Army Rumour Service

Register a free account today to become a member! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

How many talented rappers, footballers, models or mentors will be stabbed / shot in London in 2021? (As reported in The Evening Standard)

One choice

• 0-50

Votes: 0 0.0%
  • 50-75

Votes: 3 2.7%
  • 75-100

Votes: 4 3.6%
  • 100-125

Votes: 11 9.8%
  • 125-150

Votes: 11 9.8%
  • More that 150

Votes: 22 19.6%
  • Not enough

Votes: 61 54.5%

• Total voters
  • This poll will close: .
well there's a site devoted just to London stabbings if anyone wants to bookmark. Below is a screenshot of the latest

Screenshot 2021-01-25 at 00.08.02.png

theoriginalphantom

MIA
Book Reviewer
These stabby types must be flouting the two meter social distance rule. I hope the police take action. Somebody might get killed.

I was going to reply with "spears" but then I realised that could be taken as a comment on the people committing these crimes, so I won't do that.

Swords? Halberds? Pikes (not the fish or @don't tell him pike although he will pretty much penetrate anything)

japseyewarrior

Old-Salt
Whoa there, Cochise, he was going to be a pilot but was studying Media at college, not an engineering course or something that might make his dream of being a pilot just a tad easier?
You'll be disgusted to hear the Army lets people with only a handful of GCSEs and criminal records become pilots.

You'll be disgusted to hear the Army lets people with only a handful of GCSEs and criminal records become pilots.
But not if mummy thought you had asthma at six

That many GCSEs? Sounds like a proper academic to me!

Waiting out for the knifed to death teenager in Islington, but there's a beauty parade of 16 criminals locked away this past week, some look like old-skool

Update - One male has been arrested for affray. The victim, Romario Opia, loved riding his bike. Many times mentions how much he loved riding his bike.

TamH70

MIA
Two males, 17 and 18, have had their "potentially lethal" knife and machete seized by the Police - so they won't be charged with possession of lethal weapons. Look like kids toys to me

View attachment 543339

That one on the right isn't a toy if it's the knife I think it is - a version of Lofty Wiseman's survival knife. That thing's a serious fucking bit of kit designed for chopping through almost anything you'll need to chop through in the ulu.

Update - One male has been arrested for affray. The victim, Romario Opia, loved riding his bike. Many times mentions how much he loved riding his bike.

Probably as he snatched the victims mobile phone out of their hand or pulled the handbag off their shoulders.

That one on the right isn't a toy if it's the knife I think it is - a version of Lofty Wiseman's survival knife. That thing's a serious ******* bit of kit designed for chopping through almost anything you'll need to chop through in the ulu.

One on the left has been etched/printed with a Trebark style camo. No idea of the popularity in hunting and outdoor circles, but it looks a bit naff.

Not something one would need in urban areas, but among your other crap in the boot of the car for emergency use, it might be easy enough to explain.

RTU'd

War Hero
Are the yoofs still trying to get darwin awards?
If they want "hero" status point a gun at a Police ARV unit & get instant karma and street cred.
Death will result in riots & a name as a church loving Xbox player slayed by the plod.

Latest Threads