Army Rumour Service

Register a free account today to become a member! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

How many talented rappers, footballers, models or mentors will be stabbed / shot in London in 2021? (As reported in The Evening Standard)

One choice

• 0-50

Votes: 0 0.0%
  • 50-75

Votes: 3 2.7%
  • 75-100

Votes: 4 3.6%
  • 100-125

Votes: 11 9.8%
  • 125-150

Votes: 11 9.8%
  • More that 150

Votes: 22 19.6%
  • Not enough

Votes: 61 54.5%

• Total voters
  • This poll will close: .
Yet in Merseyside, a 15 year old with a two foot machete can chase you around a shopping centre and receive no punishment - apparently not in the public interest to convict him

The only reason that scrote is getting away with waving a 2 foot machete around in public is because he is a snitch.
I hope the local criminal fraternity take note and act upon it.

philc, good to see some proper sentencing. Even though it was only scum-on-scum.
They will be approacing middle age by the time they are getting out. In the meantime, other lads they grew up with, went to school or college with, played football with, girls they had their eyes on, etc.
They will have settled down, married, pursued careers, gained qualifications, moved to other parts, and will be well away from those sad, pathetic, deluded losers.

Chef

LE
The thing with a life sentence though is if they offend when they are released its straight back to prison.
The only problem with that is they have to reoffend. Since these are in for violent crime it would suggest that they'll go back in for another violent crime. Which is unfortunate for the next victim.

No, I don't have a politically workable answer to that one.

pc flaps

War Hero
An attempted multiple stabbing but more a supermarket sweep. Pinner FFS!

Being local (ish) to the area, don't think this is "Pinner" if it's HA2. Real "Metro-land" Pinner is HA5.

Pinner Rd is a long road, and my guess is it's one of the Tesco around North Harrow. The article isn't very well written and doesn't say. Might be a case of someone snapping after months of lockdown. I travel a lot for my job, and I've seen a few borderline going postal cases in the last few weeks.

Being local (ish) to the area, don't think this is "Pinner" if it's HA2. Real "Metro-land" Pinner is HA5.

Pinner Rd is a long road, and my guess is it's one of the Tesco around North Harrow. The article isn't very well written and doesn't say. Might be a case of someone snapping after months of lockdown. I travel a lot for my job, and I've seen a few borderline going postal cases in the last few weeks.
Pinner is too posh for that sort of thing. Like you say, more likely North Harrow.

In the meantime, other lads they grew up with, went to school or college with, played football with, girls they had their eyes on, etc.
They will have settled down, married, pursued careers, gained qualifications, moved to other parts, and will be well away from those sad, pathetic, deluded losers.
Its more than likely that the other lads they grew up with, went to school, played truant with, and were in the same drug dealing gangs with end up doing life sentences in the same high security prisons. But hey, the criminal justice system is institutionaly racist according to late unlamented McPherson.

Yep,

West Green Road. Quelle surprise.

Oh come on, I can remember going to serious stabbings there in the early 2000s.

And a death in a "social club" where you could OD on your finest heroin and everyone was in the toilet in the time and "Didn't see a thing, officer".

giphy-1.gif

We go back far enough, we'll hit the Kray's and and the Richardson's

But they are IC1, and that's not the point is it?

Unless they're going round stabbing people in 2021, no it isn't.

I know, a Great Replacement of our criminals as well.

But that's what this little thread is about Isn't it.

Lupo-Dog-Whistle.jpg

Was that a question?
No more of a drive-by comment.

Innocent people might get caught in the cross-fire.

Maybe people guilty too.

I must be hanging out in the wrong post-code.

Joshua Slocum

LE
Book Reviewer
Lots of problems with Turkish drug gangs in that neck of the woods. Diversity, don't you just love it.
Oddly, and it may just be the merest of coincedences, the recent drugs find by the Police in a lorryload of Bananas was destined for that same small area ?
perhaps they are suffering from a shortage of potassium ?

Oddly, and it may just be the merest of coincedences, the recent drugs find by the Police in a lorryload of Bananas was destined for that same small area ?
perhaps they are suffering from a shortage of potassium ?
Or bananas.

Latest Threads