How many talented rappers, footballers, models or mentors will be stabbed / shot in London in 2021? (As reported in The Evening Standard)

One choice

• 0-50

Votes: 0 0.0%
  • 50-75

Votes: 3 2.4%
  • 75-100

Votes: 5 4.0%
  • 100-125

Votes: 13 10.4%
  • 125-150

Votes: 11 8.8%
  • More that 150

Votes: 27 21.6%
  • Not enough

Votes: 66 52.8%

• Total voters
  • This poll will close: .

Daz

LE
fridges being chucked of balconies !!
And its looking something like this :)

lf.jpg

Impossible, that would never happen in a civilised western nation . . . . .

No. It would be televisions.

At least that was what usually used to be thrown out of Home Court in Feltham when it was standing.

Joshua Slocum

LE
Book Reviewer
Well it looks like the public are getting fed up with youths carrying knives
this one was arrested by the public, I bet he was glad when the rozzers arrived, Ray Winstone there wanted to slice him up with it

philc

LE
this one was arrested by the public, I bet he was glad when the rozzers arrived, Ray Winstone there wanted to slice him up with it

Thats the Streets of Mogadishu comes to London, the boy is clueless, all he knows is his gang, his area, interaction with anyone outside of that is beyond him.

Awol

LE
There should be a lot more of that. The police seem to be happy to attend after the event, not so proactive beforehand, but that’s maybe not their fault.

Joshua Slocum

LE
Book Reviewer
I saw in the paper yesterday, that the snowflakes want the term drill music to be blocked when bringing youths to court, as they think that prejudices the case
as if little Leroy has not done that by slicing somebody up with a big shiv ?
Perhaps the little rascals could get all jive ass to Elgar and Scarlatti instead
Mehtinks these legal peeps live in a strange world

Chef

LE
Looks like a group of white people picking on a black child practicing his quaint national rituals. :eek:

Good I hope the police arrested him and the courts imposed a decent sentence.

The members of the public might have saved the kid's life in the long term.

Looks like a group of white people picking on a black child practicing his quaint national rituals. :eek:

Good I hope the police arrested him and the courts imposed a decent sentence.

The members of the public might have saved the kid's life in the long term.

They come across as a bunch of judgmental racists. They will not be so brave, when he is let out of nick, and he spots them alone, when he is with his posse.
Mindja, his gang elders will agree he is a cnut for carrying a BFO carving knife. At his age, he is expected to carry a piece, so he can blow dem away.

I saw in the paper yesterday, that the snowflakes want the term drill music to be blocked when bringing youths to court, as they think that prejudices the case
Perhaps the little rascals could get all jive ass to Elgar and Scarlatti instead

The little droogies have much to learn.

Joker62

ADC
Book Reviewer

The only "drill music" I want to hear is the sound of a Bosch PB1800 with a 1/4" bit going through each knuckle of one of these knife carrying cunts!

Latest Threads