How many talented rappers, footballers or models will be stabbed in London this year? (2019)

How many?

• Less than 50

Votes: 4 3.1%
  • 50 to 100

Votes: 9 7.0%
  • 100 to 150

Votes: 32 24.8%
  • 90 ******* 2

Votes: 1 0.8%

Votes: 7 5.4%

Votes: 1 0.8%
  • The more the merrier I

Votes: 75 58.1%

• Total voters
  • This poll will close: .
Microchip them, then which ever agency can see where they are 24/7 it will have civil liberties howling so a double win.

I watched Escape from NY the other night, not aged well but the way forward for London.

Only old people die. It's only when you finally have kids yourself and your mates start to die of heart attacks at 34 years old, die in helicopter crashes at 30 years old, die of cancer at 45 years old you start to realise you're not invincible after all and the threat is very real. And unless it happens to a mate or close family friend, you'll continue to believe the former until such time.
Well, bollocks to being one of your friends, you fucking Jonah.

But it IS society that's letting them down. Black people blaming it on white people and white people saying it's a black people problem doesn't detract from the fact that kids are being murdered. Murdered because they've been failed by absent parents, the draw of gang culture, the drugs trade etc.
Lots of black kids don't rob, murder or sell drugs. They seem to manage.

TheresaMay

ADC
DirtyBAT
Lots of black kids don't rob, murder or sell drugs. They seem to manage.
Preaching to the converted mate.

It's the rest of them on here you have to convince.

Only last night that RGJ bloke was saying about how he was in a bar in Sweden and they don't like Muslims there because they're all on benefits and trying to turn it into where they came from, rather than trying to integrate, innit?

Naturally, because you'll always get a two-sided, well-balanced view of non-drinking Muslims in a public bar...

Preaching to the converted mate.

It's the rest of them on here you have to convince.

Only last night that RGJ bloke was saying about how he was in a bar in Sweden and they don't like Muslims there because they're all on benefits and trying to turn it into where they came from, rather than trying to integrate, innit?

Naturally, because you'll always get a two-sided, well-balanced view of non-drinking Muslims in a public bar...
I'm in Norway at the moment I get the feeling they have the same view as the Swedish.

Harsh!!!

(Not entirely unsympathetic to the view though)

I gave the disagree because I don't think it harsh at all, the more of these "gangstas" that are offed by each other, the less we have to pay them or for their useless lives. The vast majority have never done a days work in their pathetic lives, just sponge off the state, deal/use drugs, thieve & breed umpteen more with numerous slags who also are a drain on our economy!!

Maybe a gangsta Olympics on a secluded island, with 3 or 4 posses fighting to the death. Televised on pay-per-view, and an ample supply of pieces, blades, bats and petrol bombs for the souljahz to off each other.

Maybe a gangsta Olympics on a secluded island, with 3 or 4 posses fighting to the death. Televised on pay-per-view, and an ample supply of pieces, blades, bats and petrol bombs for the souljahz to off each other.
Battle Royale or Hunger Games? Personally I feel Battle Royale suits their mentality and behaviour better, so long as the final result is a total wipeout. I have no time at all for this whole "gangsta" thing including the abysmal "music".

Brixton adds another:

A 23-year-old man has died after being stabbed in a south London youth club.

Police were called to Minet Road, Brixton, at about 18:45 GMT on Thursday where the victim was given first aid by officers at the scene.

He was pronounced dead at 19:27. His next of kin have been informed and no arrests have been made, police said.
Since when was a 23 year-old a "youth"?

ETA A quick count seems to be 7 dead so far this month, so no sign of any effective measures yet.

Last edited:
"He is a good boy, he is not the sort of boy who goes out and gives trouble," she said."

I bet.

Hmm a bit like our dear dead & unlamented, well by sensible folk who don't want any more useless drug dealing scrotes around, 14 yr old gangsta shown here..

Latest Threads