Army Rumour Service

Register a free account today to become a member! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

How many talented rappers, footballers, models or mentors will be stabbed / shot in London in 2021? (As reported in The Evening Standard)

One choice

• 0-50

Votes: 0 0.0%
  • 50-75

Votes: 3 2.5%
  • 75-100

Votes: 4 3.4%
  • 100-125

Votes: 13 11.0%
  • 125-150

Votes: 11 9.3%
  • More that 150

Votes: 23 19.5%
  • Not enough

Votes: 64 54.2%

• Total voters
  • This poll will close: .
Oh, well in that case...

Nope. Same rules apply.
Yes same rules that suit the mods, just not same ones that are in the site rules apparently. Although the Mod who I made the inial report to in relation to site rules who said 'nothing to see here,' did start a thread called 'Increased Racism on the site since lockdown' straight afterwards.

I do appreciate that you do a fair and consistant job of the threads you moderate, a pity its not consistant across the board.

The_Duke

LE
Yes same rules that suit the mods, just not same ones that are in the site rules apparently. Although the Mod who I made the inial report to in relation to site rules who said 'nothing to see here,' did start a thread called 'Increased Racism on the site since lockdown' straight afterwards.

I do appreciate that you do a fair and consistant job of the threads you moderate, a pity its not consistant across the board.
You only see a what remains. The worst posts are removed as quickly as they are seen, leaving no trace.

There are a large number of reports about posts being racist which don’t need any action because they don’t actually cross that threshold.

And 2 more here in East London, on top of the incidents in West and NW of town. That makes it 5 in very quick succession.

No racism.
This is every one who fits the bill in London.
No racism or I will report the post!

Edit. I put the names here, to help keep a tally
1. Paul Fletcher 30

No racism
Here is a name for you @ExREME.TECH

Dainius Kulboka, 44, and Jonas Semenas, 45.

The tally is proper soaring up.

@ExREME.TECH

Names now released (if you are sure you still want to list them)?

Mongo Bolili - Stabber (nice name)
Ian Matu - Involved

Paul Dalton - Stabbed to death

Cold_Collation

LE
Book Reviewer
I'm a bit baffled by the title of the thread, WTF is a "Talented Rapper"?
Is it like a "Honest Politician", "Hardworking Civil Servant", or what?
Damn fine point.

I think it's the case that by definition a rapper is talented. That's why it's such a tragedy when they get shot.

More tragic then when a 'normal' person gets shot, I mean. Rappers, as we all know, are out there trying to bring about social change. They are a voice for the downtrodden.

It's just unfortunate that your and my definition of social change involves greater equity, harmony and so on. Their definition of social change involves greater narcissism, racism and sexism - but, we are assured, by the liberal element, this is not their fault.

Joker62

ADC
Book Reviewer
Damn fine point.

I think it's the case that by definition a rapper is talented. That's why it's such a tragedy when they get shot.

More tragic then when a 'normal' person gets shot, I mean. Rappers, as we all know, are out there trying to bring about social change. They are a voice for the downtrodden.

It's just unfortunate that your and my definition of social change involves greater equity, harmony and so on. Their definition of social change involves greater narcissism, racism and sexism - but, we are assured, by the liberal element, this is not their fault.
Your's might, mine involves gunning down rapscallions of all hues and backgrounds!

Fuckwittery doesn’t cause the police to knock on the door of the site owners. Racism, homophobia etc do.

As has been said time and time again,anyone who wants absolute freedom to say whatever they want is free to set up their own site. If they chose to use this one, they follow the rules set by the owners or get banned. It really is that simple.
I now identify as a black woman so don’t you oppress me, my comments cannot be censored by a minor royalty whitey rasclat

RBMK

LE
Book Reviewer
Today:

A man has been charged with murder following a stabbing in south-west London.
Police were called shortly before 1am on Wednesday, following reports of an assault at an address on The Broadway in Wimbledon.
Officers found 41-year-old Paul Dalton, who had been stabbed. He was pronounced dead at the scene at 1.55am.

Mongo Bolili, 33, of Merton, has been charged with the Mr Dalton’s murder.
Scotland Yard said a second man, Ian Matu, 26, also from Merton, has been charged with perverting the course of justice.

Today:

Police were called shortly before 1am on Wednesday, following reports of an assault at an address on The Broadway in Wimbledon.
Officers found 41-year-old Paul Dalton, who had been stabbed. He was pronounced dead at the scene at 1.55am.

Scotland Yard said a second man, Ian Matu, 26, also from Merton, has been charged with perverting the course of justice.
Repetition?

See post #51.

Today:

Bloody hell, thats just round the corner from where some friends of mine live and we’ve walked down that road when we go to the pubs and restaurants further down.

Latest Threads