How many talented rappers, footballers or models will be stabbed in London this year? (2019)

How many?

• Less than 50

Votes: 4 3.1%
  • 50 to 100

Votes: 9 7.0%
  • 100 to 150

Votes: 32 25.0%
  • 90 ******* 2

Votes: 1 0.8%

Votes: 7 5.5%

Votes: 1 0.8%
  • The more the merrier I

Votes: 74 57.8%

• Total voters
  • This poll will close: .
I don't recall our how not to be a criminal cnut lessons at school being a thing. Let alone conducted by Bermondsy Bob just out after a ten stretch for getting naughty with a shooter at Natwest.

The idea that you have to be a feckless criminal twat to have credibility with the kids in persuading them that not being a feckless criminal twat is the way forward, despite it being your chosen course and clearly no impediment to a cushy government funded job seems fairly mad.

I don't recall our how not to be a criminal cnut lessons at school being a thing. Let alone conducted by Bermondsy Bob just out after a ten stretch for getting naughty with a shooter at Natwest.

The idea that you have to be a feckless criminal twat to have credibility with the kids in persuading them that not being a feckless criminal twat is the way forward, despite it being your chosen course and clearly no impediment to a cushy government funded job seems fairly mad.
I think the nearest I can remember is a documentary about traditional London gangs which had an interview with "Mad Frankie" Fraser where he talked about his being locked up for 42 of his 90 years.

He thought for a moment and admitted he wasn't the best advert for life choices, and said kids don't do crime; but if you do, don't get caught.

But, you know on a serious note - I'd not thought of it like that before.

And funny in a week where the Pol Fed appears to have announced we've just bascially given up trying to get actual detectives to clear up the mess; we seem to have no problem recruiting "role model/inervention providers"

I suppose it is popular because criminal cnut lessons prove the government is right and direct entry works?

ancienturion

LE
Book Reviewer

ancienturion

LE
Book Reviewer
So lots of social media posts and money spent on marketing companies and no action
Well, one does have to wait for ten years I believe.

Looks like another talented footballer, trying to put his past behind him, has totally and accidentally mixed with the wrong crowd! The gang signs he makes in the pics are being misrepresented and he was a fan of US hip hip. I can't believe it! RIP soulja.

talented footballer

Looks like another talented footballer, trying to put his past behind him, has totally and accidentally mixed with the wrong crowd! The gang signs he makes in the pics are being misrepresented and he was a fan of US hip hip. I can't believe it! RIP soulja.

talented footballer
Wasn't involved in gangs at all: "Just pretended on social media."

If so, that's even more dumb than actually being involved

For those of you who don't know. The area where this latest stabbing happened is in an area called East Dulwich. East Dulwich blends in with Peckham - but they are worlds apart in terms of demographics. Especially house prices, and average incomes. Opposite that shop, you have some of the best pubs in South London. The whole high street is full of little independent expensive shops.
This latest stabbing is yet more proof that such acts are no longer confined to scummy areas. If someone can be stabbed to death in Lordship Lane, then it can happen anywhere.

@Ho2331

The East Dulwich Tavern on Lordship Lane used to be a cracking little pub.

Joker62

ADC
Book Reviewer
@Ho2331

The East Dulwich Tavern on Lordship Lane used to be a cracking little pub.
Now known as the EDT, still a cracking boozer or was the last time I went a couple of years ago when it was owned by Antic Pubs.

ancienturion

LE
Book Reviewer