How many talented rappers, footballers, models or mentors will be stabbed / shot in London in 2021? (As reported in The Evening Standard)

One choice

• 0-50

Votes: 1 0.6%
  • 50-75

Votes: 4 2.4%
  • 75-100

Votes: 6 3.6%
  • 100-125

Votes: 15 9.0%
  • 125-150

Votes: 13 7.8%
  • More that 150

Votes: 34 20.5%
  • Not enough

Votes: 93 56.0%

• Total voters
  • This poll will close: .
Status
Not open for further replies.
I think this is relevant to this thread.

The ‘six point plan’ reminded me somewhat of previous historical ‘plans’ such as the ‘glorious’ 5/10/20 year plan or even a British Army plan to ‘approach’ something.

But without being a total cynic I appreciate something (again) is being done (or at least attempted) and I genuinely feel that the Met et al are dammed if they do and dammed if they don’t.

I think this is relevant to this thread.

The ‘six point plan’ reminded me somewhat of previous historical ‘plans’ such as the ‘glorious’ 5/10/20 year plan or even a British Army plan to ‘approach’ something.

But without being a total cynic I appreciate something (again) is being done (or at least attempted) and I genuinely feel that the Met et al are dammed if they do and dammed if they don’t.

Seems like some peoples definition of 'crackdown' differs as time goes by.

Am I being naive, but is the majority of this mayhem being caused by tribal warfare between criminal gangs, mainly african, but including north africans, middle easterns and east europeans ?

Here's a novel idea...... deport the f*cking lot.

Let's go back to cricket around the village green, warm beer, and John Major doing Edwina up the sphincter......?

Am I being naive, but is the majority of this mayhem being caused by tribal warfare between criminal gangs, mainly african, but including north africans, middle easterns and east europeans ?

Let's go back to cricket around the village green, warm beer, and John Major doing Edwina up the sphincter......?
Have you considered going for Parliament?

You have my vote.

I know they're trying to make the game more interesting, but.....

Bit busy recently with 3 more stabbings including a 14 and a 16 year old.

14 years old FFS!

ancienturion

LE
Book Reviewer

Quite, my childhood seems like a different world, the 90s wasn't that long ago. It's like we live in a different country now.

I can't understand why people would willingly support being racially and culturally replaced, there seems to be loads of them on the LBC Facebook comments page who are more than happy about it.

Personally, I believe that a homogeneous society has some benefits - the lower % of knife crime being one of them.

I don't hate people of other races, but I do object to my home town being turned into downtown Lahore with people rabbiting on in Pashtun and cutting about like an Ali Baba pantomime. I also despise modern rap culture which glorifies sexism and violence. These people aren't interested in integrating and becoming more English, they'd prefer to turn us into a third world shythole.

Have we got any idea of the numbers KIA for this year yet?

Well youre not wrong really:

Demographics of London:

4A2AADF8-0D1F-4884-ACFE-AA181C4C1A0E.jpeg

Knife crime in London:

64BDD7FC-3338-4564-854F-3F65D6934F70.jpeg

Why doesn’t the media just state the facts of offender/ victim/ area background and percentage?

In this day of celebrity wokeism and BLM the facts are not allowed it seems?

I personally don’t know who and how many, but have simply looked and U.K. gov and met police open reports. Says it’s all. It is tribal.

Edit: Summary interpretation of above:
Afro Caribbean make up aprx 900k of London (aprx 10% of London population).
Afro Caribbean make up aprx 50% of London knife crime.

Why? That is the question the media, BLM, Lilly Allen et al should be asking. Not blaming white people.

Last edited:
Status
Not open for further replies.

Latest Threads