How many talented rappers, footballers or models will be stabbed in London this year? (2019)

How many?

• Less than 50

Votes: 4 3.1%
  • 50 to 100

Votes: 9 7.0%
  • 100 to 150

Votes: 32 24.8%
  • 90 ******* 2

Votes: 1 0.8%

Votes: 7 5.4%

Votes: 1 0.8%
  • The more the merrier I

Votes: 75 58.1%

• Total voters
  • This poll will close: .
Of course it is, we can't have poor oppressed minorities who have never done an honest days work in their lives, due to no fault of their own, living in anything but the best.
The day will come when a government that puts Britons first and criminal immigrant SCUM like the three up for murder either out of the country or in a workhouse and stop welfare for immigrant scum. And restore the death penalty.

Not just yet, a few more outrages to go, but the tide will turn.

The likes of Lily Allen should be locked up for encouraging illegal immigration.

The day will come when a government that puts Britons first and criminal immigrant SCUM like the three up for murder either out of the country or in a workhouse and stop welfare for immigrant scum. And restore the death penalty.

Not just yet, a few more outrages to go, but the tide will turn.

The likes of Lily Allen should be locked up for encouraging illegal immigration.
I've think you've got more chance of DaManBugs being PM, than seeing a government put Britons first

I've think you've got more chance of DaManBugs being PM, than seeing a government put Britons first
You're probably right and most certainly right in the case of the shower of excrement in office at the moment and our so-called "loyal" opposition.

It just shows what a shower of excrement we have infesting parliament in both houses.

Aaah, what a loveable little rogue...

Svenson Ong-A-Kwie

Suspect in the Jodie Chesney stabbing

"I don’t need no one, can do it all on my jacks "
Well, he's in a prison cell now. No doubt that flat will be given to the next lot of criminal illegal immigrants to wash up on the next tide.

Well, he's in a prison cell now. No doubt that flat will be given to the next lot of criminal illegal immigrants to wash up on the next tide.
Au contraire mon ami! Da council will not evict his dear Mum, gran (and her lezzer bestie) and his 14 variously shaded siblings.

Aren't we getting too over-worried about this "stabbing epidemic". It's not as if the entire population of London and other big cities has suddenly started rushing madly about stabbing one another.

The overwhelming majority of modern Londoners are peaceful and don't carry knives. This is progress. Better at least than past ages. Think of London as it was in the 16th century. Didn't chaps regularly walk about with swords strapped to their legs, or daggers concealed in their doublets?

Even as recently as Victorian times, wasn't it accepted practice to carry a hollow walking-stick, with a sword-blade inside which could be swiftly extracted - I think it was called a "life-preserver"?

Most people don't do that nowadays. Or feel the need for it. That must be good, surely?

Whilst walking back from the pub last night I saw a couple of people kneeling next to a another bloke.
I assumed he'd passed out and tried to put him into the recovery position - one of the youths next to him said 'no man he's been stabbed'. I found the chest wound, put pressure on it blah blah, did breaths to compressions but he died. The medics/police turned up and eventually put a sheet over him.

This was on the corner of Munster Road and Gowan Avenue in Fulham- he was 29, lived locally and looked like a decent young bloke.

Whilst walking back from the pub last night I saw a couple of people kneeling next to a another bloke.
I assumed he'd passed out and tried to put him into the recovery position - one of the youths next to him said 'no man he's been stabbed'. I found the chest wound, put pressure on it blah blah, did breaths to compressions but he died. The medics/police turned up and eventually put a sheet over him.

This was on the corner of Munster Road and Gowan Avenue in Fulham- he was 29, lived locally and looked like a decent young bloke.
:oops:
No words.

Think of London as it was in the 16th century. Didn't chaps regularly walk about with swords strapped to their legs, or daggers concealed in their doublets?
I think the problem is certain areas appear to have gone back to that tradition.

Just without the Bow Street Runners to trouble them.

Reported in the papers today mate.

well done for getting amongst it and thank you for being decent person.

Aren't we getting too over-worried about this "stabbing epidemic". It's not as if the entire population of London and other big cities has suddenly started rushing madly about stabbing one another.

The overwhelming majority of modern Londoners are peaceful and don't carry knives. This is progress. Better at least than past ages. Think of London as it was in the 16th century. Didn't chaps regularly walk about with swords strapped to their legs, or daggers concealed in their doublets?

Even as recently as Victorian times, wasn't it accepted practice to carry a hollow walking-stick, with a sword-blade inside which could be swiftly extracted - I think it was called a "life-preserver"?

Most people don't do that nowadays. Or feel the need for it. That must be good, surely?
Head, meet sand.

Latest Threads