How many talented rappers, footballers, models or mentors will be stabbed / shot in London in 2021? (As reported in The Evening Standard)

One choice

• 0-50

Votes: 1 0.6%
  • 50-75

Votes: 4 2.5%
  • 75-100

Votes: 6 3.7%
  • 100-125

Votes: 15 9.2%
  • 125-150

Votes: 13 8.0%
  • More that 150

Votes: 34 20.9%
  • Not enough

Votes: 90 55.2%

• Total voters
  • This poll will close: .
The real question to be asked is how fast will this carnage accelerate once lock down finally ends
There’s no nightclubs open at the moment which are always a vector for stabby, fighty, people.

Kahn should be hanging his head in shame.

The real question to be asked is how fast will this carnage accelerate once lock down finally ends
There’s no nightclubs open at the moment which are always a vector for stabby, fighty, people.

Kahn should be hanging his head in shame.
He doesn't know the meaning of the word mate.

Chef

LE
Unlike his father

Who helped bring him into this world .
His dad was a bus driver.

Something Mr Khan rarely mentions.

I'm only surprised he hasn't explained it's part of the traditional ways of many of the diverse people inhabiting the Great Wen.

Looking at these and the others in the link .
I would be quite happy to pull the lever on each and every one of them .
Let them meet their maker and save the taxpayers some money .
Divide and conquer - aren't they actually just killing their own kind anyway? Soon there will be one

Looking at these and the others in the link .
I would be quite happy to pull the lever on each and every one of them .
Let them meet their maker and save the taxpayers some money .

When I become PM, I will hold you to that.
I bet a wishy-washy, piss-wet do-gooder like yourself wouldn't have the bottle to look em in the eyes and do it.

Londo

LE
Divide and conquer - aren't they actually just killing their own kind anyway? Soon there will be one
Trouble is they are entering the country or breeding faster than they are killing each other .
Plus some innocents are getting hurt or killed along the way . .

Londo

LE
When I become PM, I will hold you to that.
I bet a wishy-washy, piss-wet do-gooder like yourself wouldn't have the bottle to look em in the eyes and do it.
I thought about impalement a la Vlad Tepes but my ears are a bit sensitive to the sound of screaming in my old age .

Quite right!

Mohamed is the most popular British boy's name.

I only see one Mohammed listed there, it's an outrage!
Looking at the list in the link prompts me to wonder why there is not an equally obviously Islamic girl's name at the top of the girls' list?

I don't think you appreciate the diversity and cultural enrichment opportunitys the situation represented you should try to embrace the African culture and quizine.

Is the fare of questionable quality then?

Latest Threads