How many talented rappers, footballers or models will be stabbed in London this year? (2019)

How many?

• Less than 50

Votes: 4 3.1%
  • 50 to 100

Votes: 9 7.0%
  • 100 to 150

Votes: 32 25.0%
  • 90 ******* 2

Votes: 1 0.8%

Votes: 7 5.5%

Votes: 1 0.8%
  • The more the merrier I

Votes: 74 57.8%

• Total voters
  • This poll will close: .
We’re at a fork in the road to hell
By Robert James - March 8, 2019

Knife crime has been out of control for a long time. Cultural Marxists blame it on lack of funding, lack of resources and middle class druggies. Robert James suggests that the establishment won't tackle the real causes and any attempt to flag them up or talk about them risks career and reputation.

View attachment 381824
There are plenty of accusations that austerity and Tories are to blame (How convenient) but this is a pretence that masks an unwillingness to grapple with real factors. James attempts to summarise some uncomfortable truths that leftist media and left of centre politicians wont.

View attachment 381825
He then lays in to Cressida D before suggesting that either hard decisions are made or the country follows the current path to an even more broken society.

We’re at a fork in the road to hell | The Conservative Woman

That IMHO sums the situation up exactly. My disagree for "Boumer" is for saying that Dick can do nothing. If the she & others in her level of policing had any credibility she/they could take every opportunity of going to the press to point out the failings the system, lack of funding, political correctness or interference. She & others of her ilk might then get some respect from the sane, law abiding citizens who are fed up to the back teeth with this descent into 3rd world anarchy n some parts of our country.
But as you say they are content to sit on their arses, receiving a comfortable income & doing the square root of FA until they get a undeserved bit of tin to hang round their neck & retire with bloated pensions!

I refer you back to that old DI of mine, who told me about a cancer that strikes people. That cancer is called ambition, and it easts people and makes them to things.

Well, I am back in the room.

Anyway, there were probably such "racist" shouts when Trident was set up - you can do units like that.

When there is capability and capacity, and right now there isn't. I assure you, the units being thrown at high profile violence crime tasks are being abstracted from other duties.

So, to govern (and lead) is to choose and decide. Not the fakery of Spreadsheet Phil, 'if there was efficiency' all would be well. So what do they want done, and what is the opportuinity cost of that being done.

And be a leader and tell us what is being done and what is not and why.

Being honest to society is never as harmful as attempting to deceive it "for the right reasons".
A serving British politician being honest?.

More chance of pigs flying to Israel to be eaten by the locals.

That IMHO sums the situation up exactly. My disagree for "Boumer" is for saying that Dick can do nothing. If the she & others in her level of policing had any credibility she/they could take every opportunity of going to the press to point out the failings the system, lack of funding, political correctness or interference. She & others of her ilk might then get some respect from the sane, law abiding citizens who are fed up to the back teeth with this descent into 3rd world anarchy n some parts of our country.
But as you say they are content to sit on their arses, receiving a comfortable income & doing the square root of FA until they get a undeserved bit of tin to hang round their neck & retire with bloated pensions!
I get that.

Thing is structurally, she cannot do anything.

Because it would require somewhat revolutionary thinking in UK Policing (which is promoted out).

Therefore, best to just manage decline within boundaries left and right.

I think the last commissioner who pointed out to society to sort itself out rather than blame the police was in the 1970s.

"The police are the anvil on which society beats out the problems and abrasions of social inequality, racial prejudice, weak laws and ineffective legislation."
Sir Robert Mark, Commissioner 1972-77

I think in Dick's situation you can use the word 'won't' rather than 'can't'.

I think that is the point @Boumer is trying to make.

It's all about not rocking the boat and allowing the Good Ship May to continue sailing on it's course. The fact there are rapids and waterfalls ahead must not be mentioned at all costs.

I think in Dick's situation you can use the word 'won't' rather than 'can't'.

I think that is the point @Boumer is trying to make.

