How many talented rappers, footballers or models will be stabbed in London this year? (2019)

How many?

• Less than 50

Votes: 4 3.1%
  • 50 to 100

Votes: 9 7.0%
  • 100 to 150

Votes: 32 25.0%
  • 90 ******* 2

Votes: 1 0.8%

Votes: 7 5.5%

Votes: 1 0.8%
  • The more the merrier I

Votes: 74 57.8%

• Total voters
  • This poll will close: .
You have more chance of cutting off your own fingers with that dangerous piece of shit.
You wouldn't have been the Fullscrew who borrowed my swiss champ to drill the holes in a twat hat for the buttons and foolishly chose the small very sharp blade (nothing more dangerous than a blunt knife) rather than the awl on the back would you?

Should I have pointed that particular feature out before the very necessary trip to the Med Centre?
:grin:

Not me. I did watch one of your countrymen slice off his thumb in Burundi trying to cut biltong, despite warnings it was going to do exactly what it did.

Gotta love catastrophe tourists.

ancienturion

LE
Book Reviewer
We’re at a fork in the road to hell
By Robert James - March 8, 2019

Knife crime has been out of control for a long time. Cultural Marxists blame it on lack of funding, lack of resources and middle class druggies. Robert James suggests that the establishment won't tackle the real causes and any attempt to flag them up or talk about them risks career and reputation.

1552246144247.png

There are plenty of accusations that austerity and Tories are to blame (How convenient) but this is a pretence that masks an unwillingness to grapple with real factors. James attempts to summarise some uncomfortable truths that leftist media and left of centre politicians wont.

1552246424164.png

He then lays in to Cressida D before suggesting that either hard decisions are made or the country follows the current path to an even more broken society.

We’re at a fork in the road to hell | The Conservative Woman

We’re at a fork in the road to hell
By Robert James - March 8, 2019

Knife crime has been out of control for a long time. Cultural Marxists blame it on lack of funding, lack of resources and middle class druggies. Robert James suggests that the establishment won't tackle the real causes and any attempt to flag them up or talk about them risks career and reputation.

View attachment 381824
There are plenty of accusations that austerity and Tories are to blame (How convenient) but this is a pretence that masks an unwillingness to grapple with real factors. James attempts to summarise some uncomfortable truths that leftist media and left of centre politicians wont.

View attachment 381825
He then lays in to Cressida D before suggesting that either hard decisions are made or the country follows the current path to an even more broken society.

We’re at a fork in the road to hell | The Conservative Woman
The long-running communist plot to destroy Britain is entering the endgame phase.

A lot of the legislation and 'rights' brought in over the last 60 years needs to be reversed.

Edit,

And the Human Rights Act ripped up.

Immigration stopped. Criminal immigrants deported. The death penalty restored. Benefits made much harder to be entitled to. Longer-much longer prison sentences brought in, prisons made far more strict, and prisons opened in remote places for serial offenders. Also bring back penal servitude and workhouses.

Just a few of the measures if Britain is not going to descent into total anarchy in the coming years.

It's not often I say this, but what's the Commissioner supposed to do?

No money, less support - she's arrived where she wanted and found the government has nicked her biscuits.

No change can occur whilst Mrs May is PM, because you'd have to cause her to admit she was wrong whilst Home Secretary - and we can't have that can we?

Best the Commissioner just manage decline until the peerage that follows or maybe another spell at the FCO?

It's not often I say this, but what's the Commissioner supposed to do?

No money, less support - she's arrived where she wanted and found the government has nicked her biscuits.

No change can occur whilst Mrs May is PM, because you'd have to cause her to admit she was wrong whilst Home Secretary - and we can't have that can we?

Best the Commissioner just manage decline until the peerage that follows or maybe another spell at the FCO?
She could start by addressing the elephant in the room, which is that a significant element in this endemic is cultural.

Without facing up to that, and not sure what can be done when that elephant is finally addressed; anything else is just a sticking plaster that will not work.

But she has a pension and damehood to consider so I am not taking bets on her doing anything meaningful.

She could start by addressing the elephant in the room, which is that a significant element in this endemic is cultural.

Without facing up to that, and not sure what can be done when that elephant is finally addressed; anything else is just a sticking plaster that will not work.

But she has a pension and damehood to consider so I am not taking bets on her doing anything meaningful.
I refer you back to that old DI of mine, who told me about a cancer that strikes people. That cancer is called ambition, and it easts people and makes them to things.

Well, I am back in the room.

Anyway, there were probably such "racist" shouts when Trident was set up - you can do units like that.

When there is capability and capacity, and right now there isn't. I assure you, the units being thrown at high profile violence crime tasks are being abstracted from other duties.

So, to govern (and lead) is to choose and decide. Not the fakery of Spreadsheet Phil, 'if there was efficiency' all would be well. So what do they want done, and what is the opportuinity cost of that being done.

And be a leader and tell us what is being done and what is not and why.

Being honest to society is never as harmful as attempting to deceive it "for the right reasons".

Another stabbing in an area that I know well.Teenager, 19, fights for life after being stabbed as knifings crimewave continues | Daily Mail Online
Again 'no comments allowed' in the DM link suggests that the victim may have been a player.
At all costs must there not be the statement of the obvious.

And what is the obvious?. that a very high proportion of crime is committed by a certain minority of the population. This will undermine the common purpose agenda of the totalitarian Marxist elite. The Blairs, Mandlesons, Cleggs and many others who seek to undermine Britain.

The present government is aiding and abetting this when it should be opposing this covert Marxist coup. A "Conservative" government that slashes the police and defence budget whilst pumping billions into the foreign aid racket. A "Conservative" government that signs a United Nations charter allowing massive immigration into Britain to continue for ever. A "Conservative" government that allows vast numbers of illegal immigrants to remain in Britain and houses them, provides them with generous welfare payments and allows their extended families-or those claimed to be relatives into the country.

The "loyal" opposition?, an open Marxist rabble who hate anyone who is white or Jewish and is only too willing to sell this country out to the likes on China, Iran and Russia. Oh and it's leadership's love-in with various terrorist groups around the world all of which seek to destroy the United Kingdom.

Britain is at a fork. The 2 choices?

1 The government wakes up and smells the coffee and halts the culture of benefits, soft punishments, rights for immigrants to name but a few things, and turns back the PC Marxist tide and brings in a Singapore type regime, or

2 The slide to anarchy continues with further increases in crime, and multiple stabbings shootings and other violent crime on a daily basis until London has a higher murder rate than El Salvador whilst the elite live in gated compounds and reports of crime are censored out of the media.

Should the second option become a reality then the government of the day will have failed the people and should be removed from power, by force if necessary.

The way things stand right now, Theresa May's government could go down in history as the government that sowed the seeds that led to the end of democratic government in the United Kingdom.

I refer you back to that old DI of mine, who told me about a cancer that strikes people. That cancer is called ambition, and it easts people and makes them to things.

Well, I am back in the room.

Anyway, there were probably such "racist" shouts when Trident was set up - you can do units like that.

When there is capability and capacity, and right now there isn't. I assure you, the units being thrown at high profile violence crime tasks are being abstracted from other duties.

So, to govern (and lead) is to choose and decide. Not the fakery of Spreadsheet Phil, 'if there was efficiency' all would be well. So what do they want done, and what is the opportuinity cost of that being done.

And be a leader and tell us what is being done and what is not and why.

Being honest to society is never as harmful as attempting to deceive it "for the right reasons".
More and more this government is beginning to resemble the dark days of the Weimer Republic with it's approach to crime.

And we all know what happened in that country as a result of that.

Latest Threads