How many talented rappers, footballers or models will be stabbed in London this year? (2019)

How many?

• Less than 50

Votes: 5 3.4%
  • 50 to 100

Votes: 10 6.8%
  • 100 to 150

Votes: 34 23.3%
  • 90 ******* 2

Votes: 1 0.7%

Votes: 7 4.8%

Votes: 2 1.4%
  • The more the merrier I

Votes: 87 59.6%

• Total voters
  • This poll will close: .
I think the problem is certain areas appear to have gone back to that tradition.

Just without the Bow Street Runners to trouble them.
Damn that progress thing and working for a better future. Things seemed to be getting better in the UK until the 90s. Crime down, although didn't the collective police forces tell us that only a few years ago as well. Crime reducing, I don't blame politicians for cutting police numbers, then, all of a sudden, woe is us, we don't have enough police officers because we lied about the crime figures to make ourselves look good.

Last edited:
well done for getting amongst it and thank you for being decent person.
The BBC and Sky wanted to do an interview - not my scene at all.
Besides you'd all see how handsome I am and never again take anything I say seriously.

I now know who the bloke I failed to save was and I’m pretty sure I’ve seen him around Fulham. It appears he was an engineering graduate (Southampton Uni) and the cousin of the Good Morning Britain weather presenter Alex Beresford.

If this is proven to be related to drug dealing territory as it probably was, let's be honest, it kind of flies in the face of all the "muh aspiration" storylines we constantly hear about.
There’s no evidence so far to suggest it had anything to with with drugs.

There’s no evidence so far to suggest it had anything to with with drugs.
Quite a few of these stabbings have had nothing to do with drugs. Quite a few of them have been nothing more than 'disrepect' issues.

Quite a few of these stabbings have had nothing to do with drugs. Quite a few of them have been nothing more than 'disrepect' issues.
Cheers Cressida Dick

Yet I'd wager good money that the knife wielder is involved with drugs.

Don't be dissing me now, bro. Gives me respekt, innit.

d's shnizzle.
Exactly. I'd like to see how these twats like Khan answer the question about people being stabbed over perceived 'disrespect'. After all, he can't blame that on capitalism.

The BBC and Sky wanted to do an interview - not my scene at all.
Besides you'd all see how handsome I am and never again take anything I say seriously.
Is this you?

Crime reducing, I don't blame politicians for cutting police numbers, then, all of a sudden, woe is us, we don't have enough police officers because we lied about the crime figures to make ourselves look good.
How wonderful life is that there is no situation that cannot be solved by blaming the police.

They're a bunch of c*nts anyway.

Oh look, it comes in kids sizes too!

Acab ★ ACAB Kids Shirt ★ No Gods No Masters

I daresay there are some coppers who wear ACAB t-shirts under their uniforms.
I certainly used to have humorous t-shirts under my body armour.

Well, I thought they were funny.

Latest Threads