How many talented rappers, footballers, models or mentors will be stabbed / shot in London in 2021? (As reported in The Evening Standard)

One choice

• 0-50

Votes: 1 0.6%
  • 50-75

Votes: 4 2.5%
  • 75-100

Votes: 6 3.7%
  • 100-125

Votes: 15 9.2%
  • 125-150

Votes: 13 8.0%
  • More that 150

Votes: 34 20.9%
  • Not enough

Votes: 90 55.2%

• Total voters
  • This poll will close: .
19-yo "teenager"? I thought that once you hit 18,you were regarded as an adult.
Nineteen is still a teenager, technically. But it doesn't fit the MSM narrative to label a minority as an adult. They have to be portrayed as victims in all this.

19-yo "teenager"? I thought that once you hit 18,you were regarded as an adult.

From the article - the arrested was in possesion of an offensive. Wtzat when it's at home?

"A 19-year-old man arrested on suspicion of being in possession of an offensive was later charged will appear in court on Thursday, June 10. His arrest is not being treated as linked to the murder..."
It couldn't be 'in possession of a loud shirt in a built up area' could it?

Chef

LE
Nineteen is still a teenager, technically. But it doesn't fit the MSM narrative to label a minority as an adult. They have to be portrayed as victims in all this.
In much the same way that the youngest applicable term is picked, as you say, to fit the narrative. Even if said 'victim' hasn't been to school for years, has three children and has been a career criminal since age ten:

'Youth'
'Pupil'
'Student' Etc

On the other hand even a visit to an army open day 50 years ago makes one a 'former soldier'.

It couldn't be 'in possession of a loud shirt in a built up area' could it?
If that was an offence Michael Portillo would've been arrested years ago.

On the other hand even a visit to an army open day 50 years ago makes one a 'former soldier'.
Excellent, from whom do I claim my medal and what rank can I use post nominative? (Rtrd) obviously.

Excellent, from whom do I claim my medal and what rank can I use post nominative? (Rtrd) obviously.
Lance Colonel, VD and scar.

Another death.

Stabbing and shootings.

RTU'd

LE
I have 1k in the office sweep stake.
Are we near half way yet or do the yoofs need to up their game & start using mac9 with hollow tips?

I have 1k in the office sweep stake.
Are we near half way yet or do the yoofs need to up their game & start using mac9 with hollow tips?
This increases the tally.

The hot weather always increases the risk and we still have the NHC to ‘look forward’ to at the end of August; currently still planned to go ahead.

It appears that your risk of being the victim (or involved in some way) of violent crime in London increases statistically if you have a double barrelled name.

These just happen to be the most recent:

Jalan Woods-Bell - Stabbed/died 12 June

Denardo Samuels-Brooks - Stabbed/died 11 June

Nathaniel Eyewu-Ago - Stabbed/died 8 June

Al-Sadiq Mohamed Ishaq-Adam - (Double, double barrelled) -Stabbed/died 31 May

Misc

Bell Ribeiro-Addy (MP for one of the above).
Tia Rek-Williams (Witness to one of the above)

It is only mid June and more teenagers have died on the streets of London than the entirety of 2020. With the NHC yet to come, this year should most likely be the worst yet.

If you were to take a screen shot of the crime section of todays ES it is NOTHING BUT stabbings and shootings. Armed robbery, burglaries? Forget it, too much of the above going on to get a look in.

F**k knows how anyone, regardless of political leanings, can sort this out except perhaps getting in some outside assistance (from the USA maybe) to come in and commence some 'zero tolerance' type policy.

I recall recently listening on the radio to a very senior American Police office who was 'employed' to sort out 2 large US cities; which he did. Apologies, cannot remember his name, but his approach was hard and absolute in every aspect of anti-social behaviour. I could give examples but this is already too long a post!

Last night a mass brawl in Hyde Park in London, resulted in a lad of 18 being stabbed.

In a way quite symbolic of the problem these scrotes cause: people were peacefully enjoying a nice evening on the first truly hot day of summer, going about their business and bothering no one. Then these tw@ts kicked off and ruined everyone's evening, most of all, the lad who got stabbed.

A few years back this would've been shocking. Now it's routine. It's time for a serious increase in police resources: more feet on the street. It'll cost billions, but we've already spent billions on Covid. Enough is enough.

Rant over...
I don't think you appreciate the diversity and cultural enrichment opportunitys the situation represented you should try to embrace the African culture and quizine

I recall recently listening on the radio to a very senior American Police office who was 'employed' to sort out 2 large US cities; which he did. Apologies, cannot remember his name, but his approach was hard and absolute in every aspect of anti-social behaviour. I could give examples but this is already too long a post!
Bill Bratton. An absolute hero who cleaned up New York in the early 90s. His book "Turnaround" about how he did it and his life and service generally I highly recommend.

Latest Threads