How many talented rappers, footballers or models will be stabbed in London this year? (2019)

How many?

• Less than 50

Votes: 2 2.2%
  • 50 to 100

Votes: 6 6.6%
  • 100 to 150

Votes: 24 26.4%
  • 90 ******* 2

Votes: 1 1.1%

Votes: 6 6.6%

Votes: 0 0.0%
  • The more the merrier I

Votes: 52 57.1%

• Total voters
  • This poll will close: .
It shows how far down the road to the next "Dark Ages" we're heading.........

14 year old "children" involved in this mayhem, the country is failing on all levels to give some sort of structure to people's lives

I read through some of the postings on that idiots facebook page
I suddenly feel very old and out of touch
they seem to speak a foreign language
Old ? You and me both and as far as the language goes I dread how these youngsters will be speaking in another decade or so . It WILL be another language

Old ? You and me both and as far as the language goes I dread how these youngsters will be speaking in another decade or so . It WILL be another language
It won't help the efficiency of their mugging business. Another day of being told the time and pointed in the direction of the nearest tube by helpful but utterly baffled prospective victims who have no idea what the fųck you talking about gonna grind a nigga down homes.

The media PR campaign to portray this hoodlum and future HMP tenant as an innocent victim is in full force.

His Facebook , demography, age, means of death and location all point heavily to drugs involvement ergo gang involvement which is more or less inextricably linked in the capital; particularly if it involves 14-year-olds on scooters. Oh and the fact that his family moved from Nottingham to escape gangs.

Last edited:
The media PR campaign to portray this hoodlum as an innocent victim is in full force. His facebook, demography, age, means of death and location all point heavily to drugs involvement ergo gang involvement which is more or less inextricably linked.
The thing is though, fewer and fewer people are fooled by this bullshit as time goes by.

The media PR campaign to portray this hoodlum and future HMP tenant as an innocent victim is in full force.

His Facebook , demography, age, means of death and location all point heavily to drugs involvement ergo gang involvement which is more or less inextricably linked in the capital; particularly if it involves 14-year-olds on scooters. Oh and the fact that his family moved from Nottingham to escape gangs.
Not just the media. The photo the Met are using is instructive.

_105123017_jayden1.jpg

I await Cressida Dick tweeting 'RIP lil solja, u waz a tru nigga'.

The useless bint.

Has any Main Stream Media source actually mentioned what a 14 year old was doing riding a moped around on public roads?
I note that he lived with his mother, of course no mention of his father.
As far as I can see (on BBC), nope.

Says it all really.

And they wonder why people are distrusting the MSM?.

He probably did not have a father. That could have been one of a few dozen candidates.

May 2019 see the demise of many more of his type.

Just to add a little balance...
My Mrs is from a 'Windrush Generation' St Kitts family.
Birmingham born and bred, 4 sisters and 4 brothers.
3 of the sisters are well educated and hold down good jobs (the Mrs is one) and the other one is a drunk waster.
Of the 3 surviving brothers 2 are a bit iffy but OK, the third is an evil bastard, he is affiliated to the 'Burger Boys Gang' from Handsworth.
At a recent 'do' the 3 sisters confronted their gangsta brother and told him to;
1. Fuck off.
2. Stay fucked off.
3. Never darken a family function with his presence ever again.
4. Never to contact them or any other member of the family again and;
5. Fuck off.

They hate him and his type and are all too aware that the media and the authorities give these bastards an easy ride much to their shame.

A lot of black people are as pissed off with this as the rest of us.
I know someone from the Windrush Generation in London and you could not wish to meet a better person. Hard working and very patriotic. The scum who darken her generation should be deported.

Those who apologise for yardie type drug-dealing criminal scum are as bad as these scum and should be locked-up.

2019 is shaping up to be a right cracker.

Barnet knife attack: Three girls charged after 14-year-old has face slashed
Three girls have been charged over a knife attack on a 14-year-old who suffered life-changing injuries after her face was slashed.

The Metropolitan Police said the female victim told officers she was assaulted in the car park of a coroner's court in Barnet, north London, on Tuesday evening.
She was taken to hospital where she is still being treated, the force added.

A 15-year-old girl from Barnet, a 15-year-old girl from Wood Green, north London, and a 16-year-old girl from Haringey, north London, were arrested on Tuesday night.
They have been charged with grievous bodily harm with intent, police said.
The 15-year-old girl from Wood Green has also been charged with possessing a pointed/bladed article.

Last edited:
2019 is shaping up to be a right cracker.

Three girls have been charged over a knife attack on a 14-year-old who suffered life-changing injuries after her face was slashed.

The Metropolitan Police said the female victim told officers she was assaulted in the car park of a coroner's court in Barnet, north London, on Tuesday evening.
She was taken to hospital where she is still being treated, the force added.

A 15-year-old girl from Barnet, a 15-year-old girl from Wood Green, north London, and a 16-year-old girl from Haringey, north London, were arrested on Tuesday night.
They have been charged with grievous bodily harm with intent, police said.
The 15-year-old girl from Wood Green has also been charged with possessing a pointed/bladed article.

Barnet knife attack: Three girls charged after 14-year-old has face slashed
They should be naming people under 18 charged with offences, and publishing mugshots of all people charges with serious offences. And these people should be remanded in custody without exception.

As far as I can see (on BBC), nope.

Says it all really.

And they wonder why people are distrusting the MSM?.

He probably did not have a father. That could have been one of a few dozen candidates.

May 2019 see the demise of many more of his type.
Father lives in Jamaica apparently so no doubt helps out a lot with the parenting

Father lives in Jamaica apparently so no doubt helps out a lot with the parenting
No doubt involved in the illegal substance export business.

Maybe the son was the local family import agent going about his business when he was rubbed-out by the competition?.