How many talented rappers, footballers or models will be stabbed in London this year? (2019)

How many?

• Less than 50

Votes: 4 3.1%
  • 50 to 100

Votes: 9 6.9%
  • 100 to 150

Votes: 32 24.6%
  • 90 ******* 2

Votes: 1 0.8%

Votes: 7 5.4%

Votes: 1 0.8%
  • The more the merrier I

Votes: 76 58.5%

• Total voters
  • This poll will close: .
Preaching to the converted mate.

It's the rest of them on here you have to convince.

Only last night that RGJ bloke was saying about how he was in a bar in Sweden and they don't like Muslims there because they're all on benefits and trying to turn it into where they came from, rather than trying to integrate, innit?

Naturally, because you'll always get a two-sided, well-balanced view of non-drinking Muslims in a public bar...
Sometimes public bars can be weird, I can remember some skinheads coming over when we were fairly drunk, I was expecting a fight not a weird discussion about philosophy

Brixton adds another:

Since when was a 23 year-old a "youth"?

ETA A quick count seems to be 7 dead so far this month, so no sign of any effective measures yet.
I liked this bit ....
Maxine Dawson, 46, said she had been outside and seen children as young as seven leaving the centre after the attack.
I can only imagine the way they were traumatised," she added.

It was most likely that it was the above mentioned seven year olds that did the stabby stabby stuff.

Last edited:
Brixton adds another:

Since when was a 23 year-old a "youth"?

ETA A quick count seems to be 7 dead so far this month, so no sign of any effective measures yet.
That's unpossible surely? As any yoof worker/community activist/labour politician knows the reason they stab each other is lack of youth clubs so for a stabbing to take place in one must be fake news. It's been scientifically proven by David Lammy that it's physically impossible to stab someone after a nice game of ping pong, so surely this is Tory propaganda?

Joker62

ADC
Book Reviewer
Why mention black kids when it 's the Angles that get all the blame, how often have you heard "He's wid da angles now" after the latest fatality?
That's it, blame the Germans again, didn't they get enough bad publicity after the shenanigans in the 1940s?

Why mention black kids when it 's the Angles that get all the blame, how often have you heard "He's wid da angles now" after the latest fatality?
That's it, blame the Germans again, didn't they get enough bad publicity after the shenanigans in the 1940s?
And there was me thinking someone was trying to blame the Royal Anglians. Or maybe foist some low-life onto them...

Oh, hang on......

The little angel was according to reports actually playing ping pong when he got offed in a targetted attack (could be that they were jealous of his table tennis skills, lets not jump to conclusions)

Sorry your son is dead and has eviserated 30 years of of leftist criminal apologists narative

Looks like we missed one on Friday.

A teenager has died after he was stabbed by a gang wielding knives, guns and a samurai sword in north London.

Scotland Yard said officers were called to reports of a group of people fighting on Vincent Road, Wood Green, just before 20:10 GMT on Friday.

The 19-year-old was taken to hospital but died just after 03:00. Next of kind have been told.

A man, 20, was also stabbed in the attack as well as being shot. His condition is non life-threatening.

No arrests have been made and police have appealed for witnesses to contact them.
Mayor Khan's cunning plan to reduce the number of these deaths appears to rely on the scum killing each other off, which is OK by me.

Joker62

ADC
Book Reviewer
I liked this bit ....
Maxine Dawson, 46, said she had been outside and seen children as young as seven leaving the centre after the attack.
I can only imagine the way they were traumatised," she added.

It was most likely that it was the above mentioned seven year olds that did the stabby stabby stuff.
Off their tits on whiz and wobbly eggs, more like...

Joker62

ADC
Book Reviewer
That's what I thought was odd about 2018. It actually quietened down through the warmer months.
But it's also the season of festivals and whatnot, such as Notting Hill Carnival, Lewisham Peoples day (always a favourite locally) etc where the target and agressing population turn up in numbers.

But it's also the season of festivals and whatnot, such as Notting Hill Carnival, Lewisham Peoples day (always a favourite locally) etc where the target and agressing population turn up in numbers.
A Met mate of mine reckons that the number of stabbings will soon start to drop off because some gangs are moving away from territorial disputes within confined geographical areas and are moving in to new 'unowned' territory. Particularly in the Home Counties.
When I first heard about these so-called 'county' drug lines, I was highly sceptical but my mate is convinced that a lot of drug violence will now start to flatten out within the cities. We shall see...

Latest Threads