How many talented rappers, footballers, models or mentors will be stabbed / shot in London in 2021? (As reported in The Evening Standard)

One choice

• 0-50

Votes: 1 0.6%
  • 50-75

Votes: 4 2.4%
  • 75-100

Votes: 6 3.6%
  • 100-125

Votes: 15 9.0%
  • 125-150

Votes: 13 7.8%
  • More that 150

Votes: 34 20.5%
  • Not enough

Votes: 93 56.0%

• Total voters
  • This poll will close: .
Status
Not open for further replies.
Last edited:
BBC trying to pin this one on XRW!
??? how the f**k is he XRW his name is Danyal Hussein just another nutter from the RoP with the usual "mental health" problems which their particular brand of sky fairy seems to encourage!

??? how the f**k is he XRW his name is Danyal Hussein just another nutter from the RoP with the usual "mental health" problems which their particular brand of sky fairy seems to encourage!

Muslim extremists are every bit as extreme right wing as any paramilitary neo-Nazis. Trust me, they all share a hatred of Jews, homosexuals, communists, feminists, black Christians and other religions, and hate the wrong kind of Muslims. But what they despise most of all are white middle class snowflakes.
I bet there are a fair few ex-fash, Klansmen etc who converted to Islam, and are now free to indulge in their hate. With no lefties and so-called anti fascists to judge them, and make their lives difficult.

Muslim extremists are every bit as extreme right wing as any paramilitary neo-Nazis. Trust me, they all share a hatred of Jews, homosexuals, communists, feminists, black Christians and other religions, and hate the wrong kind of Muslims. But what they despise most of all are white middle class snowflakes.
I bet there are a fair few ex-fash, Klansmen etc who converted to Islam, and are now free to indulge in their hate. With no lefties and so-called anti fascists to judge them, and make their lives difficult.
Please tell me how that is different from Communism.

Chef

LE
Please tell me how that is different from Communism.
Obviously one can dabble in communism or even join the party with no effect on one's future career. Likewise being or becoming a Muslim.

But I wouldn't recommend mentioning walking past an NF rally fifty years ago.

Obviously one can dabble in communism or even join the party with no effect on one's future career. Likewise being or becoming a Muslim.

But I wouldn't recommend mentioning walking past an NF rally fifty years ago.
Too true. You wouldn't even get an interview for a job in the public sector if it was known you'd been a member of such a heinous XRW organisation as the Conservative and Unionist Party.

TamH70

MIA
Another potential murder averted
I bet the lad was not feeling so brave when they red dotted him with those rifles

I can't really slag him off too much if he peed his pants after getting red-dotted. It happened to my youngest ickle bruvver a few years ago, only he had more than one ASU unit that was very annoyed at him for being a dick on the roads. From what my Dad said, almost every 5.56mm carbine H und K ever made was pointed at him when he got lit up. Fortunately for him, he complied.

Apparently it's all the Government's fault... Anyone seeing a common theme in the majority of these attacks?

Status
Not open for further replies.

Latest Threads