How many talented rappers, footballers or models will be stabbed in London this year? (2019)

How many?

• Less than 50

Votes: 5 3.4%
  • 50 to 100

Votes: 10 6.8%
  • 100 to 150

Votes: 34 23.3%
  • 90 ******* 2

Votes: 1 0.7%

Votes: 7 4.8%

Votes: 2 1.4%
  • The more the merrier I

Votes: 87 59.6%

• Total voters
  • This poll will close: .
Well I think young ombongwe must be feeling a trifle low, bang to rights and cuffed to a bed
if he is in St Georges hospital hes as good as dead already !!!
however in the spirit of Christian forgiveness, I make a rare exception and would like this rather natty tune played on the Hospital radio for him

Or this one, it'd soon drive the little scrotbag even madder

Watched this last night, young lad stabbed to death last year in Luton. The initial, he looked at me the wrong way, flashed a knife so I called my mates and they stabbed him to death argument.

A bit more to it than that, the lad murdered carried a knife for protection as he had been the victim of a serious assault, gone to the police, made statements on the case was dropped as other whitenesses dropped statements and his card was marked.

The gang that murdered him all claimed they did not know him or any of the history, he just exchanged looks with someone.

When arrested its the callous way and indifference the two murderers go about being interviewed thats chilling. When shown CCTV footage, not a flicker, nothing.

Yes the victim should of not had the knife however they way he is killed and the effects are heartbreaking.

Four jailed for 63 years for killing of Luton teen

ancienturion

LE
Book Reviewer

ancienturion

LE
Book Reviewer

ancienturion

LE
Book Reviewer

ancienturion

LE
Book Reviewer
OK
You didn't but I did with reference to your reply to someone else.
No he said boys were getting killed because of disrepect... Nothing about the Respect program

Watched this last night, young lad stabbed to death last year in Luton. The initial, he looked at me the wrong way, flashed a knife so I called my mates and they stabbed him to death argument.

A bit more to it than that, the lad murdered carried a knife for protection as he had been the victim of a serious assault, gone to the police, made statements on the case was dropped as other whitenesses dropped statements and his card was marked.

The gang that murdered him all claimed they did not know him or any of the history, he just exchanged looks with someone.

When arrested its the callous way and indifference the two murderers go about being interviewed thats chilling. When shown CCTV footage, not a flicker, nothing.

Yes the victim should of not had the knife however they way he is killed and the effects are heartbreaking.

Oops.

But seriously, tried to do the right thing, got completely shafted, tried to take responsibility for his own safety and it just wasn't enough. Poor fucker.

I have grave concerns that the Metropolitan Police in its current form would actually be able to mount a successful stop and search campaign to reduce stabbing, street crime and probably more importantly reclaim the streets of London. Whilst the senior management are bemoaning the spending cuts imposed by Government I think that they need to look to their own failures to deliver as well. A combination of circumstances, some beyond their control and others very much a result of their shortcomings have created this current situation.

In the pre Scarman era stop and search was a basic tool of police officers and a good set of stop returns and arrest record was an essential requirement of anyone seeking to specialize, crime squad, SPG, dog section etc, basically everything but traffic. The weekly stop returns were collated every Sunday night from the Book 90 for the divisional commanders information and were instrumental in determining the effectiveness of each station and each relief as well as individual officers performance, low returns and questions would be asked. Clearly this method of policing has been determined by politicians and their all too willing acolytes in uniform, for their own gains to have been racist and bad, notwithstanding it was effective in reducing crime, arresting criminals and provided good intelligence for investigative purposes.

Unfortunately these days have long gone, records of work based on stops and arrests no longer hold the value they used to, multicultural awareness and the ability to look a complete tit while dancing at a carnival are much more important. Promotion as well has become politicsed, the current senior officers are where they are not because of robust arrest records and interrogative acumen, but ticking the right boxes ( read Dick Kirby’s book the Governors about senior detectives who ran the Flying Squad through the ages, all were accomplished thief takers in their own right).

In the 70 & 80s I would estimate up to a third of each relief were ex-servicemen, many of whom had served in NI and were used to the rigors of a disciplined uniform service, The personnel now being recruited display different qualities. Whilst not wishing to insult many serving and recently retired officers this no longer appears to be the case from reading reports in the media where personal comfort, vanity and lifestyle choice seem to be the modern drivers.

Through the late 80s and early 90s many attempts were made to move away from the old 4 shift system on the grounds of efficiency, better use of resources etc which had served every force in the UK in various forms for many years. Unfortunately no one appears to have considered any of the benefits of the old system, a spread of experience and abilities, pride and rivalry between each relief, a feeling of family and belonging, support at work and off duty and probably above all an esprit de corps that now seems missing.

I also believe much of the blame for the Met’s woes can be laid at the door of the worst PM in history a certain Mr. Blair. Prior to his tenure the Commissioner reported to the Home Secretary, local Council Police committees were powerless and ignored as irrelevant irritants by local commanders. The introduction of a London Police Authority and the politicization of the Commissioner, under the Mayor of London reduced the ability of the Met to act in an impartial manner. The finances and property of the Met, stations, married quarters and section houses had been carefully nurtured over many decades by a series of Receivers , only for Blairs London Police Authority to conduct a fire sale for short-term gain denying the police the real estate from which to conduct effective policing..

To sum up for the reasons listed above I believe the Met is no longer fit for purpose to deliver “The primary objects of an efficient Police”, a term itself which seems to have gone out of fashion

Moped reported as stolen. Did not respond to a police challenge.

I do not think the taxpayer funded NHS should be keeping this worthless piece of filth alive. Let nature take it's course and save NHS funds for deserving cases.
I like the bit reported:
A Met Police spokeswoman said: “The moped rider was taken to hospital. His condition has been assessed as life-threatening.
There are no other reported injuries.

It would be really bad if he'd broken a finger as well as life-threatening injuries...

I watched it too. The one who said to the Policeman i would slap you if you weren't wearing badge soon was blabbing all and the look on his face when he was told he was being charged under joint enterprise. His Mother admonishing him was pathetic and no wonder they behave in that manner.The main two looked evil and no f@@@s were given.

I like the bit reported:
A Met Police spokeswoman said: “The moped rider was taken to hospital. His condition has been assessed as life-threatening.
There are no other reported injuries.

It would be really bad if he'd broken a finger as well as life-threatening injuries...
There were no other people who were injured, rather than he didn't have any other injuries apart from the injuries that he had.

Latest Threads