How many talented rappers, footballers or models will be stabbed in London this year? (2019)

How many?

• Less than 50

Votes: 4 3.0%
  • 50 to 100

Votes: 9 6.8%
  • 100 to 150

Votes: 32 24.1%
  • 90 ******* 2

Votes: 1 0.8%

Votes: 7 5.3%

Votes: 2 1.5%
  • The more the merrier I

Votes: 78 58.6%

• Total voters
  • This poll will close: .
You keep using the term "we".

It's inaccurate to say the least, as the vast majority of "society" gets on with life, does their best for their kids, their employer & the local community where it touches them.
A small segment of the population sees things differently & act like everyone else owes them a living, then blame the majority for their own failings.
Are you a parent mate? I see things differently now that I am, as opposed to how I saw things 7 years ago.
I've also had the rigmarole of my kids being told "Daddy is a bit poorly and might not be coming home".

It has re-alligned my perspective on a few things.

I also have more ,medals than @Badger_Heed

Sad thing about it now his been jailed is he will loose his job and be unemployed when he comes out .
For being gay? I'm outraged.

Coming to a High Street near you, already.
african_machete_attack-300x201.jpg

Choppy Joshua.jpg

Someone how I think if a lot of cringeworthy dads in their 30's and older started to listening to drill music and dad dancing to it

That would put the youngers off the music inspired by ethnic gun culture, far more so than banning it

That sort of thing could help for a start, maybe get Alan Partridge to promote drill music on Radio 2 to really ram the message home
I see a flaw in your plan.

Bishop's son and DJ Tim Westwood with drill rap gang members including tragic Siddique and Rhyhiem.

Hint: Westwood is the white bloke over 50.

For the European migration thread;

BC48BE4A-5D3C-48BA-9736-5622E21861C0.jpeg
“One of several migrant surgeons trying to get on a lorry at Calais gives a practical demonstration of his credentials.“

Last edited:

Bishop's son and DJ Tim Westwood with drill rap gang members including tragic Siddique and Rhyhiem.

Can you really see them rapping with Alan Partridge though?

Besides Westwood is a Wigger so doesn't count

Last edited:
Is he misappropriating ‘culture’?

this lot are definitely appropriating some one else's culture.

The name comes from their use at the Battle of Balaclava during the Crimean War, referring to the town near Sevastopol in the Crimea.[1] British troops there wore knitted headgear, to keep warm.[2]
Balaclava (clothing) - Wikipedia

Get em off lads.

Yes sorry about that. I use "we" a lot. Having been military for most of my life, I naturally feel compelled to believe a problem shared is a problem halved.

You're right though. It is a minority, but that minority is increasing all the time. What to do?

Vasectomise every male child at birth then only reverse it aged 25 subject to having no criminal record and paying income tax for 3 years

Moderator edit:

I wonder how many of those neutered wide boys would be able to get the hang of the quote function?

It's taken you 24 hours so far with still no success... :-?

Last edited by a moderator:
Vasectomise every male child at birth then only reverse it aged 25 subject to having no criminal record and paying income tax for 3 years

Moderator edit:

I wonder how many of those neutered wide boys would be able to get the hang of the quote function?

It's taken you 24 hours so far with still no success... :-?
:D:DFat fingers and a tablet that is very slow, I gave up trying to fix it!

Last edited:
He's a role model for young people allegedly, but then being a habitual law breaker does kind of make him a role model to young people as he's a rapper :rolleyes:

An attorney, Dina LaPolt, told the website TMZ lawyers were “working diligently to get Mr Abraham-Joseph out of detention while we work with authorities to clear up any misunderstanding.

“Mr Abraham-Joseph is a role model to the young people in the country,” she said, “especially in Atlanta, and is actively working in the community leading programs to help underprivileged youths in financial literacy.”

21 Savage has been nominated for two awards at the 2019 Grammys, including record of the year for Rockstar with Post Malone. In December his second album, I Am > I Was, debuted at No1 on the US Billboard 200.

Latest Threads