How many talented rappers, footballers, models or mentors will be stabbed / shot in London in 2021? (As reported in The Evening Standard)

One choice

• 0-50

Votes: 0 0.0%
  • 50-75

Votes: 3 2.4%
  • 75-100

Votes: 5 4.0%
  • 100-125

Votes: 13 10.4%
  • 125-150

Votes: 11 8.8%
  • More that 150

Votes: 27 21.6%
  • Not enough

Votes: 66 52.8%

• Total voters
  • This poll will close: .
This is getting ridiculous. Why the hell are the parents of these idiots not keeping these kids off of the streets and/or searching them for knives and other weapons if they do let them out for "essential purposes"?
Parents? Plural?
Single harlot mother can't control her reproduction system, let alone her litter of children

Joshua Slocum

LE
Book Reviewer
A stabbing narrowly averted, however compo is no doubt looming as the police is bad
when my workmate mentioned that a 10 year old girl had been hit with Mr Sparkie, I said there would be much more to it
10 years olds are not small these days
he read a bit further then nodded smiling !
she was threatening some one with a hammer and garden shears, no doubt she tried the same tactic on the police, expecting to throw her weight around, but got zapped instead
lesson learnt I hope, but I doubt it

A stabbing narrowly averted, however compo is no doubt looming as the police is bad
when my workmate mentioned that a 10 year old girl had been hit with Mr Sparkie, I said there would be much more to it
she was threatening some one with a hammer and garden shears, no doubt she tried the same tactic on the police, expecting to throw her weight around, but got zapped instead
Lovely

Joker62

ADC
Book Reviewer
This is getting ridiculous. Why the hell are the parents of these idiots not keeping these kids off of the streets and/or searching them for knives and other weapons if they do let them out for "essential purposes"?
You don't honestly think that they keep the weapons with them indoors, do you? The weapons are kept in "central armouries", Stonebridge estate was a prime example, the leisure centre store room was jam packed full of weapons when raided by Plod years back.

Last edited:

Cold_Collation

LE
Book Reviewer
You don't honestly think that they keep the weapons with them indoors, do you? The weapons are kept in "central armouries", Stonebridge estate was a prime example, the leisure centre store room was jam packed full of weapons when raided by Plod years back.
Unpossible.

Such a comment on a forum such as this is race-baiting.

That would never happen. It's the police killing black people that is the problem.

Other tired rhetoric is available.

She;ll be pregnant next year, adding another unwanted delight to the statistics.

...The Children's Rights Alliance for England (CRAE) said in 2018 it had seen a "deeply troubling" rise in incidents involving youngsters and urged police to stop firing Tasers at children...

Quite right. ASP to the collarbone is quicker and serves as a reminder when they try to use that arm to lift something for the next month or two.

BaldBaBoon

War Hero
Our regular checks, back when we had enough people and time to do regular checks, was looking through favourite spots where weapons mostly blades were stashed in public areas.

You would find knives attached under the metal furniture in playgrounds, held on by magnets.

Blades stuck into the ground and bushes and trees, indicated by little lollipop sticks or other marks, removable bricks and panels in walls.

Utterly horrifying and impressively inventive in equal measure.A substantial amount on the routes to and from schools.

Latest Threads