How many talented rappers, footballers or models will be stabbed in London this year? (2019)

How many?

• Less than 50

Votes: 5 3.2%
  • 50 to 100

Votes: 10 6.5%
  • 100 to 150

Votes: 34 21.9%
  • 90 ******* 2

Votes: 2 1.3%

Votes: 7 4.5%

Votes: 2 1.3%
  • The more the merrier I

Votes: 95 61.3%

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .
Status
Not open for further replies.
Last edited:
Wow well I feel enriched, how can we keep denying the cultural nature of these crimes?

YM

And in appreciation of all these foreign criminals our wonderful judciacry have passed such lenient sentences on them.

Joshua Slocum

LE
Book Reviewer
This case has gone to court
a gang of Feral youths on stolen scooters looking to attack and kill, they are acting like some sort of ancient tribe
frankly prison is a waste of time
hanging would be a better use of our resources or a bullet
take a look at Joel Amade
no remorse in his eyes
the piece of shit comes from Kinshasa in the Congo, nice of him to bring their problems and methods here
PS they hang murderers in the Congo

1559201393104.png

Joel Amade

One could almost say it was a racist attack ?
Teenager jailed for murder of Jason Isaac in Northolt

Last edited:
a gang of Feral youths on stolen scooters looking to attack and kill, they are acting like some sort of ancient tribe
no remorse in his eyes
the piece of shit comes from Kinshasa in the Congo, nice of him to bring their problems and methods here

View attachment 395924

Joel Amade

But this is just not possible, we have an enriched and diverse society!!!!

I will admit to losing hope that we can or will get a grip.

YM

Last edited:
no remorse in his eyes

View attachment 395924

Joel Amade

What I don't understand is why Joel Amade from the Congo has any right to come and live in this country.
Who said he could and why ?
How could his presence ever be of benefit ?
He probably doesn't even have a driving license so taxi driving is out. And do we need any more taxi drivers ?

How many more are we supposed to squeeze in ?
How many more houses, hospitals, prisons will we need to build ?

Joshua Slocum

LE
Book Reviewer
What I don't understand is why Joel Amade from the Congo has any right to come and live in this country.
He probably doesn't even have a driving license so taxi driving is out. And do we need any more taxi drivers ?

Probably escaping persecution ?
or the police in his country
or perhaps his Mother came here and brought the little runt with her
I worry about the other three involved, it wont be long before they embolden themselves and kick off again
meanwhile the vast majority of black people who live, work, raise family's, and contribute to society get tarred with the same brush !

It's telling that the Met report says that although resident in Ilford, he was originally from Harrow.
No he fuckin wasn't.
Not a dig at the cops who did a bloody good job, but the CP cowards at the top.

Joshua Slocum

LE
Book Reviewer
It's telling that the Met report says that although resident in Ilford, he was originally from Harrow.
No he fuckin wasn't.
Not a dig at the cops who did a bloody good job, but the CP cowards at the top.
on his facebook page it gave his country of birth

Don't forget the schools as each local authority education authority has to provide a school/college place from every 5 - 18 year old now.

Thread drift but for my sins these days I work for a Midlands local authority and it has to provide/build schools for an extra 35,000 children in the next 10 years, and this in a country where the itinerate birth rate and population is dropping, let alone the county in question.

Last edited:
26 acres of green belt/sports fields currently being redeveloped in Croydon for a new school.
Now oddly enough for a currently labour council, it's a sort of grammar school-google Coombe Wood school.
Even more oddly, the council member for Fieldway, a couple of miles away in the peoples republic of New Addington, has been trying to sneak his offspring in via the back door...

Status
Not open for further replies.

Latest Threads