How many talented rappers, footballers, models or mentors will be stabbed / shot in London in 2021? (As reported in The Evening Standard)

One choice

• 0-50

Votes: 1 0.6%
  • 50-75

Votes: 4 2.4%
  • 75-100

Votes: 6 3.6%
  • 100-125

Votes: 15 9.0%
  • 125-150

Votes: 13 7.8%
  • More that 150

Votes: 34 20.5%
  • Not enough

Votes: 93 56.0%

• Total voters
  • This poll will close: .
Status
Not open for further replies.
Well youre not wrong really:

Demographics of London:

View attachment 594892

Knife crime in London:

View attachment 594893

Why doesn’t the media just state the facts of offender/ victim/ area background and percentage?

In this day of celebrity wokeism and BLM the facts are not allowed it seems?

I personally don’t know who and how many, but have simply looked and U.K. gov and met police open reports. Says it’s all. It is tribal.

Edit: Summary interpretation of above:
Afro Caribbean make up aprx 900k of London (aprx 10% of London population).
Afro Caribbean make up aprx 50% of London knife crime.

Why? That is the question the media, BLM, Lilly Allen et al should be asking. Not blaming white people.
Listening to a black woman ranting away on GB News just now it's all whiteys fault, so just ignore the facts.

Demographics of London:

View attachment 594892

Knife crime in London:

View attachment 594893

Why doesn’t the media just state the facts of offender/ victim/ area background and percentage?

I personally don’t know who and how many, but have simply looked and U.K. gov and met police open reports. Says it’s all. It is tribal.

Why? That is the question the media, BLM, Lilly Allen et al should be asking. Not blaming white people.

The Wokeies seem to think that facts are racist unless they are taken from an African perspective

Perhaps a chart of knife crime from a local witch doctor in London would be deemed more acceptable?

Listening to a black woman ranting away on GB News just now it's all whiteys fault, so just ignore the facts.

Yep. And that’s a problem with British media. They’re too frightened to put the facts forward for debate.
From facts comes root cause of the problem and that’s what needs fixing.

Unfortunately, BBC are to ‘woke’ to state facts, Sky are to ‘sensationalist’ to state facts, U.K. gov are too worried to publicly state facts, Labour are too racist to state facts.

******* dog shit sandwich really!

Chef

LE
Was she challenged on that?
I should imagine that if you pulled stunts like that your time at the BBC would be very short indeed.

Unless it was Boris Grr.

Was she challenged on that?
Given it was GB News I hoped it would be, but no.

Edited to add ( @Cold_Collation ) that she also stated that all the minorities in the UK added up made them the majority, also not challenged.

Last edited:
The Wokeies seem to think that facts are racist unless they are taken from an African perspective

Perhaps a chart of knife crime from a local witch doctor in London would be deemed more acceptable?
I nominate this bloke

1628424382335.png

Dave Smith Sulai Bukhari has been charged with attempted murder after a social worker and two police officers were attacked.

And another thing…..
all the minorities in the UK added up made them the majority, Not yet.

A long way to go yet.
Gov data: Population of England and Wales

White British make up 80.5%
Total white is 86%

For interest in media wokeisms, black (all) make up 3.3%.
Media coverage is far in excess (see recent rise in ethnicity in adverts where it’s now disproportionate).

Things are taken as racist. But the numbers from gov and the disproportionate coverage of both crime figures, prison population, football and sports etc etc means stating facts is seen as racist.

I find it strange as there are other ethnic groups in the diversity of the U.K. Where are their voices?
I would like to know if Asian privilege exists? 7.5%
Does mixed privilege exist? 3.3%

Why is it the other 3.3% are getting a large % of media time? Why is it acceptable for Labour MPs to throw the terms of [insert colour] privilege and their racist views (paid for by the tax payer!) around?

It’s one fucked up society we live in.
People still do have poverty in this country. I would guess if I look for that data it would be mostly white people.
But instead the media want to push the agenda for what woke dinlow is wanting to be pro’nouned as today…

Still, it don’t bother me!

Demographics of London:

View attachment 594892

Knife crime in London:

View attachment 594893

This vicar seems to have hit the nail on the head. UK is being/is Balkanized into Scotland, Wales, N Ireland and England plus Londonistan/Londonapore on Thames which is no longer being seen as part of England but a 5th part?

And another thing…..

A long way to go yet.
Gov data: Population of England and Wales

White British make up 80.5%
Total white is 86%

For interest in media wokeisms, black (all) make up 3.3%.
Media coverage is far in excess (see recent rise in ethnicity in adverts where it’s now disproportionate).

Things are taken as racist. But the numbers from gov and the disproportionate coverage of both crime figures, prison population, football and sports etc etc means stating facts is seen as racist.

I find it strange as there are other ethnic groups in the diversity of the U.K. Where are their voices?
I would like to know if Asian privilege exists? 7.5%
Does mixed privilege exist? 3.3%

Why is it the other 3.3% are getting a large % of media time? Why is it acceptable for Labour MPs to throw the terms of [insert colour] privilege and their racist views (paid for by the tax payer!) around?

It’s one fucked up society we live in.
People still do have poverty in this country. I would guess if I look for that data it would be mostly white people.
But instead the media want to push the agenda for what woke dinlow is wanting to be pro’nouned as today…

Still, it don’t bother me!
2011 figures, a little out of date?

Status
Not open for further replies.