How many talented rappers, footballers, models or mentors will be stabbed / shot in London in 2021? (As reported in The Evening Standard)

One choice

• 0-50

Votes: 1 0.6%
  • 50-75

Votes: 4 2.4%
  • 75-100

Votes: 6 3.6%
  • 100-125

Votes: 15 9.0%
  • 125-150

Votes: 13 7.8%
  • More that 150

Votes: 34 20.5%
  • Not enough

Votes: 93 56.0%

• Total voters
  • This poll will close: .
Status
Not open for further replies.

Londo

LE
Were you referring to my post @The Duke ?
I've deleted it in case you were .
No answer then ?
Perhaps I could have worded my post better but I can't see what was wrong with mentioning the (perceived as one was not mentioned) lack of a father figure and also and more importantly describing a 19 year old as a boy .
I thought in this country we reached adulthood at 18 so in no way should he have been regarded as a boy unless the headline writer was being just a little bit racist .

The Assassin

On ROPS
On ROPs
No answer then ?
Perhaps I could have worded my post better but I can't see what was wrong with mentioning the (perceived as one was not mentioned) lack of a father figure and also and more importantly describing a 19 year old as a boy .
I thought in this country we reached adulthood at 18 so in no way should he have been regarded as a boy unless the headline writer was being just a little bit racist .
Think it was something I had said. This thread will be shut down soon as it wasn't that offensive what I had said

Joshua Slocum

LE
Book Reviewer
you would be rather surprised at just how widely read this thread is, and some people will use that as an excuse to demonize the site and persecute it
sometimes what seems normal for you to say amongst your compadres will be quite offensive when viewed from a wider perspective

Cold_Collation

LE
Book Reviewer
you would be rather surprised at just how widely read this thread is, and some people will use that as an excuse to demonize the site and persecute it
sometimes what seems normal for you to say amongst your compadres will be quite offensive when viewed from a wider perspective
And equally from a narrow, agenda-driven perspective.

Just to, er, add perspective. :-D

Genuine point, though.

Think it was something I had said. This thread will be shut down soon as it wasn't that offensive what I had said
Exactly want you want to happen CHOD, just stick to the Scoucer thread @Himmler

And another thing…..

A long way to go yet.
Gov data: Population of England and Wales

White British make up 80.5%
Total white is 86%

For interest in media wokeisms, black (all) make up 3.3%.
Media coverage is far in excess (see recent rise in ethnicity in adverts where it’s now disproportionate).

Things are taken as racist. But the numbers from gov and the disproportionate coverage of both crime figures, prison population, football and sports etc etc means stating facts is seen as racist.

I find it strange as there are other ethnic groups in the diversity of the U.K. Where are their voices?
I would like to know if Asian privilege exists? 7.5%
Does mixed privilege exist? 3.3%

Why is it the other 3.3% are getting a large % of media time? Why is it acceptable for Labour MPs to throw the terms of [insert colour] privilege and their racist views (paid for by the tax payer!) around?

It’s one fucked up society we live in.
People still do have poverty in this country. I would guess if I look for that data it would be mostly white people.
But instead the media want to push the agenda for what woke dinlow is wanting to be pro’nouned as today…

Still, it don’t bother me!

I doubt the veracity of your information, especially as the government has no idea about what the population of the UK is and many don't bother to fill in the census forms.

London is likely an ethnic majority compared to white, Anglo-Saxon types.

The surrounding areas are fast becoming dumping grounds for London's gang problems so now they're becoming ghettoes too.

Incidentally, I got out my car 20 min ago and saw two young chav girls getting in some foreign bloke's beemer as he was blaring his crappy Romanian music at full whack. I'm sure can't have purchased it from dodgy means.

My family have lived in this area for several generations, I've now decided to move as it's no longer safe or family-friendly.

Anyone who thinks multiculturalism is a good idea should live in Harlesden for a while.

Last edited:
I doubt the veracity of your information, especially as the government has no idea about what the population of the UK is and many don't bother to fill in the census forms.

London is likely an ethnic majority compared to white, Anglo-Saxon types.

The surrounding areas are fast becoming dumping grounds for London's gang problems so now they're becoming ghettoes too.

Incidentally, I got out my car 20 min ago and saw two young chav girls getting in some foreign bloke's beemer as he was blaring his crappy Romanian music at full whack. I'm sure can't had purchased it from dodgy means.

My family have lived in this area for several generations, I've now decided to move as it's no longer safe or family-friendly.

Anyone who thinks multiculturalism is a good idea should live in Harlesden for a while.

It’s not my information. Merely plucked from gov open sources.

I agree with London as an ethnic majority.
10 years ago - white British was at 44% (a minority then?).
Total white was at 59%.
And that (as you probably rightly state) is based on people filling in forms.

I expect the next census to show ethnicity up, indigenous down.

I honestly don’t know why anyone would want to live in a city now. If you can - get out of it!

Edit: the original part of post was to show it would appear a minority alledgedly comment majority of knife crime in London.
From wiki (I know, sorry) all black make 13% of London.
Yet black perpetrate >50% London knife crime. And are ~25% victim (from met report earlier).

It’s this I want the media to focus on. Why 13% commit >50% of that particular crime.
Root cause and fix may, may save young persons being stabbed to death!

Last edited:
It’s not my information. Merely plucked from gov open sources.

I agree with London as an ethnic majority.
10 years ago - white British was at 44% (a minority then?).
Total white was at 59%.
And that (as you probably rightly state) is based on people filling in forms.

I expect the next census to show ethnicity up, indigenous down.

I honestly don’t know why anyone would want to live in a city now. If you can - get out of it!
Why, only white British fill it in

The sites racist has spoken!!!!

Go on, say something truthful. Did your wife get alimony or reparations when she divorced you?
I'm not the chod on ROPs but we both know it is to close the thread.
Show me one post of racism I have made. Go on I double dare you, You read any good books by McNab lately?

Last edited:

ancienturion

LE
Book Reviewer
Root cause and fix may, may save young persons being stabbed to death!

You may be wrong on that bit because Khan once stated it would take him 10 years to sort out the knife crime in London.

Cutaway

LE
Kit Reviewer
Status
Not open for further replies.

Latest Threads