How many talented rappers, footballers or models will be stabbed in London this year? (2019)

How many?

• Less than 50

Votes: 2 2.2%
  • 50 to 100

Votes: 6 6.6%
  • 100 to 150

Votes: 24 26.4%
  • 90 ******* 2

Votes: 1 1.1%

Votes: 6 6.6%

Votes: 0 0.0%
  • The more the merrier I

Votes: 52 57.1%

• Total voters
  • This poll will close: .
Those who apologise for yardie type drug-dealing criminal scum are as bad as these scum and should be locked-up.
Those who ignore, apologise for or fail to condemn these villains are no better than those who turned a blind eye to the holocaust. I know that sounds a bit strong but there is something fundamental wrong with a section of society who seems to think it is okay to behave like this. The end result of a lack of discipline, drug use, lack of decent role models etc is the death of a child.
He may have been an evil little toe rag. But the poor sod was still a child. How anyone can condone this entire culture and defend it beggars belief. This is seriously screwed up.

Those who ignore, apologise for or fail to condemn these villains are no better than those who turned a blind eye to the holocaust. I know that sounds a bit strong but there is something fundamental wrong with a section of society who seems to think it is okay to behave like this. The end result of a lack of discipline, drug use, lack of decent role models etc is the death of a child.
He may have been an evil little toe rag. But the poor sod was still a child. How anyone can condone this entire culture and defend it beggars belief. This is seriously screwed up.
How wonder how much modern culture is to blame

For decades now pop stars have glorified gangland violence, and it has been seen as something to emulate for inner city youth irrespective of colour.

Drill Rap being the latest and most extreme seen in popular culture

Great.

Family friend Levi Clayton, 27, told The Times: 'He may have done a bit of petty crime and he got in with the wrong crowd when he moved to London. He was very quiet around his family but more confident and outspoken with his friends. He wanted to be the leader.' In Leyton, a local man identified only as 'Zeeks' said Jayden was known to sell drugs and carry a knife.
He said the teenager was having problems with a Somali gang in the area, which had started as a row over drugs, adding: 'He was just a small kid but he didn't go to school and he was running around dealing. He used to always have a big knife in his waist.'

And
(Moodie's Father) was ensnared in an undercover operation by Essex police in 2008, and in February 2009 was jailed for three-and-a-half years at Basildon Crown Court for dealing crack cocaine.
Father of Jayden Moodie tells how he begged him not to take the wrong path | Daily Mail Online

What weasel words and cnutish reporting - 'ensnared'? Why not use 'set up', 'framed', 'grassed up', 'didn't do nuffink' instead - obviously it was all the police's fault?

Joshua Slocum

LE
Book Reviewer
And of course it was the very first time that Julian Moodie had dealt drugs, never done it before honest guv!!!
he told the Judge that he sold drugs to feed his family !!!
she said something along the lines of you are telling porkies my good man and you were caught red handed with the goods, I am giving you three and a half years bed and breakfast, and I would advise you not to test my patience by appearing before me again with your fairy stories, sucking through the teeth noises and angry glances
Although probably using some very posh words that went above him tik hed, these would of course have been translated by his brief into

Yuh a chat bagga nonsense bomboclat, babylon catch ya wid dem , yu de higgler
Ray Ray Look Ku pon dis , Yu rass claat haad eaz quit de Overstand wid me
cum see it ? yu go down to de Jail den yu git on de Irun Buud to Ja and no bodder me again bomboclaat

Will we now see reporting of the wars between gangs of different races taking part in our Capital City? Or would that be racist, like reporting black on asian crimes?

On a more cheerful note, saving the taxpayer money on jail costs ..

Before Christmas, Cressida Dick was solemnly telling anyone who might give her some more funding that there were, at the last count, 190 known gangs in London whose activities were driving the wave of shooting and stabbiness.

School age kids were being actively recruited, younger the better, to act as drug mules and delivery service. 8 year olds thus engaged but as they got older they wised up so the ones with more nous required compensation to match the risks.

So an active one, bright, with attitude, on a scooter and say 14, might expect from this part time enterprise to end up with around £2k on a good month.

Sounds great, until you find yourself at odds with really unpleasant don't give a fcuk Turks, Albanians, Somalians or just the postcode boys next door. And then graduate to bring another statistic, a wonderful child who never did nuffink.

Enter stage left David Lammey who claimed the sight of (armed) officers patrolling estates would create a “climate of fear” and "erode the already fragile trust between police and the people they serve.”

“This is particularly an issue for black and minority ethnic citizens, who are likely to be disproportionately represented in the areas targeted by armed officers."

Gosh. Best to do nothing then....

With brains like that at work, not hard to see how it has all turned to shit.

Last edited: