Army Rumour Service

Register a free account today to become a member! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

How many talented rappers, footballers, models or mentors will be stabbed / shot in London in 2021? (As reported in The Evening Standard)

One choice

• 0-50

Votes: 0 0.0%
  • 50-75

Votes: 3 2.7%
  • 75-100

Votes: 4 3.6%
  • 100-125

Votes: 11 9.8%
  • 125-150

Votes: 11 9.8%
  • More that 150

Votes: 22 19.6%
  • Not enough

Votes: 61 54.5%

• Total voters
  • This poll will close: .
Indeed, just imagine how the discussion could have went if there wasn't that “not enough” option?

It shows that there are members of this site who think the deaths of young people, is amusing, those are the usual suspects who pile on in any old Tom dick and Harry thread that contains a racial element. There are threads about several BAME MP’s on this site while they are borderline racial, they are abusive, considering the ERW here should be fair and balanced where are the threads of the shit white politicians?
Like I’ve stated before, not Agreeing with the narrative of a few hard right posters, enables the trolls to punt out the abuse.

I have contacted the Police for the Racial Abuse I have received on this site, racism Is not banter.

Did you say to the police it's Himmler74 here, the Jews have been picking on me again

Indeed, just imagine how the discussion could have went if there wasn't that “not enough” option?

It shows that there are members of this site who think the deaths of young people, is amusing, those are the usual suspects who pile on in any old Tom dick and Harry thread that contains a racial element. There are threads about several BAME MP’s on this site while they are borderline racial, they are abusive, considering the ERW here should be fair and balanced where are the threads of the shit white politicians?
Like I’ve stated before, not Agreeing with the narrative of a few hard right posters, enables the trolls to punt out the abuse.

I have contacted the Police for the Racial Abuse I have received on this site, racism Is not banter.

Where are the threads on shit white politicians? There'd be two posts. The first asking the question, and the reply "all of them".

ACAB

LE

Yet you still choose to ignore my perfectly reasonable requests as regards your operational experience.

It might suggest that you have been lying?????

Oh, and as regards contacting the police, I call BS.

Joshua Slocum

LE
Book Reviewer
Meanwhile...

You are somebody previously of good character which makes this incident completely out of character and really quite inexplicable,” the judge simpered

ie she has not been caught before

A simpering judge, sounds like the judge needs a bit of re education

Cold_Collation

LE
Book Reviewer
You are somebody previously of good character which makes this incident completely out of character and really quite inexplicable,” the judge simpered

Yes, but I'd hardly call shoving someone in front of a bus something minor.

Joshua Slocum

LE
Book Reviewer
the problem that many people dont see, is that feuding postcode and drugs gangs start to rule the area, and think they are beyond reproach
here an innocent man is killed doing his job
its about time, the judges were dragged out at night to witness the fear and violence on the streets, and come up with some decent sentencing, 50 years minimum for killing some one, serve full term
caught with a knife
ten years no remand

I posted this on the Emperor thread, but deserves a mention here because London doesn't have any gunclubs.

A thief, pictured, with a long history of attempted murder, battery on a protected person, attempted robbery of a firearm and assault on a protected person, in between church visits of course. Entered a Las Vegas gunclub and proceeded to steal, in plain sight, from the member's bags. He was asked to leave and the Police showed up. He resisted and attempted to stab the officers. Members of the gunclub then intervened and helped the police shoot him 14 times. RIP Marv
1613699518756.png

I posted this on the Emperor thread, but deserves a mention here because London doesn't have any gunclubs.

A thief, pictured, with a long history of attempted murder, battery on a protected person, attempted robbery of a firearm and assault on a protected person, in between church visits of course. Entered a Las Vegas gunclub and proceeded to steal, in plain sight, from the member's bags. He was asked to leave and the Police showed up. He resisted and attempted to stab the officers. Members of the gunclub then intervened and helped the police shoot him 14 times. RIP Marv
View attachment 550772

yeah we know and the link does not work in the UK

pc flaps

War Hero

As per the link I posted earlier on thread, she has previous. (the judge, not the perp)

bestri10

Old-Salt
Some of the comments are interesting, and objective , not sure why two idiots felt the need to piss on the thing though

Arrested on suspicion of urinating on a memorial painting for a career criminal who was free to roam the streets after robbing a pregnant women whilst holding a gun to her stomach and died of a drug overdose. That painting should be taken down.

This is a new one. Only 16 years old.

And a 15 year old arrested for the killing of the taxi driver earlier this week.

philc

LE
I mentioned we had a trial of 5 stabby lads for murder of another dealer, these are the sentences. The guilty are all 19/20 in age so will be out late 30s earliest, to what life who knows.

Selvage, was sentenced to life imprisonment and must serve a minimum of 15 years before he is considered for release.
Watkinson, was sentenced to life imprisonment and must serve a minimum of 18 years before he is considered for release.
Brass,, was sentenced to life imprisonment and must serve a minimum of 21 years before he is considered for release.
Goral, was sentenced to life imprisonment and must serve a minimum of 21 years before he is considered for release.
Low, was sentenced to life imprisonment and must serve a minimum of 23 years before he is considered for release.

This is them in action.

I mentioned we had a trial of 5 stabby lads for murder of another dealer, these are the sentences. The guilty are all 19/20 in age so will be out late 30s earliest, to what life who knows.

Selvage, was sentenced to life imprisonment and must serve a minimum of 15 years before he is considered for release.
Watkinson, was sentenced to life imprisonment and must serve a minimum of 18 years before he is considered for release.
Brass,, was sentenced to life imprisonment and must serve a minimum of 21 years before he is considered for release.
Goral, was sentenced to life imprisonment and must serve a minimum of 21 years before he is considered for release.
Low, was sentenced to life imprisonment and must serve a minimum of 23 years before he is considered for release.

This is them in action.

The thing with a life sentence though is if they offend when they are released its straight back to prison.

Latest Threads