How many talented rappers, footballers, models or mentors will be stabbed / shot in London in 2021? (As reported in The Evening Standard)

One choice

• 0-50

Votes: 0 0.0%
  • 50-75

Votes: 3 2.4%
  • 75-100

Votes: 5 4.0%
  • 100-125

Votes: 13 10.4%
  • 125-150

Votes: 11 8.8%
  • More that 150

Votes: 27 21.6%
  • Not enough

Votes: 66 52.8%

• Total voters
  • This poll will close: .

This is such a better class of disagreement, really isn't it?!

Anyway, kudos for getting the exploit on my webcam

dims

Oh, very good.

Clarke's third Law.
I don't know if it is good or bad that I get that reference without looking it up!

I don't know if it is good or bad that I get that reference without looking it up!

Nor I, but c'mon - wizards, technology - s'obvs innit?

"We study the mysteries of laser and circuit, crystal and scanner, holographic demons and invocation of equations. These are the tools we employ, and we know many things."

Nor I, but c'mon - wizards, technology - s'obvs innit?

"We study the mysteries of laser and circuit, crystal and scanner, holographic demons and invocation of equations. These are the tools we employ, and we know many things."
Still a favourite book title of mine

Another 16 year old FFS!

Just a hunch of mine but I think that a particular celebration of diversity and multiculturalism (Notting Hill Carnival) will be very active this year.

notting-hill-carnival-london-arrests-pictures-bank-holiday-monday-1009173.jpg

BaldBaBoon

War Hero
Smoke and Mirrors when it comes to Notting Hill.

If a stabby incident or other usual unpleasentness occured within the actual carnival...effectively on the road during the march or within the first few lines of spectators, then it was put down as a Notting Hill crime if there was no other way of downgrading or hiding it.

If it happened 15 foot away off the route then it was a normal area crime and the statistics would trip feed it out over the next few weeks with very little detail of who,what and to whom.

If a stabby incident or other usual unpleasentness occured within the actual carnival...effectively on the road during the march or within the first few lines of spectators, then it was put down as a Notting Hill crime if there was no other way of downgrading or hiding it.

If it happened 15 foot away off the route then it was a normal area crime and the statistics would trip feed it out over the next few weeks with very little detail of who,what and to whom.
Unless they had tested positive for Covid within 28 days

TamH70

MIA
Stab that glances off the skull?

Never mind that. How in the hell can there be a three-year-high in the murder rate in That London Like with a bloody full lockdown being in place?

It's almost as if people think that they can get away with breaking the law or something.

Oh, wait...

TamH70

MIA

Joshua Slocum

LE
Book Reviewer
Never mind that. How in the hell can there be a three-year-high in the murder rate in That London Like with a bloody full lockdown being in place?

It's almost as if people think that they can get away with breaking the law or something.

Oh, wait...
its all very localised, there are a lot of 4 and 6 storey socail housing flats in the area
36 flats to a block, soon ads up

Latest Threads