How many talented rappers, footballers or models will be stabbed in London this year? (2019)

How many?

• Less than 50

Votes: 5 3.2%
  • 50 to 100

Votes: 10 6.5%
  • 100 to 150

Votes: 34 21.9%
  • 90 ******* 2

Votes: 2 1.3%

Votes: 7 4.5%

Votes: 2 1.3%
  • The more the merrier I

Votes: 95 61.3%

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .
Status
Not open for further replies.
But this is just not possible, we have an enriched and diverse society!!!!

I will admit to losing hope that we can or will get a grip.

YM

We might as well get used to the annual stabathon and start a petition to have it included in the next olympics

An Olympic stabathon, something we could excel at and having a good chance of winning a gold medal

Although expect stiff competition from new Swedes, new Germans etc etc

26 acres of green belt/sports fields currently being redeveloped in Croydon for a new school.
Now oddly enough for a currently labour council, it's a sort of grammar school-google Coombe Wood school.
Even more oddly, the council member for Fieldway, a couple of miles away in the peoples republic of New Addington, has been trying to sneak his offspring in via the back door...

Looks like the governments LGBT friendly school policies are working if he's trying to sneak his offspring in via the back door

Probably escaping persecution ?
or the police in his country
or perhaps his Mother came here and brought the little runt with her
I worry about the other three involved, it wont be long before they embolden themselves and kick off again
meanwhile the vast majority of black people who live, work, raise family's, and contribute to society get tarred with the same brush !

If eg. Joel or Joel's mum was being persecuted back in the Congo, I could have some sympathy with an asylum claim.
But if they come from a minority tribe being persecuted by a majority tribe, haven't the other 3 million/ 30 million got just as much right to our asylum ?

My point is, we are full.
All aspects of our infrastructure are overstretched, and any immigrant who is only able to pay tax on menial work will not pay for all the benefits of life here, in three lifetimes.

Grownup_Rafbrat

ADC
Kit Reviewer
Book Reviewer
Reviews Editor
Enoch was right, and so is Cleese.

That piece of shit in Cardiff needs stomping into a dribbling, honking, windowlicking mess in a wheelchair and a one way ticket to Mogadishu. It can eke out an existence as a street beggar. Whoever allowed it here needs glassing in the face - Bebgie style, both side of the lower jaw caved in, and assets stripped to pay compo to the poor girl's family.

1559403666914.png

You could never get bored of working on that vile, disgusting, repulsive face with a bottle of vodka and a tattooing gun.

If eg. Joel or Joel's mum was being persecuted back in the Congo, I could have some sympathy with an asylum claim.
But if they come from a minority tribe being persecuted by a majority tribe, haven't the other 3 million/ 30 million got just as much right to our asylum ?

My point is, we are full.
All aspects of our infrastructure are overstretched, and any immigrant who is only able to pay tax on menial work will not pay for all the benefits of life here, in three lifetimes.

Unfortunately those on the left do not agree, “keep em coming and voting, power at any price”...if it coincides with destroying the country even better.

Amazon product
How much will it take before people actually understand what Corbyn really is?

YM

Unfortunately those on the left do not agree, “keep em coming and voting, power at any price”...if it coincides with destroying the country even better.

Amazon product
How much will it take before people actually understand what Corbyn really is?

YM

The left need to be brought to heel in this country before they achieve their aim of a totalitarian communist state where dissent from gammons and Jews will not be tolerated. The present Labour Party under Corbyn and momentum is a Cheka and/or KGB in waiting. The left perceive they are on the final lap to establishing the eternal communist state in Britain.

Communism is a very real threat at this time, and until Corbyn and his ilk have been defeated, this will remain the case.

The present Labour Party is a full-on communist party, something they are fairly open about.

When will these stupid bitches ever learn?

My old next door neighbour fostered a kid, back in the 90's. She's white, British. She married a fella who is black, British. A f***ing superb guy, a genius with numbers, works for HSBC. Culturally, he's as British as me.

Mainstream media (as discussed in another thread) has mixed-race couples on almost every advertisement. So, for may British girls, a boyfriend of colour may seem like "the thing to do"

In the same way you might want to give any bad person a sweve, look past the colour of someone's skin.

No on will call you a racist.

And that's another can of worms.

Uneducated immigrants from third world countries are a clear and present danger to any European country they enter. They bring their criminal ways with them, because they know nothing else, and the soft punishments handed down are no deterrent to then whatsoever.

Britain owes the people in these countries diddly-squat, and should not be interfering in their affairs, or letting immigrants from them to come here.

The frightening thing about sub-Saharan Africa is their population is expected to quadruple by 2050- that's 4 more than 4 times more Nigerians and Congolese that there are no jobs for in their own countries, and a likely massive drive to migrate to Europe.

Perhaps we should just nuke Africa?.

That blows quite a few bob, leave it for a more sophisticated enemy.
I would rather give them a severe ignoring, backed up with bugger all Foreign Aid as a starting point in future discussions on our relationship.

They can make a positive response from that position if they want to.

Otherwise they can get fucked

Joshua Slocum

LE
Book Reviewer
There was a programme on RT about the gangs in the Congo. The trailer was bad enough, you didn't need to see the programme to see what utter savages Congolese gangs are. As you say, prison is no deterrent whatsoever.

An old cliché, but literally execution is the only language they understand.

Congo is not a ex British colony, so why the cfuk are we taking filth-and the population of this country is 100% filth into this country?.
French Colony, I know a few people have come here via France

Joshua Slocum

LE
Book Reviewer
Meant to say
There has been a long standing problem in London with French registered motors being driven by brothers, oddly none comply with the road traffic act and the plates are out of date in France
they buy them from family members and drive around the big smoke,parking on pavements etc and until they get in the system and get towed they are a PIA

Londo

LE
Meant to say
There has been a long standing problem in London with French registered motors being driven by brothers, oddly none comply with the road traffic act and the plates are out of date in France
they buy them from family members and drive around the big smoke,parking on pavements etc and until they get in the system and get towed they are a PIA
I once had a one bedroom flat I bought as an investment and let out . Had it about 10 years and to start it was a little goldmine . The last tenant was shall we say more than a little dusky and thought that we should supply him with free accommodation . After him we put it up for sale . It took about a year to sell as the first couple of buyers decided to do what they call a back to back ie. trying to sell it before they had even bought it it . I wont mention what their names were but they were not English , One even installed a tenant until we got wise to it . But what really gripped my my shite was the amount of people named Mohamhead or similar that registered their cars at the address and were racking up parking offences by the dozen . Thats apart from a Mrs Kahn who was claiming income support using the address . WAS GLAD TO BE SHOT OF IT IN THE END ,

The_Duke

LE
The usual racist mouth breathers just couldn’t manage to keep themselves under control.

They were warned - repeatedly.

This thread is now locked.

Status
Not open for further replies.