How many talented rappers, footballers, models or mentors will be stabbed / shot in London in 2021? (As reported in The Evening Standard)

One choice

• 0-50

Votes: 1 0.7%
  • 50-75

Votes: 3 2.2%
  • 75-100

Votes: 5 3.7%
  • 100-125

Votes: 13 9.6%
  • 125-150

Votes: 12 8.8%
  • More that 150

Votes: 30 22.1%
  • Not enough

Votes: 72 52.9%

• Total voters
  • This poll will close: .
Update 20 during lockdown

Jonas Semenas, a 45 year-old Lithuanian, 10 January.
Dainius Kulboka, a 44 year-old Lithuanian, 10 January.
Leon Street, 48, 11 January.
Paul Dalton, 41, 13 January.
David Oliver, 74, 19 January.
Anas Mezenner, a 17-year-old college student, 19 January.
iparat Argatu, a 43-year-old Thai national, 24 January.
Romario Opia, 15, 25 January.

Lavaun Witter, 22, 5 February.
Sven Badzak, 22, 6 February.
Hani Solomon, 18, 11 February.
Jack Ampadu, 37, 15 February.
Gabriel Bringye, a 37-year-old taxi driver, 17 February.
Drekwon Patterson, 16, 18 February.
Tyreke Watson, 21, 22 February.
Ahmed Beker, 19, 26 February.

Tai Jordan O’Donnell, 19, 3 March.
Mazaza Owusu-Mensah, 18, 6 March.
Nikolay Vandev, 19, 8 March.
Hussain Chaudhry, 18, 17 March.
Sorry was this in Lagos or Lithuania?

There is so much detail in this tragic story as it unfolds:

1. The man stabbed to death in the incident yesterday was actually attending a vigil for another young man who was stabbed to death there a few days previously.

2. A neighbour, 25, said: “I woke up this morning saw the police tent and thought ‘not another one’.
“That’s two murders on our road in a matter of weeks. I’m moving out.”

3. (The mother of the first young man stabbed) Tai’s mother Stacey, 35, said in a statement “my baby” Tai “deserves to be remembered for the amazing young man he was – not just another statistic”.

Tai was 19 when he was tragically murdered, so this young mum has lost the child she gave birth to at the age of 15 or 16.

Will 'attending a vigil' now be another cause/reason/excuse for more riots/murders/criminal activity going forward?

Do we need to take extra precautions when attending a vigil? I may wish to go to a vigil myself at some point in the future.

Only time will tell.

There is so much detail in this tragic story as it unfolds:

1. The man stabbed to death in the incident yesterday was actually attending a vigil for another young man who was stabbed to death there a few days previously.

2. A neighbour, 25, said: “I woke up this morning saw the police tent and thought ‘not another one’.
“That’s two murders on our road in a matter of weeks. I’m moving out.”

3. (The mother of the first young man stabbed) Tai’s mother Stacey, 35, said in a statement “my baby” Tai “deserves to be remembered for the amazing young man he was – not just another statistic”.

Tai was 19 when he was tragically murdered, so this young mum has lost the child she gave birth to at the age of 15 or 16.

Will 'attending a vigil' now be another cause/reason/excuse for more riots/murders/criminal activity going forward?

Do we need to take extra precautions when attending a vigil? I may wish to go to a vigil myself at some point in the future.

Only time will tell.

Its obvious, its blatent, lets deal with it now we have finally left EU shackles.

Get rid of them by sending them back to where they came from.
( They obviously did not come here to become a contributary part of our society )

I want Tax money spent on building a Govt Dept that protects us from this post EU 'their Rights are more important than our Rights' bollocks.

Start with scrapping HR Act

Walter_Ego

Old-Salt
Its obvious, its blatent, lets deal with it now we have finally left EU shackles.

Can't happen . As soon as "they" produce evidence of having been born here they're as English as I am ( other parts of the UK are currently also available).
Are you suggesting that only people who don't look like you commit crime?
I've had countless discussions with a distant family member who is of the opinion that terrorists and their heathen families should all be deported .
The fact he keeps CDs of Irish rebel songs in his car to sing along to , mourned the passing of McGuiness and supports anyone else but England at sport doesn't strike him as ironic. Just thick I suppose.
My preferred solution would be hanging ( in case anyone should think I'm a liberal pinko softy ) but only of the perpetrator

RTU'd

War Hero
Oh dear another stabbing/shooting/murder in London another genius leaves the gene pool early.
Just surprised the supermarkets have not run out of knives in South London?

Can't happen . As soon as "they" produce evidence of having been born here they're as English as I am ( other parts of the UK are currently also available).
Are you suggesting that only people who don't look like you commit crime?
I've had countless discussions with a distant family member who is of the opinion that terrorists and their heathen families should all be deported .
The fact he keeps CDs of Irish rebel songs in his car to sing along to , mourned the passing of McGuiness and supports anyone else but England at sport doesn't strike him as ironic. Just thick I suppose.
My preferred solution would be hanging ( in case anyone should think I'm a liberal pinko softy ) but only of the perpetrator

I have no problems dealing with our own home-grown scum.

Imported scum should be on the next plane out - never to return.
If they have married here or sired children - their wife and / or kids can choose whether to follow them back whence they came.

Walter_Ego

Old-Salt
I have no problems dealing with our own home-grown scum.

Imported scum should be on the next plane out - never to return.
If they have married here or sired children - their wife and / or kids can choose whether to follow them back whence they came.
I think we're in agreement then . I like the idea of cutting the anchor chain

TheGrinch

Clanker

( They obviously did not come here to become a contributary part of our society )

I want Tax money spent on building a Govt Dept that protects us from this post EU 'their Rights are more important than our Rights' bollocks.

Start with scrapping HR Act
The HR act has nothing to do with our previous membership of the EU.

In your previous post. For what it’s worth I agree with your sentiments. Just don’t agree it’s the EU ‘s fault
Read what I said again.
There is no connection between EU membership and HR Act and my sentence did not say there was.

Tearing up the existing HR Act and starting again is something I believe needs doing to alter the balance of Rights in this country towards the benefit of the law-abiding majority - not the scrotes and their lawyers.