How many talented rappers, footballers, models or mentors will be stabbed / shot in London in 2021? (As reported in The Evening Standard)

One choice

• 0-50

Votes: 1 0.6%
  • 50-75

Votes: 4 2.4%
  • 75-100

Votes: 6 3.6%
  • 100-125

Votes: 15 9.0%
  • 125-150

Votes: 13 7.8%
  • More that 150

Votes: 34 20.5%
  • Not enough

Votes: 93 56.0%

• Total voters
  • This poll will close: .
Status
Not open for further replies.

Cutaway

LE
Kit Reviewer
She was mouthing off how she got rid of IEDs in Stan. Just like Mr McNab did
Prove that. Nowhere did I actually say that

It was someone taking a shot at a mortar tube (that may have been booby-trapped) that was used to mortar us few minutes previously. Sad case just makes shit up because he hates the fact I had a better time in service than he did
Wow, a game of war top trumps !

Will you be doing confirmed kills next ?

Cutaway

LE
Kit Reviewer

Cutaway

LE
Kit Reviewer

Cutaway

LE
Kit Reviewer
Not if they are posting still
No, I meant these Herrick/Telic stories.
The ones that start, "There I was, up to my arse in fifty cal casings, when suddenly..."

The Assassin

On ROPS
On ROPs
No, I meant these Herrick/Telic stories.
The ones that start, "There I was, up to my arse in fifty cal casings, when suddenly..."
Except that I never fired 50-cals

Wouldn't mind the shit if they were telling the truth, but they just have no tolerances for those of us who were allowed to behave in a not by-the-book manner, their time in sounds quite boring compared to mine

ACAB

LE
Except that I never fired 50-cals

Wouldn't mind the shit if they were telling the truth, but they just have no tolerances for those of us who were allowed to behave in a not by-the-book manner, their time in sounds quite boring compared to mine
I'm going to surmise that you are a billy bullshitting, big timing, walting ****.

Joshua Slocum

LE
Book Reviewer
You may be wrong on that bit because Khan once stated it would take him 10 years to sort out the knife crime in London.
we havent got 10 years
far too many young people are dying, getting involved in gang warfare, having their education and chances of improvement stilted by knife crime, and Gang warfare is affecting every one in london
you need a simple set of rules
a fast judicial system run by people who understand society, not Ok Yahs from Hampshire and the home counties
and specially trained and equipped forces not afraid to act and crush the menace

And back onto this charming thread….

ETA - And while I am at it.

Nice stuff Hackney Council (Labour). Perhaps you can ban knives too and support stop and search while you are at it. You know, to 'improve safety' and all that.

Last edited:
And back onto this charming thread….

ETA - And while I am at it.

Nice stuff Hackney Council (Labour). Perhaps you can ban knives too and support stop and search while you are at it. You know, to 'improve safety' and all that.

Hackney MP - That racist Abbott creature.

Indeed. Parts of London need to focus more attention on knife crime (or any crime having major impacts in their communities) and less on taxing motorists or whether another cafe/ restaurant/ art gallery can fit on the high street.

Tough on crime, tough on the causes of crime - T.Blair. Another Labour failing like the Abbott creature.

And as it’s the NAAFI, I think Blair and Abbott qualify as a pair of tits!

Joker62

ADC
Book Reviewer
You may be wrong on that bit because Khan once stated it would take him 10 years to sort out the knife crime in London.
Well, he's had 5 years so far and yet the numbers are increasing instead of decreasing.

Joshua Slocum

LE
Book Reviewer
Well, he's had 5 years so far and yet the numbers are increasing instead of decreasing.
Mr Khan is not an idiot, he strikes me as an articulate and cultured man, and very close to his family, I do wonder though if he is being screened from vast swathes of information or being guided by others around him with an ulterior motive
You cannot be a central figure in the City that you love and not notice the cancer eating away at its foundations
Perhaps like many politicians he has had his head swayed by fame and money
Bugger being popular dump the range rovers and trappings of wealth, your rich influential friends fawning and toadying for power
Dress down find yourself a Sgt out on the streets and join them to see exactly what is happening, listen to their views, no matter how shocking
Then get down to one of the local hospitals work as a porter and speak to all of the staff on the front line as they battle to save young people's lives
You can move about our city without being noticed and speak to normal people mums and dads
Council workers who clean up after the fights
London transport staff who have to deal with it
Shop workers
Teachers
If you do that then the knowledge you gain will be the catalyst of change and the politicos and media people will have to back down when you make orders for change, as the experience will give you the guts to stand up to them and tell them to shut up
There's a challenge
I will even come along with you day and night to make sure nobody gives you anything but the honest truth
I throw down a challenge
I still believe that London is the greatest City in the world
The sheer amount of people fighting to get there, to live and work there tells me that
The friendliness I encounter when I visit, oddly more so from people of other races
And the culture and industry that it spawns

Mr Khan is not an idiot, he strikes me as an articulate and cultured man, and very close to his family, I do wonder though if he is being screened from vast swathes of information or being guided by others around him with an ulterior motive
You cannot be a central figure in the City that you love and not notice the cancer eating away at its foundations
Perhaps like many politicians he has had his head swayed by fame and money
Bugger being popular dump the range rovers and trappings of wealth, your rich influential friends fawning and toadying for power
Dress down find yourself a Sgt out on the streets and join them to see exactly what is happening, listen to their views, no matter how shocking
Then get down to one of the local hospitals work as a porter and speak to all of the staff on the front line as they battle to save young people's lives
You can move about our city without being noticed and speak to normal people mums and dads
Council workers who clean up after the fights
London transport staff who have to deal with it
Shop workers
Teachers
If you do that then the knowledge you gain will be the catalyst of change and the politicos and media people will have to back down when you make orders for change, as the experience will give you the guts to stand up to them and tell them to shut up
There's a challenge
I will even come along with you day and night to make sure nobody gives you anything but the honest truth
I throw down a challenge
I still believe that London is the greatest City in the world
The sheer amount of people fighting to get there, to live and work there tells me that
The friendliness I encounter when I visit, oddly more so from people of other races
And the culture and industry that it spawns

Remember when David Lammy was lamenting the lack of police on the streets when a police was in view behind him, they are none so blind...

But they want the police to fail, they want the NHS to fail as we've seen with the pandemic, they want social services to fail (see the cover up of child abuse in Rotherham etc)

Labour thrive when poverty increases and the civil service is actively working against the government (if it's not Labour) as was so evident in the fight to get Brexit

As for Khan who knows his real purpose, perhaps it isn't ideological at heart, perhaps he just wants poverty and deprivation to increase in London so they are more potential voters to keep him as Major long enough to ride out Labour's unpopularity and stand for Labour leader?

Remember when David Lammy was lamenting the lack of police on the streets when a police was in view behind him, they are none so blind...

But they want the police to fail, they want the NHS to fail as we've seen with the pandemic, they want social services to fail (see the cover up of child abuse in Rotherham etc)

Labour thrive when poverty increases and the civil service is actively working against the government (if it's not Labour) as was so evident in the fight to get Brexit

As for Khan who knows his real purpose, perhaps it isn't ideological at heart, perhaps he just wants poverty and deprivation to increase in London so they are more potential voters to keep him as Major long enough to ride out Labour's unpopularity and stand for Labour leader?
I bet Khan can't even get the buses to run on time

Cutaway

LE
Kit Reviewer
Status
Not open for further replies.

Latest Threads