number of questions that appears to have so many people so completely and utterly baffled.

Detective Chief Inspector Chris Soole, who is leading the investigation, poses this stunningly difficult one for example:

“We want to make sure we fully understand every aspect of Jaden’s lifestyle, and the reason, for instance, that he was riding a stolen moped."

Which is odd since we are endlessly told that he was a lovely child and a star pupil who dindu nuffink. So what is the mystery about his " lifestyle"?

Perhaps a similar mystery to that of his mate who last year was just an innocent bystander who just happened to be in the wrong place at the wrong time and somehow got shot in the head.

Illegally riding what Police now reveal to have been stolen to be precise.

These small facts about a paragon of virtue just keep slowly dripping out.

Now about those allegations of somehow having involvement with a firearms related incident in Nottingham.....

This is turning into a classic example of a potential police cover-up and an actual case of the Main Stream Media (MSM) being caught out at selective reporting in favour of the scumball.

His family continue to lie through their teeth despite of overwhelming disclosure of what a little thug 'Precious Jayden' was.

I wonder what other dirty laundry is yet to see the light of day?.

And to think there are probably tens if not hundreds of thousands of this vile little piece of shit in every immigrant and other community in Britain. No doubt the same lies will be deployed in the biased MSM when the next one is wiped out.

The future holds two ways forward,

One

Think of the massive numbers of drug deaths in Mexico and other countries whilst the authorities do sweet FA, and the MSM continues to lie and pursue it's pro-immigration agenda leading to a communist take-over.

Two

The government-or a successor government grows a pair and bins the HRA, and brings in radical new powers which include the use of the death penalty, the deportation of immigrant criminals and the deployment of the military in counter-narcotic roles both here and overseas, possibly in co-operation with the US, NATO and other allied countries.

Like a lot of crime, the choices ahead are going to be stark. The question is how will the authorities act?.

Like a lot of crime, the choices ahead are going to be stark. The question is how will the authorities act?.

Sadly thanks to political interference at National and Local level will continue to dance around the core issue.

Lot of noise but will not make the hard decisions required which the Glasgow experience clearly shows as being Stop and Search, Profiling, mandatory and non trivial custodial sentences and only then followed by softer "interventions".

Risk of that of pissing resources away on the latter without doing any of the former because of the cries of Racism (Which of course largely did not trouble the Glasgow efforts(

Won't change until all the usual suspects move away from the traditional litany of professed total innocence of the latest Dindu Nuffink.

A ban on Police instantly posting up many years old photos taken whilst in school uniform might help.

This is turning into a classic example of a potential police cover-up and an actual case of the Main Stream Media (MSM) being caught out at selective reporting in favour of the scumball.

His family continue to lie through their teeth despite of overwhelming disclosure of what a little thug 'Precious Jayden' was.

I wonder what other dirty laundry is yet to see the light of day?.

And to think there are probably tens if not hundreds of thousands of this vile little piece of shit in every immigrant and other community in Britain. No doubt the same lies will be deployed in the biased MSM when the next one is wiped out.

The future holds two ways forward,

One

Think of the massive numbers of drug deaths in Mexico and other countries whilst the authorities do sweet FA, and the MSM continues to lie and pursue it's pro-immigration agenda leading to a communist take-over.

Two

The government-or a successor government grows a pair and bins the HRA, and brings in radical new powers which include the use of the death penalty, the deportation of immigrant criminals and the deployment of the military in counter-narcotic roles both here and overseas, possibly in co-operation with the US, NATO and other allied countries.

I posted on MailOnline about the little scrote but lo and behold it was modded into the ether...

[
Won't change until all the usual suspects move away from the traditional litany of professed total innocence of the latest Dindu Nuffink.

A ban on Police instantly posting up many years old photos taken whilst in school uniform might help.[/QUOTE]

Dindu Nuffink ???? Dont get me started :)

Last edited:
Apparently doing so has worked quite well in Scotland. Doesn’t matter what it is - if it works then try it.

How Scotland reduced knife deaths among young people

Sent from my iPad using Tapatalk

Hmm a piece from the "handwringers gazette" aka the Guardian. If you read the article it might raise a few questions .. eg. "The Scottish Police Federation and police officers have raised concerns in recent years that the true extent of violent crime excluding murder might not be fully represented in the figures. Crime recording methods were changed in April 2017"
So convenient that, just juggle a few stats to make it SEEM to work and the proles will be happy!!
And of course more or less ignoring this aspect ..
The police played a central role in the beginning,” explains Christine Goodall, who along with two other surgeons founded Medics Against Violence in 2008, a campaign group which works with health professionals, law enforcement, social services and other bodies to thwart violent behaviour. “They campaigned really hard to get the legislation around knife crime changed so people would be more likely to get a mandatory sentence. There was also, at the outset, a lot of stop and search.”
The average sentence for carrying a knife in Scotland has tripled, from four months in 2005-06 to an average of 13 months in 2014-15"

So our they want our Police to become yet more of a social service than it already is, putting yet more of a workload on it, when it already has shown that it cannot cope with the current workload thanks to a huge increase in population and savage manpower cuts!!

There are a number of questions that appears to have so many people so completely and utterly baffled.

Detective Chief Inspector Chris Soole, who is leading the investigation, poses this stunningly difficult one for example:

“We want to make sure we fully understand every aspect of Jaden’s lifestyle, and the reason, for instance, that he was riding a stolen moped."

Which is odd since we are endlessly told that he was a lovely child and a star pupil who dindu nuffink. So what is the mystery about his " lifestyle"?

Perhaps a similar mystery to that of his mate who last year was just an innocent bystander who just happened to be in the wrong place at the wrong time and somehow got shot in the head.
As I wrote before, if Jnr Rid had pitched up on a moped at 14, I'd be asking some serious questions.
Even if his mates had asked to be "looking after it for a friend" I'd have told them to FRO, and had A VERY SERIOUS CHAT WITH JNR RID about the company he kept.
He rarely sees me riled.

Maybe the Met should should turn the investigation over to this officer, Inspector Jacques Clouseau?.

Tulse Hill that's damn close to where one of the 7/7 attackers came from, and some of the council estates are as a rough as a badgers arse

Inter drug gang violence though this time probably, jeez though they're getting bold, broad daylight at a station
Did not take Jeremy Vine long to publicly question if the officers were deliberately brutalising the poor helpless suspect.
Is it acceptable to shoot suspects in the groin????
Yes Jeremy, and you doubtless already worked out that the coat made the torso a poor choice, which left the face and the groin.

Dw9ylbGWsAA0hA8.jpg

Did not take Jeremy Vine long to publicly question if the officers were deliberately brutalising the poor helpless suspect.
Is it acceptable to shoot suspects in the groin????
Yes Jeremy, and you doubtless already worked out that the coat made the torso a poor choice, which left the face and the groin.

Dw9ylbGWsAA0hA8.jpg

Vine is a dim dull presenter asking inane questions for the sake of it, why he gets air or TV time is beyond me. Want a serious discussion, well tough this is what we have Vine & Co.

Vine is a dim dull presenter asking inane questions for the sake of it, why he gets air or TV time is beyond me. Want a serious discussion, well tough this is what we have Vine & Co.
I used to think that, but listening to him more, it occurred to me that what he does is voice the questions his listeners want answers to, and some of his listeners are quite dim.
What else do you expect from Jeremy Vine? After all he spends a lot of time rabble rousing.
That's called "maintaining his ratings".

Status
Not open for further replies.