How many talented rappers, footballers, models or mentors will be stabbed / shot in London in 2021? (As reported in The Evening Standard)

One choice

• 0-50

Votes: 1 0.7%
  • 50-75

Votes: 4 2.7%
  • 75-100

Votes: 6 4.0%
  • 100-125

Votes: 13 8.7%
  • 125-150

Votes: 13 8.7%
  • More that 150

Votes: 33 22.1%
  • Not enough

Votes: 79 53.0%

• Total voters
  • This poll will close: .
You'll never guess what.....

I'm not updating until at Monday

philc

LE
No one dead, however one of those involved is the son of one Mark Duggan.

The pleasure derived from people getting stabbed eh?
All the guests gone home from the B&B, finished cleaning the toilets and changing the bedding, have you?

Time for you to go back to your mobile home.

The pleasure derived from people getting stabbed eh?
No,
The point was that the initial post was not from the ES as they had not yet reported it and then ‘ta dah’ they did.

We all (me included) can sometimes rush to judge but there was no ‘pleasure derived from people getting stabbed’ just pleasure derived from @UKRaider responding to my post.

Read up thread and it is clear.

No,
The point was that the initial post was not from the ES as they had not yet reported it and then ‘ta dah’ they did.

We all (me included) can sometimes rush to judge but there was no ‘pleasure derived from people getting stabbed’ just pleasure derived from @UKRaider responding to my post.

Read up thread and it is clear.
Some do though including several posters on this thread. Read up even further.

Some do though including several posters on this thread. Read up even further.
Don't like the thread?
Do not click on the link for it, sorted
Now if we had a thread about Jewish people????

I’m just thinking back to the 1960s. Yes we had the Cuban Missile Crisis in October 62. I was 10. We were very, very frightened. Although we 10-year-olds did not understand the sheer destructive power of a nuclear strike, we were afraid of war breaking out. Later, we learned the horrors of Myra Hindley and Ian Brady, then the Krays, then bent coppers in the Metropolis. Yes there were murders, vicious assaults, shootings sometimes, but not at the level we are seeing today!

My God. How, have things got so bad. Does anyone with more than one brain cell really think that police, political bodies or even the judiciary can do anything at all to stem this tide. DM.

I’m just thinking back to the 1960s. Yes we had the Cuban Missile Crisis in October 62. I was 10. We were very, very frightened. Although we 10-year-olds did not understand the sheer destructive power of a nuclear strike, we were afraid of war breaking out. Later, we learned the horrors of Myra Hindley and Ian Brady, then the Krays, then bent coppers in the Metropolis. Yes there were murders, vicious assaults, shootings sometimes, but not at the level we are seeing today!

My God. How, have things got so bad. Does anyone with more than one brain cell really think that police, political bodies or even the judiciary can do anything at all to stem this tide. DM.
Maybe because it wasn’t reported? on the news? 24/7 etc.

OneTenner

LE
Book Reviewer
Hey I’m just here for the racist banter! Considering you brought my religion into it so are you.
Your parents need to have a word with your Mohel, he threw the wrong bit away.

I'm such a racist I watched this and learnt a lot. Well worth a gander:

Amish next.

Latest Threads