How many talented rappers, footballers, models or mentors will be stabbed / shot in London in 2021? (As reported in The Evening Standard)

One choice

• 0-50

Votes: 1 0.6%
  • 50-75

Votes: 4 2.4%
  • 75-100

Votes: 6 3.6%
  • 100-125

Votes: 15 9.0%
  • 125-150

Votes: 13 7.8%
  • More that 150

Votes: 34 20.5%
  • Not enough

Votes: 93 56.0%

• Total voters
  • This poll will close: .
Status
Not open for further replies.
You do realise how much trauma you are going to cause to people innocently googling Op Spanner?

Bad,bad man!

Be difficult to innocently google Operation Spanner, the authorities would have you down as some kind of pervert

TamH70

MIA
Be difficult to innocently google Operation Spanner, the authorities would have you down as some kind of pervert

Those funny folks in Cheltenham already think I'm a Da'esh adherent due to me playing yon "My Ummah, Dawn Has Arisen" song. I think that being thought of as a pervert would be a step up.

They seem to breed illegitimate feral spawn faster than they can stab each other. We are being racially replaced as most BME families are huge, in the meantime there's a general message to whitey to have fewer children because there's too many people in the world and we need to save the planet.

I made the mistake of going down my local high street yesterday to do a spot of shopping and saw this first hand. Most have 3/4 kids plus. 20 years ago it was a white, working class neighborhood. Now it resembles downtown Mogadishu with a bit of Lahore and Warsaw thrown in. I grew up in the same area and it was a mostly homogenous culture in the 90s, I don't recall being given the option of whether I wanted to have multiculturalism forced upon me, and with the obvious rise in violent crime that we see from a certain demographic I can't say that I'm happy about it.

This is also what confuses me about certain aspects of British society. I called out the Orange Men in their thread the other day for hating Catholics, what exactly are they trying to defend? Their version of England died out 20 years ago and the only places which still resemble traditional ideas of England are small enclaves in the countryside.

The same goes for the cucumber sandwich brigade, certain regiments which embrace social class and snobbery, or people who mince about at Henley or Ascot. It's a bit daft trying to keep up Victorian values or the ideal of an English gentleman when most of our major cities are going the way of Detroit.
Black on black case in Bristol, victim was father of six children. The stab death rate must start to have an effect on the demographic? Say total for year is 100 deaths, children each could sire is 2 to 6, that is between 200 and 600 less BAME per year.

[/QUOTE]

Blimey, these silent discos are a bloody potential death trap.

Three men and a teenager who murdered a man as he left a silent disco have been jailed for life with minimum terms set.

Sasha Johnson, and now this, something needs to be done ASAP.

Chef

LE

Three men and a teenager who murdered a man as he left a silent disco have been jailed for life with minimum terms set.

[/QUOTE]
The Americans are on the case:

1626623586906.png

Four really good looking young men removed from the gene pool for a minimum of 17 years. Any girl lucky to get one of these can really expect their offspring to have a positive male role model.
I bet their mothers are very proud of their poor, family-loving boys, whose only big mistake was to get involved with the wrong crowd.
The only people thicker than these 4 are the brain dead biatches who breed with them.

Cutaway

LE
Kit Reviewer
Any recidivism punished by permanent imprisonment until they died there on a remote island like S. Georgia would thin the numbers quite a bit and deter even more!
Wag 'n bietjie, @Lardbeast wants govenorship of South Georgia, don't stuff the place up !

Londo

LE
View attachment 589777
Four really good looking young men removed from the gene pool for a minimum of 17 years. Any girl lucky to get one of these can really expect their offspring to have a positive male role model.
I bet their mothers are very proud of their poor, family-loving boys, whose only big mistake was to get involved with the wrong crowd.
The only people thicker than these 4 are the brain dead biatches who breed with them.
To left . Mental health issues
Top right . If you look up his nostrils , you can see his brane .

TamH70

MIA

The Americans are on the case:
[/QUOTE]

Arghh!!! ARRRGHHH!!! A clown and a mime? Kill them with fire, now!

View attachment 589777
What you talkin' about, Willis?

Wag 'n bietjie, @Lardbeast wants govenorship of South Georgia, don't stuff the place up !

It would Give him something useful to do apart from pulling his plonker all day and he could practice his marksmanship on any that got out of line!!

Fair point, but it seems the idea of the nuclear family is largely irrelevant nowadays across all sectors of working class society. Most teens are too dumb and lack the foresight to find a suitable partner and instead breed with human garbage. I have tried tactfully explaining to them that this is a one way ticket to ruining their life and being in poverty, but they're too daft to think of long term consequences. Babies for teen mums means a free house, lots of free money and independence. Why turn that down at 16/17 when the alternative is to go on the dole or work in a dead end job at Aldi or Asda for the rest of their lives?

Working class British lads are largely screwed too, unless they can get a good trade or an apprenticeship. Every other job at that age is wage-slave servitude and house prices will go up faster than they can save. That's why many turn to drugs.

The only way to escape the gutter is to get married to someone sensible and combine wages, save like hell and try to get a good job. Every other option is poverty.

A career in a solid Regiment is the best bet , or if you're a bit ...metrosexual ... the Navy or the RAF .
Lardies can always join the Police or Border Force
All of the above assumes the most numerous demographic are still being recruited .

It would Give him something useful to do apart from pulling his plonker all day and he could practice his marksmanship on any that got out of line!!

They'd piss off my degs, forcing me to bulldoze them into the oggin or feed them to the Macaronis. Better you herd them aboard old condemned tankers off Rockall and have a couple of guard ships patrolling in case their mates try to break them out.

They'd piss off my degs, forcing me to bulldoze them into the oggin or feed them to the Macaronis. Better you herd them aboard old condemned tankers off Rockall and have a couple of guard ships patrolling in case their mates try to break them out.

Pardon?

Degs! Degs! D'ye loike degs...?

Macaronis are like Rockhoppers but bigger, with spiffier hair dos.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Latest Threads