How many talented rappers, footballers or models will be stabbed in London this year? (2019)

How many?

• Less than 50

Votes: 5 3.4%
  • 50 to 100

Votes: 10 6.8%
  • 100 to 150

Votes: 34 23.3%
  • 90 ******* 2

Votes: 1 0.7%

Votes: 7 4.8%

Votes: 2 1.4%
  • The more the merrier I

Votes: 87 59.6%

• Total voters
  • This poll will close: .
I daresay there are some coppers who wear ACAB t-shirts under their uniforms.
I'm pretty sure I heard about some officers from Mill Street Station in Paisley, the headquarters of the old Strathclyde Police Force's K Division - otherwise known as the Crazy K, who turned up at one of the mining riots in the Eighties wearing those under their riot gear. I wouldn't swear on a stack of bibles about it though.

Forgive me for farting in church.

If it is not about numbers (and cannot be because Mrs May said so) and is not about stop and search (because Mrs May said stop/search had to come down).....

Why do I hear with depressing monotony after these events, that "reassurance patrols" (numbers) have been stepped up and s60's implemented (so officers can stop and search with no grounds, less than required for a s1 PACE search).

I mean, it's almost like Mrs May was completely wrong and no one can admit it.

Joker62

ADC
Book Reviewer

If it is not about numbers (and cannot be because Mrs May said so) and is not about stop and search (because Mrs May said stop/search had to come down).....

Why do I hear with depressing monotony after these events, that "reassurance patrols" (numbers) have been stepped up and s60's implemented (so officers can stop and search with no grounds, less than required for a s1 PACE search).

It's not as if she hasn't got form for being wrong!

Bored last night so perused a new BBC documentary on stabbings. First ten minutes devoted to Stephen Lawrence. Another 30 mins going around wailing Ghanian funeral wakes etc, then the last 20 mins devoted to how racist stop and search is. Quelle surprise.

It's almost as if most wannabe gang members will think 'I'm well 'ard, I'll stay in the same area and ignore the extra coppers & the chance of being searched.'

Rather than bugger off sharpish elsewhere.

Still I'm sure it 'reassures' local residents who no doubt mutter 'You never see the bastards at any other time.'

Bored last night so perused a new BBC documentary on stabbings. First ten minutes devoted to Stephen Lawrence. Another 30 mins going around wailing Ghanian funeral wakes etc, then the last 20 mins devoted to how racist stop and search is. Quelle surprise.
Funnly enough, stop and search when you are hunting burglars used to be quite racist as well.

Because I only ever knew one black burglar. All the others were white, so I turned the white blokes over in residential areas for burglary.

in fact, I was stopped and searched twice in my life before becoming a plod. Both times for stolen articles as I matched a description. I turn my pockets out and possessions quickly, to dispell suspicion that had fallen on me and allowed the officers to get on to find the culprit.

i suppose I should have gobbed off, performed, ran, swallowed anything in my pockets or punch/kicked the officers and then wondered why i got knicked, sprayed, batoned, choked to death on packets of psuedo-class A which I had stuffed in my mouth for some reason, or shot whilst in possession of a knife, firearm or imitation firearm.

But then, I am not a mahoosive prick with a chip on my shoulder (despite joining the filth) and a grievance industry to sustain.

I certainly used to have humorous t-shirts under my body armour.

Well, I thought they were funny.
Public order training at Greenwich for level 1 Public Order. Loads of VIP visitors, We were the crowd at one stage, flameproof overalls half off with a the top half tied around the waist and a number of very senior officers not impressed. The ET phone home with Sir Ken Newman's ( Commissioner at the time ) face imposed on ET resulted in one officer receiving an official complaint and a formal investigation.

Better result than mine.

I used to attend election counts every time I could. The pay wasn't bad. One year, I attended wearing a t-shirt with an "I shag sheep" motif, and a picture of a sheep underneath.

Edwina Curry grinned and gave me a thumbs up for it. Apparently, there were official complaints from candidates, and officials, so I got a massive bollocking, but not an investigation, unless you include "There's been complaints. What were you thinking?", followed by more bollocking.

BBC= Biased Broadcasting Cnuts.

Latest Threads