How many talented rappers, footballers, models or mentors will be stabbed / shot in London in 2021? (As reported in The Evening Standard)

One choice

• 0-50

Votes: 1 0.6%
  • 50-75

Votes: 4 2.4%
  • 75-100

Votes: 6 3.6%
  • 100-125

Votes: 15 9.0%
  • 125-150

Votes: 13 7.8%
  • More that 150

Votes: 34 20.5%
  • Not enough

Votes: 93 56.0%

• Total voters
  • This poll will close: .
Status
Not open for further replies.

Joker62

ADC
Book Reviewer
Mr Khan is not an idiot, he strikes me as an articulate and cultured man, and very close to his family, I do wonder though if he is being screened from vast swathes of information or being guided by others around him with an ulterior motive
You cannot be a central figure in the City that you love and not notice the cancer eating away at its foundations
Perhaps like many politicians he has had his head swayed by fame and money
Bugger being popular dump the range rovers and trappings of wealth, your rich influential friends fawning and toadying for power
Dress down find yourself a Sgt out on the streets and join them to see exactly what is happening, listen to their views, no matter how shocking
Then get down to one of the local hospitals work as a porter and speak to all of the staff on the front line as they battle to save young people's lives
You can move about our city without being noticed and speak to normal people mums and dads
Council workers who clean up after the fights
London transport staff who have to deal with it
Shop workers
Teachers
If you do that then the knowledge you gain will be the catalyst of change and the politicos and media people will have to back down when you make orders for change, as the experience will give you the guts to stand up to them and tell them to shut up
There's a challenge
I will even come along with you day and night to make sure nobody gives you anything but the honest truth
I throw down a challenge
I still believe that London is the greatest City in the world
The sheer amount of people fighting to get there, to live and work there tells me that
The friendliness I encounter when I visit, oddly more so from people of other races
And the culture and industry that it spawns
This is the Mayor of London who decided to keep fares at the same level as the day he took power, TfL is in a financial blackhole due to no extra income. He upped the CC and ULEZ charges because he went cap in hand to HMG to bail out TfL and those were the conditions for doing so, he could've upped the fares but that is a manifesto promise to keep them down. He's also cut the "Hopper Fare", it used to be as many trips as you could get in an hour, meaning you could use upto 3 or 4 buses to do your shopping and get home, it's now down to outward journeys only. He's extending the ULEZ to outer London as from October using the North and South Circulars as boundaries, this effectively cuts my route anywhere in half as I would need to dodge the payment to go anywhere as it cuts right across the road I live on. Also he's caused massive road traffic tailbacks around my area due to his Green policy, every single rat run is now closed to traffic bar bikes and motorbikes, meaning all other traffic now has to use main thoroughfares causing untold congestion and pollution, in short, he's a f'kin knob!

Cutaway

LE
Kit Reviewer
This is the Mayor of London who decided to keep fares at the same level as the day he took power, TfL is in a financial blackhole due to no extra income. He upped the CC and ULEZ charges because he went cap in hand to HMG to bail out TfL and those were the conditions for doing so, he could've upped the fares but that is a manifesto promise to keep them down. He's also cut the "Hopper Fare", it used to be as many trips as you could get in an hour, meaning you could use upto 3 or 4 buses to do your shopping and get home, it's now down to outward journeys only. He's extending the ULEZ to outer London as from October using the North and South Circulars as boundaries, this effectively cuts my route anywhere in half as I would need to dodge the payment to go anywhere as it cuts right across the road I live on. Also he's caused massive road traffic tailbacks around my area due to his Green policy, every single rat run is now closed to traffic bar bikes and motorbikes, meaning all other traffic now has to use main thoroughfares causing untold congestion and pollution, in short, he's a f'kin knob!
Not a fan ?

Joker62

ADC
Book Reviewer

The_Duke

LE
Play stupid games, win stupid prizes.

The Assassin has just cost you this thread because despite multiple warnings on the thread and via the medium of ROPs he stil just couldn't keep his racist opinions off the open forum. He is allowed to have them - he just isn't allowed to share them at the expense of the site.

Start a new one at your peril. I may open this one again once I have got my breath back from deleting racist shit on this site. Or I may not.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Latest Threads