It's all about not rocking the boat and allowing the Good Ship May to continue sailing on it's course. The fact there are rapids and waterfalls ahead must not be mentioned at all costs.
Indeed, and I will go one further.

I genuinely heard a situation once described as "shooting the crocodile nearest the canoe" (in reference to risk management).

And that was from one of my saner and more realistic bosses.

One man has been left in a life threatening condition following a stabbing during a concert in London.
The incident happened at a gig in Brixton by US rapper Roddy Ricch at the Electric Brixton venue.
A fight is believed to have broken out in the venue and as a result three males in their 20s are believed to have been stabbed.

@CaptainRidiculous

That is a music event.

A concert is held at the Royal Albert Hall.

Where oddly no one finds it neccessary to shank up some fellow concert goer over which is the finest Enigma Variation.

That said, i wouldn't kick off around Wagner enthusiasts.

At all costs must there not be the statement of the obvious.

And what is the obvious?. that a very high proportion of crime is committed by a certain minority of the population. This will undermine the common purpose agenda of the totalitarian Marxist elite. The Blairs, Mandlesons, Cleggs and many others who seek to undermine Britain.

The present government is aiding and abetting this when it should be opposing this covert Marxist coup. A "Conservative" government that slashes the police and defence budget whilst pumping billions into the foreign aid racket. A "Conservative" government that signs a United Nations charter allowing massive immigration into Britain to continue for ever. A "Conservative" government that allows vast numbers of illegal immigrants to remain in Britain and houses them, provides them with generous welfare payments and allows their extended families-or those claimed to be relatives into the country.

The "loyal" opposition?, an open Marxist rabble who hate anyone who is white or Jewish and is only too willing to sell this country out to the likes on China, Iran and Russia. Oh and it's leadership's love-in with various terrorist groups around the world all of which seek to destroy the United Kingdom.

Britain is at a fork. The 2 choices?

1 The government wakes up and smells the coffee and halts the culture of benefits, soft punishments, rights for immigrants to name but a few things, and turns back the PC Marxist tide and brings in a Singapore type regime, or

2 The slide to anarchy continues with further increases in crime, and multiple stabbings shootings and other violent crime on a daily basis until London has a higher murder rate than El Salvador whilst the elite live in gated compounds and reports of crime are censored out of the media.

Should the second option become a reality then the government of the day will have failed the people and should be removed from power, by force if necessary.

The way things stand right now, Theresa May's government could go down in history as the government that sowed the seeds that led to the end of democratic government in the United Kingdom.
To be honest I don't think it makes any difference which party is in power.
The new orthodoxy is to be obeyed by all sides.

To be honest I don't think it makes any difference which party is in power.
The new orthodoxy is to be obeyed by all sides.
Interesting that part of that was redacted.

Yep, what many have suspect for a long while, our politicians, and by extension are anti-democratic and corrupt.

Last edited:
not enough.
but still london football clubs will blame this on the lack of winning the premiership.
less drugs/crap music on the dance floor must be a bonus and a win win situation

Third piece of filth (alleged of course) charged over east London murder,

Third man charged with Jodie murder

And again not a British name.

There are those in government who have presided over massive cuts in police numbers whilst similtaniosly forbidding police tactics that would deter knife crime, i.e. stop and search.

We know who specifically with whom a significant proportion of blame lies with for this and other murders.

Truth is the new hate speech.

Until the ones who support looking the other way in the name of political expediency/correctness face reality, it'll continue to be a self inflicted wound.

Truth is the new hate speech.

Until the ones who support looking the other way in the name of political expediency/correctness face reality, it'll continue to be a self inflicted wound.
One day the pendulum will swing the other way, and those who cry 'racist' when one of these scum is arrested will find themselves detained without trial should a Singapore-like government come to power, or worse should a total no-holds barred government assume power.

History shows supressing the truth is a blind alley, as the communist governments of eastern Europe discovered in the late 80s.

The communist left in this country have a lot to answer for already.

Latest Threads